• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A / High 1-A / Tier 0 Revisions Hub

Thinking about making a CRT on Dark Tower given this new Tiering System would change practically everything, and bringing over something big to this wiki that I've been working on for the past few months.

Adding a Transformers revision for review to the waitlist, I am aware it will be locked due to the amount of 1A Submissions already being reached currently, I just wanted to provide the information ahead of time for consideration. I am still a bit unfamiliar with some of the system differentiations here, so I did not label it tier 1A or High 1A, but I believe it is going for at least 1A under this system.

Last edited:
I got a question about 1-A+, if there was some realm or energy source that defines everything in existence, including something that's verbatim 1-A in nature, is that grounds for 1-A+ or would that just be more 1-A?

If their is only a single 1-A only higher into 1-A, if their is an 1-A hierarchy then maybe it could depending on context.

Thinking about making a CRT on Dark Tower given this new Tiering System would change practically everything, and bringing over something big to this wiki that I've been working on for the past few months.

To just get it out of the way, here's D&D's 1-A and High 1-A rewrite proposal. Since it already over the limit I've locked it until its ready to be looked at:

Adding Marvel revision for those who want to check it out.

does manifold even require a CRT for its new rating? High 1-A+ for it is blatant and in the justification for downstreamers tier on the wiki

wait if the downstreamers are High 1-A+, then GOM also and idk if theres an "above baseline" for High 1-A+

Krishna from Shree Krishna TV show.

Another one, this time for Last Boss.
Btw Ultima I think you forgot to add this one to the list.

Hi. Good to see you.

So, it has finally happened. The new Tiering System is applied. Evil is defeated. We can all go home now. So, I'll be making this thread for a twofold purpose:

1. To keep track of the potential torrent of attempts at 1-A-through-0 upgrades resulting from the revisions, giving people a place in which to submit their threads.

2. To survey verses that need revising in that area and haven't been taken up by anyone as of yet. So, if you come across any verses containing justifications that seem like they'd be affected by the new Tiering System, drop them in here and see if anyone is interested in addressing them. If no one is, you're encouraged to work with the information on the profiles.

And in case you need a reminder:

That said, to keep things under relative control, a certain stipulation will be established: Only 4 threads tackling 1-A to High 1-A verses will be left open at any given time. And similarly, only 2 threads tackling Tier 0 upgrades will be left open at once. Exceed that limit, and the thread will be closed, added to the hub, and opened when we reach its place in the queue.

Good luck.

Tally​

Tier 0

High 1-A

1-A

We'll need to edit these category pages (and Joke Battles's Tier 0 description) as well by the way.

It's a thread that focuses only on God, but I think it could be more comprehensive. By the way, it is not necessary to create a separate key for The Magician or any avatar/aspect of God. Goofy had some moves in this regard, but there's really no need for that. Avatar is 0.

We'll need to edit these category pages (and Joke Battles's Tier 0 description) as well by the way.
I'm not sure about FCOC but JBW hasn't been updated with the VSBW standards for a very long time already, and not to mention the standards on JBW, especially the tiering system there works very differently. We don't really have strict standards set for much stuff anyway...

And respectfully, perhaps talk about this in the respective forums of JBW and FCOC since VSBW staff does not do any management on our sister wikis.

Last edited:
Adding a Transformers revision for review to the waitlist, I am aware it will be locked due to the amount of 1A Submissions already being reached currently, I just wanted to provide the information ahead of time for consideration. I am still a bit unfamiliar with some of the system differentiations here, so I did not label it tier 1A or High 1A, but I believe it is going for at least 1A under this system.
This was missed for the waitlist so just wanted to bring it up again. It’s long but I think it’s fairly straightforward 1A or maybe a little higher. Didnt know how to lock my own thread though.

Why was Wiccan’s crt moved so low? He’s already High 1a. The only thing really needed is to evaluate if his R>F transcendence is genuine

Why was Wiccan’s crt moved so low? He’s already High 1a. The only thing really needed is to evaluate if his R>F transcendence is genuine
Largely because I have a lot of things to go over regarding Marvel's 1-A ratings, which would inevitably impact Wiccan. So I've put him underneath the relatively more straightforward threads.

Largely because I have a lot of things to go over regarding Marvel's 1-A ratings, which would inevitably impact Wiccan. So I've put him underneath the relatively more straightforward threads.
I see, that makes sense.

Are there any plans for the Elder Scrolls? Daedric princes are listed as examples of characters with BDE, and I’m guessing not much will change other than the ratings for the Daedric Princes, aetherius, the Dovahkiin, and Alduin ?

queue please

Its Low 1-C because i made the thread before the new standard have been applied, can you check the thread if its qualified to have R>F T by any chance?

Add this one please:

Does someone remember where we agreed to place "controlling/embodying all concepts"? I mean in the case where concepts refer to something like universals, to be clear. (Since I know we use the term loosely)
Just thinking about what to do with the more powerful concept manipulators :unsure:

Does someone remember where we agreed to place "controlling/embodying all concepts"? I mean in the case where concepts refer to something like universals, to be clear. (Since I know we use the term loosely)
Just thinking about what to do with the more powerful concept manipulators :unsure:
Wouldn't "embodying all concepts" effectively work like transduality? I imagine it's not much different in practice. Either way, I imagine that'd be 1-A, since "all" should include dimensionality and spatiality as concepts if it's "all concepts" and not "all concepts as demonstrated to be a thing in the verse".

Wouldn't "embodying all concepts" effectively work like transduality? I imagine it's not much different in practice. Either way, I imagine that'd be 1-A, since "all" should include dimensionality and spatiality as concepts if it's "all concepts" and not "all concepts as demonstrated to be a thing in the verse".
This reminds me, shouldn't "general" Nonduality in-practice grant characters 1-A at least, assuming they aren't the "Tier 0" type of nonduality? That seemed to be the direction that the revisions were heading, but the Nonduality page doesn't reflect that right now.

This reminds me, shouldn't "general" Nonduality in-practice grant characters 1-A at least, assuming they aren't the "Tier 0" type of nonduality? That seemed to be the direction that the revisions were heading, but the Nonduality page doesn't reflect that right now.
Nonduality definitely not. No superiority or power over things. Transduality? Maybe.
But then again, our nonduality page works on properties, not qualities, so arguably none of that reasoning is even applicable to it. It would need to be more in a Transquality direction lol
Maybe. I could really see multiple ways to see it.
Like, if the universals govern logic, then they have qualitative power of "all possible worlds" due to defining what "possible" even means. And those are High 1-A+.
The Tier 0 description kinda hints at all possible "qualities" being represented by High 1-A+ and universals are something like qualities, so maybe that? Given how Monads are Tier 0 for lacking all qualities, being all qualities could be in a similar ballpark... maybe?
Then again, you could also argue that "all possible qualities" would not include meta-qualities and should hence default to baseline 1-A.

Back