• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainess level 99 Tier CRT|possible Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Quagmire - Family Guy | Family guy funny, Family guy, Giggity

It appeared that his ambition went further. “One day, I had a thought: is this world truly a tree?”
I find this statement at the end of one of the paragraphs to be suspicious. Why would he explain the intricacies of the cosmology, just to question if the multiverse is even a tree? Would like some context for that please.

As for the Low-1C, it seemed fine, but it’s worth mentioning that with the new standard change, we are much stricter with what we consider r>f; the method is fine, but statements such as:
There are definitely people who are enjoying this world as entertainment. I was one of those very people.
Are a problem.

Is this meant to imply that X character was in a higher world, but manifested in the lower world? I.e., crossed through a r>f barrier? Was this done through an avatar, or via any other unique means?

I find this statement at the end of one of the paragraphs to be suspicious. Why would he explain the intricacies of the cosmology, just to question if the multiverse is even a tree? Would like some context for that please.
The multiverse being a Tree is something confirmed already, as Kugelschreiber contains all of it on the "palm of his hand" so he would know about it, in addition of statements from other gods that it is indeed a "Tree" with countless branches (parallel worlds), and that there are other Trees (each with countless branches), since gods can not only oversee all worlds of their own Tree but can also communicate with the gods of other Trees.

What comes beyond these Trees is what Kugel thinks is theoretically true. He is using the question in the general sense of "Are Trees really all that it is for the multiverse? I think not"

Is this meant to imply that X character was in a higher world, but manifested in the lower world? I.e., crossed through a r>f barrier? Was this done through an avatar, or via any other unique means?
That is Yumiella making a comparison for when she used to play her Otome games in Japan before dying and being reborn in another world. She is finding the situation relatable in regards to the people that sees her current reality as a game (or the equivalent of it).

Last edited:
That is Yumiella making a comparison for when she used to play her Otome games in Japan before dying and being reborn in another world. She is finding the situation relatable in regards to the people that sees her current reality as a game (or the equivalent of it).
So she died and reincarnated into the higher world as a different person, and not her just transversing the r>f barrier? Okay, that’s fine.
The multiverse being a Tree is something confirmed already, as Kugelschreiber contains all of it on the "palm of his hand" so he would know about it, in addition of statements from other gods that it is indeed a "Tree" with countless branches (parallel worlds), and that there are other Trees (each with countless branches), since gods can not only oversee all worlds of their own Tree but can also communicate with the gods of other Trees.

What comes beyond these Trees is what Kugel thinks is theoretically true. He is using the question in the general sense of "Are Trees really all that it is for the multiverse? I think not"
That’s fine

I agree with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back