• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the past, and the truth is simple, the Old Maou was surpassed, I don't see why to bother that we have a bunch of characters that surpass the power of some guys who have been dead for centuries, and all those characters are below the New Maou.
You didn’t even address anything I said. Dead for centuries doesn’t mean anything when the main characters are getting matched and overpowered by Cadre-class attacks.

Answer the simple questions:

- Are these random characters matching Irina and Xenovia in volume 22 stronger than a Cadre? No, they are all weaker than Barakiel.

- Is Mirana stronger than a Maou? No, because her strongest attack is literally compared to a Cadre.

- Are the Cadres stronger than a Maou? Yes or no?

- Did the narrative not compare Dulio’s angels to an Ultimate class Devil and their peerage? Yes or no?

Dude, your logic would have Rossweisse orders of magnitudes above a Cadre when she was overpowered by a Cadre class attack? Are you not listening? I am not even referring to the old Maou right now. Rossweisse or Akeno are not stronger than Kokabiel alone.
Again, please stop derailing, changing the topic from the original post is bad enough without spamming messages in the thread. I don't want to make a report and I've asked nicely many times already, discuss the other characters in the GDT, not here.
Kokabiel is right here and I’m disagreeing with his scaling placement. Remove him out of your thread and I’ll stop disagreeing with his scaling values.

I have also disagreed with Grendel being above BxB Azazel, and CxC Issei and BxB Sairaorg being Maou class. They are all in this topic, so it’s not derailing.

Are these random characters matching Irina and Xenovia in volume 22 stronger than a Cadre?
Are they stronger than Kokabiel? Yes, stronger than Barakiel? NO
Is Mirana stronger than a Maou?
Stronger than the Old Maou? Yes
Are the Cadres stronger than a Maou? Yes or no?
Kokabiel is stronger than the Old Maou? NO
Armaros, Barakiel and Azazel are stronger than the Old Maou? Yes
Did the narrative not compare Dulio’s angels to an Ultimate class Devil and their peerage?
Dulio Base is stronger than Old Maou? Yes
Dulio Base stronger than New Maou? NO

In any case, everything you have is born of disbelief. I'll end this discussion here.

Dulio Base is stronger than Old Maou? Yes
Dulio Base stronger than New Maou? NO
I’m talking about his team members. Dulio is surely stronger than the old Maou based on matching partial Dragon Deification.
Kokabiel is stronger than the Old Maou? NO
Armaros, Barakiel and Azazel are stronger than the Old Maou? Yes
Armaros, Barakiel and Azazel are somehow now orders of magnitudes above the Maou that rivaled them during the war? It’s especially ridiculous since the Maou were at a numbers disadvantage and still competed against them.

Those random angels in Barakiel and Dulio’s are now somehow above Kokabiel and the Maou because you want your Boost multipliers to somehow make sense.

It’s funny that Kokabiel has been turned into a scapegoat to accommodate this ridiculous scaling. Complete nonsense, no offense. I know we all read DxD but I can’t understand this nonsensical hand waving of canon information to justify these multipliers.

But you know what, I’m done. This reminds me why I didn’t want to get back into stats revisions. I’m not going to be part of updating outright false information and headcanon into our character profiles.

Officially bowing out of this revision, good luck.

Okay, now that we've gotten rid of the problem, what's next?
Alright, no need for offhanded remarks toward anyone regardless of how heated the argument is please? But I'm planning to make a discussion rule for classes next and changing some values for the characters I mentioned previously so this'll be on hold for a bit.

Ok, I'm doing some stuff too, so I can wait, we're already in the final stretch of all this anyway.

Posted
By problem I was referring to the discussion I was having with Burning_Full_Fingers, not Burning_Full_Fingers

That's I am saying we need that
But I don’t think it even has a bearing on the discussion we’ve just had. For instance, nobody tried to scale Issei to middle-class because there’s exceptions to the rule.

I was trying to say CxC is Ultimate class because it was stated as such by Issei, Kuroka and Azazel to be Ultimate class in strength. Like Issei explicitly says it’s Ultimate class in power level.
Sensei once made a comment that my power is comparable to High-class Devils and higher. My True-Queen form is equal to Sairaorg-san in his Balance-Breaker form. The truth is, I think I can even put up a good fight against Ultimate-class Devils. But if the people from the Lucifer group who are considered the strongest among Devils can’t beat that monster, then it would be impossible for me as well! I have a bad feeling about this impossible request. Then Ophis says it.
The crux of the issue was @MasqueTLDF saying it’s Maou class instead.

I’m not sure it even affects what we’re talking about.

That aside, @MasqueTLDF I think you should get this thread closed and open up a new one.

Back