• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0 Blake - 8 Kai) Blake Belladonna vs the correct Mikasa Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai scales far above 52 tons, Blake scales (far above?) to 18.8 tons.

Kai should definitely be the superior fighter here. Before his first bout with Oogway, he was the supreme warlord of all china, showing his exceptional military and combat prowess. And between the 500 year gap between their first and second fight, Kai has been training and fighting the kung fu masters in the spirit realm. Safe to say he takes skill.

In terms of abilities, Blake has more versatility and an aura forcefield to help take Kai's more heavy hits. Kai has summons which for the most part Ruby doesnt have the AP to one-shot them (especially not if Kai summons Oogway), but for a 1v1 I feel like he'd be much more likely to restrain/weaken Blake, which shouldn't be hard given his AP, skill, lifting strength and endurance advantages, and then absorb her, rendering her forcefield useless.

So yeah, Kai should take this

Blake does not scale far above 18.8 tons

She's just 18.8 as the scaling chain got debunked by Dargoo

Kai did a 52 ton feat, then absorbed a bunch of people's chi including Oogway, which makes him stronger

Kai FRA.

I'd almost call this a stomp if Blake wasn't insanely good at playing keepaway with her semblance, and could potentially overwhelm Kai with repeated shadows; but most of the time he just yoinks with AP or beats her with numbers.

GyroNutz said:
Kai did a 52 ton feat, then absorbed a bunch of people's chi including Oogway, which makes him stronger
Wait, wasn't the 52 Ton feat performed during his fight with Po, which was after the Chi absorption?

Dargoo Faust said:
Wait, wasn't the 52 Ton feat performed during his fight with Po, which was after the Chi absorption?
You're thinking of the 36 ton feat that used to be on his profile. His 52 ton feat was vs Oogway

I assumed no one would care that much, and if they were, the profiles are unlocked already, so people can remove it if they disagree

I would've been more comfortable if you had waited those nine hours before adding, regardless of additional arguments or the lack thereof.

But, again, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back