• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Blood Related Incest Waifu vs Teenage Faunas Ninja Catgirl

Blake is almost 6x stronger, one shots Grimm of Misaka's strength, and Mikasa doesn't have the Durability to match

This seems stompish

Wait she's six times stronger? I was hoping the thunder spears would even it out a lot. Durability is ok since Blake's gonna have a hard time hitting Mikasa due to ODM gear and WAY more skill.

Thunder spears are the only thing that Mirada has that can do any kind of significant damage to Blake and she can only use 8 of them max

Yeah this isn't fair at all I didn't know about the six times AP gap but no Mikasa is way more mobile and agile than Blake especially given the location of the fight.

I might switch to Levi since he'll legitimately dwarf Blake in skill....that AP gap though

You see this is what happens when I try to use Attack on Titan characters without having read the manga.

Nice.

Always Wanted a RWBY vs AoT match involving the god Tiers (Not the Gods) Since the AoT revisions but never got around to it.

Though why not Salem?

Back