• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not 100% sure, and I'm also not sure if it's just my love for Zuko speaking, but I think Zuko could take this. Zuko just summoned up 8-B power in 1 or 2 seconds, while it took many handsigns and a bit of charging up for Sasuke to output similar power. And the fireball technique that's equal to a casual Zuko attack is pretty much Sasuke's strongest technique at this point. Sharingan and weapons would be really helpful, but Zuko's fast enough to dodge knives being thrown at him. As for Sharingan, considering how big and spread out Comet Zuko can make fire, it'll probably be like Sasuke's orignal fight with Lee. Sasuke can see all Zuko's doing, but he can't stop it or avoid it. It'll definitely be a hard battle for both, but considering all I've mentioned along with Zuko's experience, skill, and stats, I believe he'll be the winner of this battle.

"while it took many handsigns and a bit of charging up for Sasuke to output similar power"

Except if you look at his files, Sasuke's striking power as well as the power of everything Sasuke does is 8-B regardless of his fireball or not.

"As for Sharingan, considering how big and spread out Comet Zuko can make fire, it'll probably be like Sasuke's orignal fight with Lee. Sasuke can see all Zuko's doing"

Substitutions and such can easily handle that along with jumping. Sharingan will notify him ahead of time and he has plenty time to plan. Unlike with Rock Lee, this attack is not faster than Sasuke can dodge. It is an attack that is the same speed as him, and one that he can counter with his own fire attacks.

In fact, couldn't sasuke just copy it?

The mechanics of the avatar chi and chakra are almost complletly identical, with the exeption that they need martial art instead of hand signes to activate their powers. (unless your wan, then you can just punch it.)

@Dragonmasterxyz

The explanation is kinda faulty. It's not like Haku would want to be kicked either way.

I don't know if jumping will be enough, considering in the process of jumping, Zuko can blast Sasuke again. And I don't think Sasuke can do substitution that quickly. As for substitution in general, Sasuke doesn't seem to use it much in actual battle. And Sasuke can't counter with his own fire attacks because it takes too long for him to charge up. Also, Zuko has taken fire attacks equal to himself and he was fine, but characters on the same level of someone using a fireball technique isn't fine after being hit by it. This shows Zuko has superior durability.

@Ricsi-viragosi

But it isn't the same. Copying something like firebending is completely different. It takes a long time to master firebending. Even Sasuke later in the series took a month to learn taijutsu. And what do you mean by "then you can just punch it?"

The sharingan laughs at that. I am sure learing a thousent jutsu takes more than looking at each one once, didn't matter to kakashi.

I am also sure that copying lee's taijutsu needs more than one look, stated by guy, sasuke didn't care.

Wan was capable of bending without any proper training, and learned to properly do it in at most a few months.

"The explanation is kinda faulty. It's not like Haku would want to be kicked either way."

If you disagree make a CRT as regardless, Sasuke is 8-B regardless. That is just the simple fact as of now.

"And I don't think Sasuke can do substitution that quickly. As for substitution in general, Sasuke doesn't seem to use it much in actual battle."

If Sasuke sees that he may get hit by a mass of fire, he will use substitution. It does not take that long to do.

"And Sasuke can't counter with his own fire attacks because it takes too long for him to charge up."

You are overestimating the time it takes to do hand signs and blow fire. It is just as fast as doing martial arts to launch fire.

"Also, Zuko has taken fire attacks equal to himself and he was fine, but characters on the same level of someone using a fireball technique isn't fine after being hit by it."

But correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Zuko was still hurt in his fight with Azula as well as in other fights with people on his level. This higher durability doesn't mean he cannot be hurt. Especially when dealing with someone who can know his every move and plan accordingly. Zuko can create large quantities of fire. That's nice. Sasuke will see that coming and plan accordingly, as well as using stealth and ninja tools to overwhelm Zuko. Sasuke has my vote overall.

I like Zuko a lot, so I won't vote ovo Sasuke has the versatility advantage, sadly.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Sure.

Yeah, maybe he can use substitution a bunch of times. But Zuko isn't stupid. When he realizes his strategy isn't working, he'll figure out something else. At this point, Zuko is one of the calmest and most collected fighters.

Really? it literally just takes the equivalent of a single punch for Zuko to release one of his strongest attacks.

That was lightning, but I get your point. Stealth? That depends on how the battle starts. Also, ninja tools aren't fast enough to catch Zuko off guard. And even if Sasuke hid, Zuko could just burn down the whole area. It's a bit OOC, but he'd do it if there was no alternative. Also, just as a side note, I'm dubious as to whether substitution would even work, because it's supposed to be a ninja grabbing an object at high speed, and replacing themself with it, but if speed is equalized, Sasuke may not be fast enough to properly use substitution.

GokuSparkle said:
@Ricsi-viragosi
KAKASHI. An eilite Jonin.

But it took him some time to master.

I don't think a few months is how long this battle will take.
A master or not, the eye is the same. And it took moths because his body wasn't capable of keeping up with the speed of chidori, zuko's martial art aren't that special at all

@Ricsi-viragosi

Not all sharingan are as good. It's especially obvious with Kakashi and Sasuke. Sasuke had just gotten a one-tomoe sharingan, while Kakashi had a lot of experience with a three-tomoe sharingan.

Yeah, but he also has to learn on the spot how to release his energy in such a way that he releases fire. Sasuke can't even read Zuko's energy, because it's not chakra; so it'll be almost impossible for him to master firebending in a single fight.

GokuSparkle said:
@Ricsi-viragosi
Not all sharingan are as good. It's especially obvious with Kakashi and Sasuke. Sasuke had just gotten a one-tomoe sharingan, while Kakashi had a lot of experience with a three-tomoe sharingan.

Yeah, but he also has to learn on the spot how to release his energy in such a way that he releases fire. Sasuke can't even read Zuko's energy, because it's not chakra; so it'll be almost impossible for him to master firebending in a single fight.
That... doesn't matter when sasuke showed to be able to copy things with it. Elemental manip and martial arts both.

Verse equal. And the energies in avatar and naruto are almost equal to each other in mechanics

@Ricsi-viragosi

So? it's not just the martial arts that allows firebenders to bend. There are martial artists in the show that can't bend. It seems to be kinda like the equivalent of a kekkai genkai. You have to be born with the potential to bend. Like the Avatar has to be born with the potential to master 4 elements.

Eh, that's like saying Sasuke can copy the Kamehameha at first sight. Cause DB uses ki/chi/qi.

OOF, I just booked that it's Land of Waves Sasuke, Zuko wins pretty handidly, Sasuke at this point in time couldn't use his Sharingan to it's fullest potential, got outsped by Haku multiple times as well.

@Dragonmaster

All you had to do was say speed is equal.

What's with the "Hmmmmmm..."?

I have mentioned that above AND it's in the OP. Even I get annoyed from having to repeat things.

Back