• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I got Zoro. I feel this is a bad matchup for kid.

First off let's get this out the way. Kid to me using his magnetism hasn't shown that the could just snatch away Zoro swords. Although it was an anime scene , In sabody it was shown Zoro resisted having his swords taken by kid using his Df in front of the auction hall..I personally can't recall Kid being able to increase or decrease the amount of force he uses when using his basic attacks. I say this because a dressrosa Zoro resisted Fujitora gravity and even pushed him back with a slash.

Basically I'm saying Fujitora gravity>Kid basic attraction

Also I gotta bring up the way they did against kaido wind slashes.. Zoro casually threw it away while kid got decked twice.. Zoro the same guy who in fishman island it was stated he cut iron like fruit..

Even with Kid awakening I feel that only worked as well against Big Mom because she's not the smartest fighter but as seen just a force of nature akin to a juggernaut
I don't know the episode but here's an amv showing the Zoro scene I mentioned-

Kid has never been shown to manipulate the strength of his attraction without using awakening. To reiterate I'm saying Fujitora gravity has been shown to be above kids magnetic attraction. So why assume kid will directly negate Zoro when Zoro managed to strike at fujitora 🤔

Big Mom and Kaidou showed that you can output Haki to stop DF effects, and Law confirmed this, so the magnetism isn't a problem for Zoro and long as he isn't cocky like Big Mom was and outputs Haki so he can't use his powers directly on him and his swords. Which isn't a problem because Zoro is better at Haki in every field. In terms of speed: Zoro wins, reacted to King, Kaidou and Big Mom and has better Observation. Power? Zoro. Gave Kaidou a scar and made him cough blood. Endurance? Perhaps Kidd since he doesn't have a sword that kills him if he doesn't finish his opponent in time. Without that burden from Enma, Zoro has better endurance than Kidd. Not like endurance/stamina matters, Zoro could have the stamina of a sloth and he'd still be able to put Kidd down in about 2 minutes if he got serious. Voting for Zoro, obviously. And this is a good time to ask: Why does Zoro's profile say he has Advanced Armament? He never showed any feats that would say he has that. He does, however, have ACoC, great Observation, and great Armament, even if the latter 2 aren't advanced.

Last edited:
Voting for Zoro, obviously. And this is a good time to ask: Why does Zoro's profile say he has Advanced Armament? He never showed any feats that would say he has that.
Steel cutting/Goken/breath of all things or whatever is done with it, he also showed it when he prevented king from taking his swords.

Steel cutting/Goken/breath of all things or whatever is done with it, he also showed it when he prevented king from taking his swords.
unknown.png

Still doesn't disprove the fact that he was 99% just using ACoC. I feel that it's too soon for him to have 2 advanced types out of the 3, he shouldn't on that level yet, perhaps when he fights his next opponent ( which I think is either Shiryu or Shiki, it'd be very interesting if Shiki was the 10th Titanic Captain but that's off-topic ) he'll get Advanced Armament and maybe Future Sight.

Still doesn't disprove the fact that he was 99% just using ACoC.
What relevance does this response have to what you previously asked?
And this is a good time to ask: Why does Zoro's profile say he has Advanced Armament?
I feel that it's too soon for him to have 2 advanced types out of the 3, he shouldn't on that level yet, perhaps when he fights his next opponent ( which I think is either Shiryu or Shiki, it'd be very interesting if Shiki was the 10th Titanic Captain but that's off-topic ) he'll get Advanced Armament and maybe Future Sight.
Your feelings have no relevance on the level of Haki he has, he's displayed advanced buso already.

What relevance does this response have to what you previously asked?

Your feelings have no relevance on the level of Haki he has, he's displayed advanced buso already.
You literally posted a panel of him deflecting an attack without touching it directly, which is an attribute of ACoC.

That's advanced buso.
honestly both do that and it wasn't outright confirmed which type he was using for that, but since Kaidou outright said he felt Zoro use ACoC in his attacks I'm gonna assume he was just using that to deflect King's attacks.

honestly both do that and it wasn't outright confirmed which type he was using for that, but since Kaidou outright said he felt Zoro use ACoC in his attacks I'm gonna assume he was just using that to deflect King's attacks.
No, Haoshoku infusion just grants higher AP. Advanced Buso is the only thing that allows you to attack without touching. When Zoro attacked Kaidou neither traits of lightning (Advanced Hao) or non-touching (Advanced Buso) were shown.
7aVFXnx.png

Last edited:
No, Haoshoku infusion just grants higher AP. Advanced Buso is the only thing that allows you to attack without touching. When Zoro attacked Kaidou neither traits of lightning (Advanced Hao) or non-touching (Advanced Buso were shown).
7aVFXnx.png
unknown.png

And if it was just Ryuo all along there'd be no emphasis on the pages where Luffy learned Advanced Conq and used it to clash with Kaidou, or the page where Roger and Whitebeard clashed
unknown.png
unknown.png

Not denying he can use hao coating, but the instance against Kaidou doesn't display any characteristics of advanced hao as I already said.
And if it was just Ryuo all along there'd be no emphasis on the pages where Luffy learned Advanced Conq and used it to clash with Kaidou, or the page where Roger and Whitebeard clashed
It's quite literally stated and confirmed to be Ryuo, not interested in going back and forth with this over what you "feel" about these scenes.

With the resurfacing of the whole "strong haki overpowers devil fruit abilities" thing I think it's safe to say Kid is not moving Zoro's swords a single inch from his hand.
I'm voting Zoro. He's way deadlier, has yonko tier dura and ap even before ACoC- and Kid's scrap was shown to get destroyed by things that Zoro's swords can cut through/Parry. Kid probably has an unquantifiable LS advantage but his chances of pinning Zoro down are lower than Zoro dicing him over and over again.

Not denying he can use hao coating, but the instance against Kaidou doesn't display any characteristics of advanced hao as I already said.

It's quite literally stated and confirmed to be Ryuo, not interested in going back and forth with this over what you "feel" about these scenes.
I don't care anymore, people just put their headcanon above what is literally said by the characters and by Oda and they just go with it. So I'm just going to start agreeing with everything they say instead

Might have been before the devil fruit null CRT.
No... In the oden vs bullet... They said kidd was able to take zoro's swords

A lie? Or?
Powerful haki resists DF abilities. All of them.
Zoro's haki is friggin ridiculous compared to Kidd, so his swords aren't being moved by magnetism.
Say that TO MEE again, and I will find you... 😤😤😤

Powerful haki resists DF abilities. All of them.
Been knowing and saying this for years

we just needed it to be said more against non-logias for confirmation.
It was... Tho... Multiple times even I think
鎧や盾として身を守る!!!

最も基本的な用途が、肉体に覇気を張り巡らせ、相手の攻撃から身を守る事だ。武器などによる物理攻撃はもちろん、悪魔の実の攻撃も遮断する事ができるっ!!

Protecting oneself as armor or shield!

The most basic use is to protect oneself from attacks by applying high energy to the body. It can block not only physical attacks by weapons, but also attacks by devil's fruit!
———————————
武器に宿らせる!

武装色の覇気の応用編。手にした武器に宿らせて、威力を大幅に上昇させる用法だ。ゴム人間や自然系能力者などの、物理攻撃を無効化させる敵にも覇気を宿らせた武器は有効。大ダメージを与えられるぞ!

Let it dwell in your weapon!

This is an application of the "Haiki of Armament Color". This is a method to greatly increase the power of a weapon in one's hand by imbuing it with Haiki. Weapons with the "high energy" in them are effective against enemies that nullify physical attacks, such as rubber humans and nature-based abilities. You can inflict massive damage!
But yee, no derail

Nobody debunk this argument?
Ok. Laido's Ls upscales to Zoro's for one thing. And before you even mention the Hakai, that was a casual Kaidou and a casual Big Mom. Big Mom when amped was still pushed back by the Punk Cornadio and unable to break out of Kidd's Assign.

Casual?!

They were both in forms far above their base (3-Homie Big Mom and Hybrid Kaido), did a combined attack, and it would've killed Kid, Law, Killer, and Luffy had Zoro not blocked it for a moment.
Preach!

I've seen multplie people now refer to Hakai as casual and I still don't get it. I guess they think that because Kaido and Big Mom didn't amp it with Hao Infusion lol.

Preach!

I've seen multplie people now refer to Hakai as casual and I still don't get it. I guess they think that because Kaido and Big Mom didn't amp it with Hao Infusion lol.
I mean they could've, since the anime supports the notion that they did.

Oh yeah, voting Zoro.
His Haki negs everything Kid does except awakening.
And Kid's chances of landing any meaningful hit on Zoro are low to none. Every strike that mattered on BM or Kaido was because it was in a group fight or the opponent was distracted, save for when Big Mom was holding him down and he got all the time to repel her.
Zoro's so far shown to be faster. Higher reaction based on King's FTE blitzes, and reacting to Zoan King/Hybrid King which are faster than his bases.

Kid's scrap metal got destroyed by Kaifu more than once. Zoro's blades deflect Kaifu even without Buso. By that Zoro can cut Kid's scrap pretty easily. The best Kid can do is awaken Zoro and even then Zoro has range on him and wouldn't let it happen as often as Big Mom did (nor would he be distracted enough like her). He was damaging Yonkos better than Kid, tanked a double Yonko attack and still managed to use his strongest move while having the ability to parry Hybrid Kaido in that state.

Should be a landslide victory. Idk what the "FRA" For Kid even is outside of LS lmao. Even then there's an argument for Zoro because he held back Hakai even if for a second. All of Kid's LS feats are pushing and shoving anyway, which isn't any longer. I'm voting Zoro

And this isn't even counting King of Hell style

Last edited:
Back