• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombina vs Violet Evergarden

Again, if the smole revisions get through, this match cannot be made valid anymore as Violet would then be completely unable to get pass the 9A durability unless she's given something to directly bypass it (which I doubt exists in her settings).
Well as i said above, i can give her a weaponry and given she's mastered it i doubt she can't just because different setting

Yikes this blew up a bit while I was sleeping...

I'm on mobile and heading to work, but even beyond the durability question there's a handful of things I'd like to comment on, will post later.

Looking at things, assuming we use what is currently on either page, both characters are rather baseline (One has a relatively low-end 9-B calculation vs. uncalculated), so there is no strength disparity here.

Zombina's LS feat isn't anywhere close to Superhuman, actually, after having a user who is familiar with powerlifting the weight on the bar would actually only sit within the Athletic Human range (Around 210+kg), what makes it likely that she reaches into Peak Human however is how she lifted it over her head but mind you that her lifting this weight resulted in her hands falling off.

This means that Violet would have considerably higher LS than Zombina, couple this with her incredible close-quarters combat skill (which she demonstrates even as a child) Zombina is likely to not only be disarmed, but potentially dismembered as Violet's superior LS ends up causing her stitches to unwind. This isn't an assumption that is even out there as this has already happened with Zombina weightlifting on her own.

Violet having a pistol with Zombina starting with automatic weaponry is an issue, but she's proven to be incredibly agile and has blocked bullets on more than one occasion, so I think it's reasonable to assume she can protect herself long enough to close distance or find cover before firing back, it also doesn't help that Zombina is prone to firing without caring, making it more likely for her to miss.

I'd probably give this to Violet 8.5/10 times.

We have no reason to assume this, actually. Monster Girls don't all have to be comparable to each other, otherwise she wouldn't have trouble lifting weights when Tionisha was so casual about it.
Aly paints quite a picture, so I'm convinced. Count my vote for the blonde waifu. Also, thanks for reminding me that I have to link that video on her page.

Been a long time since I stepped into a Violet match, not that I show up in vs threads anyway lol, but since Velox requested

There is a sizeable strength disparity, actually. Violet's only calc that seems to be accepted is very nearly baseline. The most recent accepted Calc for Mon Musu (which...you know, is 1 of multiple revisions because their stats are a mess and we should fix that before continuing threads) gets a value of 62,999.19227 J on the low end. That is a 4x in Zombina's favor (Which she does scale to, as Papi scales directly to this). This is ignoring Tio's feats (Door Fragmentation and walking through a concrete wall) if you don't agree to Zombina and her equipment downscaling through the Orcs (Taking hits from Tio), Dopple (Who can harm and stagger the Orcs and frankly is rated way too low and needs revised), and Kimi's durability (Tio roughly manhandles Kimi on two occasions with her strength, and Kimi not being killed by monster girls isn't a gag...it's actually plot relevant).

The weightlifting is a terrible feat to bring up, and it's already been noted that it and her falling apart while doing yoga and trying on bras are probably gags, they even take place in Omake chapters focused on non-combat. She doesn't get dismembered in combat with the orcs (where she was grappled and had her LS overwhelmed), crushed twice by Kii and Suu, and is only dismembered by Shiishii because she was using a bladed weapon. Plus the Orcs have shown that Zombina has a gameplan for getting grappled by someone stronger if that occurs so if Violet tries to restrain her rather than knock away the guns, point blank gunfire.

SBA, Violet's got several hundred meters to close with someone who is using automatic weapons firing at her. She's clearly skilled, but that's a lot of ground to make up while dodging (because blocking is iffy considering Zombina's firearms should scale to the Orcs, and have better piercing using live rounds rather than the implied rubber), especially with Zombina just trying to paint the area with lead. And if spray-n-pray isn't working she can change tactics, she's noted as being entirely capable of precision if she needs to.

And Violet needs to make up that distance because her pistol is nearly useless. Only headshots matter, and even then zombies are noted to survive on some brain damage (Early Zombies), meanwhile body, arms, or legs will do literally nothing.

Which leads nicely into Zombina's tactics, which is even on her data sheet. She plays dead. Violet gets a good shot (Or Zombina purposefully puts herself in line to GET shot), she sells it and pretends to bleed and die. From there Zombina can watch and wait for an ambush.

Getting in close to dismember and slash Zombina is the main way to put her down, but Violet runs the risk of getting her blood on her. While she's pain resistant, she's not poison resistant, and the formaldehyde blood can cause violent coughing, eye irritation and watering, nausea, and of course death.

(Disease hax is not a wincon though, no, the Zombie Virus is on Zombina's teeth and Violet needs a weak immune system for it to even trigger)

And all of this is ignoring the fact that we're revising Zombina specifically due to stonewalling 9-A feats, and she may be even more ridiculously durable compared to Violet's near baseline.

From where we are now Zombina nosells Violet's range, makes it dangerous to cut and dismember her, has experience with being overwhelmed in LS, her body has much better feats for NOT dismembering compared to feats that are non-combat oriented, she massively out ranges, she's capable of both wild and random automatic fire and more precision shooting, using just Centoria's feat she has a 4x AP advantage, and her standard tactic is to make her opponents think they've won and then ambush them which gives her an element of surprise.

...and she's having her durability revised and almost all of this may not even matter.

The weightlifting is a terrible feat to bring up, and it's already been noted that it and her falling apart while doing yoga and trying on bras are probably gags, they even take place in Omake chapters focused on non-combat. She doesn't get dismembered in combat with the orcs (where she was grappled and had her LS overwhelmed), crushed twice by Kii and Suu, and is only dismembered by Shiishii because she was using a bladed weapon.
Then it shouldn't be on the page and she should be Unknown, as there's no reason for her to scale to Tio in LS.

If you want to take her weightlifting as a gag then take Suu falling on her as a gag, they take the character that would logically be the only one who would withstand such a thing because of their quirks and put them in a comedic predicament to not be crushed once, but twice.

I would need to see LS feats of the Orcs, unfortunately.

SBA, Violet's got several hundred meters to close with someone who is using automatic weapons firing at her. She's clearly skilled, but that's a lot of ground to make up while dodging (because blocking is iffy considering Zombina's firearms should scale to the Orcs, and have better piercing using live rounds rather than the implied rubber), especially with Zombina just trying to paint the area with lead. And if spray-n-pray isn't working she can change tactics, she's noted as being entirely capable of precision if she needs to.
She's capable of precision but in general will not likely be hitting Violet based on her standard approach granted how she's both good a dodging and has blocked before, even if SBA intends to cripple her here.

has experience with being overwhelmed in LS,
This doesn't immediately discount skill and Violet's LS at all, in close quarters she's still pretty screwed.

...and she's having her durability revised and almost all of this may not even matter.
Unfortunately.

I'm not arguing that Zombina's lifting stength is superior, I agree that Violet's is better. My point is that Zombina was overwhelmed BY someone stronger...but knew what to do in that situation. The Orcs, Suu, Kii, and Rachnera collapsing the house were combat related and she held together. Weight lifting, yoga, and trying on bras are clearly not at all combat related and were played as comedy. My point being she doesn't unravel when she's in a serious fight, she unravels for jokes, so the joke ones shouldn't be used as evidence that she will so easily unravel.

Zombina duel weilds frequently. Either Violet disarms both at the same time and NOT try to restrain first...or Zombina will do the logical thing a point blank her like the Orc that out grappled her.

Zombina proved she's capable of changing plans both with the Orcs and with Shiishii, if Spray-n-Pray doesn't work she will change approach. She's wild, not stupid. Also her guns using rubber bullets were enough to incap the Orcs, and based on Centorea alone Zombina and monsters in general should have an at least 4x advantage here, blocking is likely not a good idea with a 4x AND piercing to boost ap. Not that Violet can know that. Those arms very likely won't stop these bullets. That's a lot of ground to cover, a lot of random bullets flying, and Violet doesn't know that Zombina's equipment packs a higher punch than normal guns would.

And...there's more AP feats being worked on and the durability is being revised for Zombina. Violet being NEAR baseline with a calc that uses her combat speed from dodging bullets, this fight is dangerously close to being totally invalid... frankly Mon Musu should finish it's revisions, Violet's blog needs reexamined, and this fight should be totally put on hold, possibly closed.

Zombina duel weilds frequently. Either Violet disarms both at the same time and NOT try to restrain first...or Zombina will do the logical thing a point blank her like the Orc that out grappled her.
I fail to see how dual wielding matters, she's perfectly capable of restraining her or disarming her in a way to prevent being shot.
I'm not arguing that Zombina's lifting stength is superior, I agree that Violet's is better. My point is that Zombina was overwhelmed BY someone stronger...but knew what to do in that situation.
I know you weren't saying that, but not every situation is the same, what knowledge she'd have in that interaction likely doesn't help in a situation against someone much more skilled in close quarters than her. I'm saying her experiences are inconsequential.

Yeah abstractions you're kinda trying to discredit every feat the verse has by focusing on a single gag in a verse that is not gag-centered

Two guns, meaning both need to be targeted for the disarm or else the free one can be used to still shoot her close range (Zombina's shown she knows how and when to do this). Taking one gun out first or restraining Zombina without disarming is opening herself up to a major risk.

From my understanding, Violet's never been in a situation where she's attempting to disarm and restrain someone who has, and has 0 issues with, shooting THROUGH herself to fend off someone stronger than herself. Zombina's 'get off me' tactic is creative and without knowing she's a zombie who feels no pain...totally illogical. Violet wouldn't know it's even an option that Zombina can go with, yet from Zombina's perspective it's a standard tactic and the obvious answer.

Violet NEEDS to get both guns out of her hands, otherwise Zombina's still dangerous due to her unique physiology adding a surprise factor that she shouldn't be accounting for, and while her own bullets do next to nothing to herself, Violet's going to be in a bad spot if not outfight killed by a point-blank unload through Zombina's own gut, chest, arm, ect.

(Also if Zombina does this, raised risk of her dangerous blood just getting...everywhere)

...And again, the fight's otherwise a stat disaster and we should stop for now because both characters seem to desperately needs revisions, and some of those revisions might make the fight totally inapplicable.

Yeah abstractions you're kinda trying to discredit every feat the verse has by focusing on a single gag in a verse that is not gag-centered
I actually don't think you are reading my arguments and blowing what I'm saying out of proportion.

Zombina also has multiple guns not just two, and I find it really hard to believe that Violet would be able to block all the projectiles of dual wielded riot shotguns

Zombina also has multiple guns not just two, and I find it really hard to believe that Violet would be able to block all the projectiles of dual wielded riot shotguns
The current argument is being based off automatic weaponry and shotgun spread is often exaggerated, it would be best to keep with the former.

I never suggested she'd be able to block everything, just that she has shown being capable of doing so more than once and has proven to be skilled at evading fire, she doesn't need to rely on one or the other when she can do both.

Exaggerated, but it is in her standard arsenals so the shotguns are a factor she will need to contend with depending on how the fight goes.

And as we've established, there's a hefty AP difference that MON's equipment, especially Zombina's guns, scale to. Rapid fire, wild aiming with the skill for precision is needed, spread, range advantage, and an AP advantage that's made worse with bullet's piercing values. Dodging is the only option (and even then getting hit is very possible), attempting a block is dangerous and the arms very likely can't do it as I pointed out above.

But Violet doesn't know that, and her attempt to block it like a normal bullet may very well blow up in her face.

I imagine this could be remedied if she's just given other tools to block with, and she's already blocked shots with guns themselves, and this isn't a flat plane, the location is full of cover for Violet to use.

Without it being on the standard equipment list not sure what we're allowed to give her.

And I doubt blocking with any other gun is going to help any more than with her arms, Zombina's guns scale higher on their own than Violet's only quantifiable feat (which has issues), the AP issue isn't going away.

And cover either means she's going to be pinned there and need to use her range (basically useless, and Zombina can charge and/or pretend to die to draw her out) while Zombina's firing back (not useless) or move to get in closer...opening up chances for either wildly getting mowed down or precision shots. It's a lot of ground to cover and to dodge every single shot because blocking just isn't an option.

Which again, she can't know that, the bullet's going through what she's blocking with an into her face unexpectedly.

Exaggerated, but it is in her standard arsenals so the shotguns are a factor she will need to contend with depending on how the fight goes.

And as we've established, there's a hefty AP difference that MON's equipment, especially Zombina's guns, scale to. Rapid fire, wild aiming with the skill for precision is needed, spread, range advantage, and an AP advantage that's made worse with bullet's piercing values. Dodging is the only option (and even then getting hit is very possible), attempting a block is dangerous and the arms very likely can't do it as I pointed out above.

But Violet doesn't know that, and her attempt to block it like a normal bullet may very well blow up in her face.
Except she's not one to often block a bullet in-character unless there's literally NO room to dodge (i.e. on top of a moving train). More or less, she's gonna attempt dodging unless there's little space to work with, and based on the setup here, there's plenty of room.

P.S. Still arguing here even though it probably won't matter with the current Zombina revisions tipping in favor of the aforementioned, which would then totally invalidate this match.

So arguing that she would block in the last few posts had no point, and the point of giving her more gear to block with also has no point?

Regardless, it's a lot of ground to make up with spread, wild firing, automatic fire rates, superior range, and actual precision skill to deal with if Zombina thinks its not working, and as established she almost certainly needs to get to CQC range. That's a lot of dodging and every variable missing. And her not deciding to block once.

And also barely matters because if she does manage to dodge every single bullet in that gap, Zombina still has close quarters tactics Violet shouldn't expect, the playing dead option to an ambush, and a 4x advantage in Strength and Durability. Violet's wincons require to to remove the guns and tear her apart (which STILL the blood is a problem that can affect her) and Zombina's got a lot of room to gun her down or trick her to line up shots.

Without it being on the standard equipment list not sure what we're allowed to give her.
Optional Equipment is a thing, and doesn't have to be anything she hasn't used before honestly.

And I doubt blocking with any other gun is going to help any more than with her arms, Zombina's guns scale higher on their own than Violet's only quantifiable feat (which has issues), the AP issue isn't going away.
It would exist as a means to block without having to use her arms and without sacrificing her weapon, as her other blocking feat is done with a bayonet while running towards the people firing at her.

And cover either means she's going to be pinned there and need to use her range (basically useless, and Zombina can charge and/or pretend to die to draw her out)
Cover isn't useless, and serves as her next opportunity to move closer, which is something Zombina should not want her to do because that's where Violet would prefer to be.

If Violet thinks she's killed her I don't think she's likely to inspect it, she's likely to leave if anything because she doesn't need to assume if the job is done correctly having killed tons of people in war before. If you want to say Zombina plans to feign her death without being shot at all then that's also not entirely convincing unless you suggest she's an incredible actor that can fool someone who's also very familiar with death, which I'm not really buying into.

I should note that the short term effects of formaldehyde aren't going to be lethal and are being exaggerated, getting the blood on themselves alone wouldn't be the risk but rather the inhalation of fumes it could give off, and unless her blood is so intensely concentrated this isn't likely to pose too big of an issue. This tidbit being something I have some experience on, surprisingly.

Violet has no optional equipment listed for options is my point.

AP difference, the bullet will pierce said object and hit her still. This isn't about losing her weapon or arms, this is about the fact that Zombina and her equipment outstats by a whole 4x and has the bonus of piercing. It doesn't matter what she's blocking with, it's not going to work.

Cover wasn't useless, her range is. Shooting at Zombina effectively does nothing, Violet will need to shoot from cover (she won't realize that's not helping) or move to new cover (which Zombina can make attempts to shoot)

If she doesn't inspect it and leaves, her back's still turned and Zombina's perfectly capable of precision. Even if she does go wild a spray of bullets from behind will be even harder to dodge than the ones she expects. You know, because they're being shot from the corpse, where you wouldn't expect bullets to be coming from. Either she's inspecting it (ambush potential) or she will walk away (ambush potential) or double tap (which won't kill Zombina most likley...ambush potential)

I don't know where your assumption Zombina's not getting shot is coming from, Zombina intentionally lets herself get shot to make sure to sell the effect, and I argued that one thing she may try to do is put herself in a position TO get gunned down just to trick Violet.

And yes Zombina is a fantastic actor, it's her main tactic on her data sheet and her performance on the Orcs included her coughing the blood, clutching and twitching, wincing and faking her voice being uneven, showing fear in her expression, screams of pain, ect...She doesn't feel pain yet sold everything someone does when IN pain and them proceeded to be still...as a corpse. Data sheet even points out she uses this as an opportunity to spy on victims, she's watching people yet convinces them she's been taken out.

You keep pointing out that facts are being 'exaggerated' by a real world perspective, as if we're not talking about an anime zombie. Of course substances like that aren't as dangerous in the real world, however said statement on Zombina's datasheet points out the danger her blood poses to "everyone around her" dramatically. They themselves exaggerate it because its fictional.

Cover wasn't useless, her range is. Shooting at Zombina effectively does nothing, Violet will need to shoot from cover (she won't realize that's not helping) or move to new cover (which Zombina can make attempts to shoot)
One doesn't need to shoot from cover when she can adeptly dodge and still hit in the head if necessary, something like that isn't unfeasible for her.

I don't know where your assumption Zombina's not getting shot is coming from, Zombina intentionally lets herself get shot to make sure to sell the effect, and I argued that one thing she may try to do is put herself in a position TO get gunned down just to trick Violet.
I think you missed the point on what that "what if" was, as I based it on either scenario rather than making a blanket assumption.

You keep pointing out that facts are being 'exaggerated' by a real world perspective, as if we're not talking about an anime zombie. Of course substances like that aren't as dangerous in the real world, however said statement on Zombina's datasheet points out the danger her blood poses to "everyone around her" dramatically. They themselves exaggerate it because its fictional.
Yes, her blood is dangerous because it has something in it, but it isn't acidic, it's poisonous because of formaldehyde, simply getting it on her doesn't make it the end of the world, and you need to give examples of its lethality or else I'm going to go to the natural conclusion that it's similar to the amount used in real-life embalmings because she's a corpse.

I will point out that bringing up the fact that she's an anime zombie is a non-argument.

Violet doesn't know that only headshots matter, and that Zombina can even likely tank a headshot. Bodyshots are also very much useless and just as possible, and shooting and moving still opens her up. Not to mention Zombina will also be firing back. And Zombina is a trained professional, she is not just going to not adapt to seeing this happen, she will make use of her precision shooting training if she has to.

I really didn't miss the point, that 'what if' just isn't going to happen. Zombina won't pretend to die without being shot, she will even present herself TO BE shot. It's a tangent that goes nowhere. Zombina will fake her death in a scenario that's believable, and she'll even try to make it happen.

Didn't call it acidic, nor did I imply its affects would be, but instead pointed out the effects it DOES have on the victims who are affected by it. The datasheet itself dramatizes this fact and phrases it to be a danger to multiple people, which is in reality very likely unrealistic, but that is its claim. And the point wasn't that is was immediately lethal, but it DOES have negative effects that are distracting and that it can include death.

Violet doesn't know that only headshots matter, and that Zombina can even likely tank a headshot. Bodyshots are also very much useless and just as possible, and shooting and moving still opens her up. Not to mention Zombina will also be firing back. And Zombina is a trained professional, she is not just going to not adapt to seeing this happen, she will make use of her precision shooting training if she has to.
Just because she doesn't know doesn't mean she wouldn't go for it at all, and Zombina eventually deciding to be more precise doesn't discount Violet's skill when it comes to dodging.

Didn't call it acidic, nor did I imply its affects would be, but instead pointed out the effects it DOES have on the victims who are affected by it. The datasheet itself dramatizes this fact and phrases it to be a danger to multiple people, which is in reality very likely unrealistic, but that is its claim. And the point wasn't that is was immediately lethal, but it DOES have negative effects that are distracting and that it can include death.
Formaldehyde can be dangerous, yes, that much isn't being disputed, but as I already said you likely exaggerating its effectiveness, which is all that really matters, and if your point was that it could cause death, so what? That holds as much weight as me saying a trip and fall could kill you, doesn't make it anywhere close to a likely scenario, it's pointless, why bring it up?

Last edited:
Has Violet wever shown the capacity to dodge automatic fire before?
She's outmaneuvered gunfire from multiple targets more than once and has blocked bullets from people she's charging at, it's not unlikely for her to be able to dodge gunfire from one target, it's just requires aim dodging.

But that neglects the logic of center of mass shots, which Violet will not know will do nothing. That's a factor that plays to Zombina's advantage. As does her survivability against brain damage, making Headshots LESS effective than Violet may believe. Zombina's physiology is unknown to her, which opens up these possibilities for Zombina like just brute forcing incoming damage or playing dead to set up better positioning.

And between wildly firing, her actual precision skill, rapid fire, the spread, and all that range to cover that's still a lot of dodging, especially as she gets closer. And again. Blocking is death for her. So her only option dodging. Which she can't know. All of this says to me she's going to be skillful, but the odds are against her avoiding everything with SBA in mind.

It's not pointless, you're really focusing on the Death part, which I gave as a 'could', but my original statement the first time it was brought up was a list of the OTHER negative effects like its irritation inducements, and the ways those can be distracting. Death could happen, but the irritation side-effects are almost certain to happen. Given the other factors already mentioned, this compounds the problem of dealing with Zombina up close despite her Lifting Strength and Skill.

It's not pointless, you're really focusing on the Death part, which I gave as a 'could', but my original statement the first time it was brought up was a list of the OTHER negative effects like its irritation inducements, and the ways those can be distracting. Death could happen, but the irritation side-effects are almost certain to happen. Given the other factors already mentioned, this compounds the problem of dealing with Zombina up close despite her Lifting Strength and Ski
These things only may occur, they aren't a certainty, and depends on the blood letting off fumes, you suggest it with utmost certainty but I'm telling you that it's not. Violet has dealt with both of her arms falling off and had still continued to try and carry the Major to safety with her teeth, some skin irritation and nausea is not going to prove effective should it even happen.

The focus on the death part was because it was pointless of you to bring up, it was the only thing I had to respond to and wasn't done to grasp at straws, but because in a scenario like this it's potentially misleading.

Arguing any further on this is a waste of time, just focus on the revisions thread.

It is a possibility, and listing all factors is the point. It was on the list, but I made a point of the 'could' aspect. Death was hardly my focus point, the other negative side effects were additional points on my other points about how the confrontation could play out, I listed them as being possibilities ontop of what Zombina's actual standard tactics were, and I believed in them strongly due to the messy nature of the reason the blood would even be a factor.

A fight has many factors that are possible, and I was listing things that could come up. Not every round is going to have all the 'could's go perfectly for Violet. But at the same time, Zombina's blood wasn't one of the biggest points I was ever arguing, and talking about it I was frequently mentioning other factors that were in tandem.

Arguing further on this entire fight has been said waste of time, honestly...Fight's almost certainly unsalvageable, and we've just been butting heads over a hill to die on to be honest.

Should this thread be closed? I don't know what we can accomplish here.

Should this thread be closed? I don't know what we can accomplish here.
I was waiting for the revisions to finish before doing so, and also waiting for you to finish your argument because, well, I'm not going to shut down a conversation like that.

I mean, I believe I've responded to every point with how I believe this plays out. Zombina's got a ton of range to work with, her AP advantage is sizeable, her bullet piercing is even worse, her training is more professional than she initially lets on, and there's a lot of unknown factors about her biology. Violet has no reason to believe she can't block the incoming damage, she has no reason to expect some of the impossible angles Zombina will shoot from, and she has no reason to believe Zombina should survive being shot center mass or even being bisected by Witchcraft (see Zombina's fight with Shiishii), especially when Zombina's main tactic is to fake it and line up the perfect shot or ambush.

Violet likely will block a shot she shouldn't have and get a bullet to her face, take a 4x stray shot which is going to do some gnarly damage, or underestimate Zombina's survivability because she logically can't know that and get a repeat of how it played out for the Orcs.

She's likely more skilled and experienced, but Zombina has a lot of really useful, and illogical, unknown factors...and bullets are just going to be everywhere in the first place and they're packing a punch outside of her league, and she has no idea just how potent they are compared to normal. Nothing short of being totally torn apart will actually stop Zombina, and Violet is going in clueless of the rules and how Zombina will almost certainly deceive her.

Well, Weekly is gone, what are we gonna do now since Zombina revision would be put in limbo
Probably revive it with the general AP and Speed clean-up I wanted to do. There's about 5 feats I've found I wanted to get numbers for and then do a nice, big, verse-wide revision. These pages desperately need it.

I'm just slow to the trigger on this stuff, I'm juggling a handful of verses, real life, and your normal flavor of burnout.

Sure, can do. It'd be nice to get them done and get the verse cleaned up.

...Still haven't read the manga-only content, those 5 feats might be tentative and this might get much, much worse depending on how much is missing.

I'm dedicating a not insignificant amount of time to making sure powerscaling of ecchi anime is accurate...Looks good on a resume I'm sure

Back