• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this wasn't added.

I'll do that but can you guys like, please work on it to add these things to their profiles?

Theory is getting upgraded to 299.77 KJ.

Would this change the results?
shouldn't since Violets weapon are still stronger and her go too for combat alongside guns coming in clutch in case she feels really threatened up-close, also I though the verse was suppose to be upgraded to 400 something KJ?

shouldn't since Violets weapon are still stronger and her go too for combat alongside guns coming in clutch in case she feels really threatened up-close, also I though the verse was suppose to be upgraded to 400 something KJ?
Her weapons are stronger, but not by much now due to the upgrades. The AP difference is like 1.6x between Violet's weapons and Theory's AP.

Violet in character doesn't kill, and prefers to use non-lethal weapons, which gives Theory a huge advantage in the fight.

The God Tiers and the Supernatural Tiers are getting upgraded to 492 KJ. Theory is a Top Tier in the verse, so his AP is 299.77 KJ.

Her weapons are stronger, but not by much now due to the upgrades. The AP difference is like 1.6x between Violet's weapons and Theory's AP.

Violet in character doesn't kill, and prefers to use non-lethal weapons, which gives Theory a huge advantage in the fight.

The God Tiers and the Supernatural Tiers are getting upgraded to 492 KJ. Theory is a Top Tier in the verse, so his AP is 299.77 KJ.

Violet due to SBA is gonna see Theory as someone who wishes to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences, so I doubt her not killing in-character is gonna mean much as she'll still try to since she sees him as someone dangerous who could likely kill her. The AP difference isn't huge but you've gotta remember these weapons especially her go too are easily gonna take limbs off with how proficient she is with said weapons, the different from the start of the match is that Violet is no longer physically stronger but that was not why she won since Theory still had things higher then her AP/Dura which were his Ataxia and ATL
and when is that gonna be applied since the CRT was accepted?

Violet due to SBA is gonna see Theory as someone who wishes to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences, so I doubt her not killing in-character isn't gonna mean much as she'll still try to since she sees him as someone dangerous who could likely kill her. The AP difference isn't huge but you've gotta remember these weapons especially her go too are easily gonna take limbs off with how proficient she is with said weapons, the different from the start of the match is that Violet is no longer physically stronger but that was not why she won since Theory still had things higher then her AP/Dura which were his Ataxia and ATL
What if I changed the rules to where you can win via Incap or KO? Theory doesn't kill in character either. He prefers to KO or Incap. Same applies to Violet.

Though I could just do Violet vs Jericho, as Jericho is significantly more skilled and experienced than Theory, and he has better abilities as well to counter Violet's attacks.

What if I changed the rules to where you can win via Incap or KO? Theory doesn't kill in character either. He prefers to KO or Incap. Same applies to Violet.
probably not much, just means Violet will try to Incap theory with her weapons instead of cutting his head clean off which she could do but cutting off any of his limbs or popping a few bullet holes in his body, shes a trained military member so its likely she'll know what parts of the body to aim for as to not kill him.

The match is done and added so any changes in rules would require a re-match, which itself would probably need a new thread, and honestly re-matching a match (something usually only done after a major change in one of botch’s profiles) with only difference being a mild AP upgrade for the loser, but then dumping on a bunch of new rules that benefit the loser feels kind of ehhhhhh

It’s not against any rules afaik but it’s pretty much just changing rules to change an outcome of a recorded match, which is a bit salty

Though I could just do Violet vs Jericho, as Jericho is significantly more skilled and experienced than Theory, and he has better abilities as well to counter Violet's attacks.
Jericho is a god tier which means he'd be 492 KJ, stronger then her weapons, wayyy more skilled as a fighter, could easily end the fight with Codebreaker,

The match is done and added so any changes in rules would require a re-match, which itself would probably need a new thread, and honestly re-matching a match with only difference being a mild AP upgrade for the loser, but then dumping on a bunch of new rules that benefit the loser feels kind of ehhhhhh

It’s not against any rules afaik but it’s pretty much just changing rules to change an outcome of a recorded match, which is a bit salty
It's
1. Not a new rule.
2. Only a benefit for the loser.

After the upgrades Jericho takes Violet handily enough I guess yeah

It's
1. Not a new rule.
2. Doesn't benefit only the loser.
you're changing SBA of the battle since "Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions." so yes it is a new rule

you're changing SBA of the battle since "Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions." so yes it is a new rule
Bruh 2 of the victory conditions you just named is KO and incap. I'm confused.

probably not much, just means Violet will try to Incap theory with her weapons instead of cutting his head clean off which she could do but cutting off any of his limbs or popping a few bullet holes in his body, shes a trained military member so its likely she'll know what parts of the body to aim for as to not kill him.
Once again, Violet doesn't like getting lethal, and if killing the opponent is restricted, then I highly doubt Violet is using a gun on Theory.

Also, trying your best not to kill your opponent with an axe is going to be hard to do.

I'm pretty sure Theory can convince Violet to drop the weapons via SL, which won't be hard to do.

If this was video game Theory, Violet wouldn't stand a chance🗿

Once again, Violet doesn't like getting lethal, and if killing the opponent is restricted, then I highly doubt Violet is using a gun on Theory.
and once again SBA assumes Violet sees Theory as someone who wants to hurt her with losing meaning any range of dire consequences, she may not wanna kill but with that knowledge she may assume she has too.

I was just wondering if Theory's slightly superior AP, along with his skill and finishing maneuvers would be able to beat Violet.

I hate guns and axes.
and once again SBA assumes Violet sees Theory as someone who wants to hurt her with losing meaning any range of dire consequences, she may not wanna kill but with that knowledge she may assume she has too.
I think this logic applies to Theory more so than Violet. I mean, Violet is facing a half-naked man with no weapons, while Theory's facing someone with an axe the size of herself, as well as multiple weapons.

Imagine fighting someone who dresses like this:

NI86y5s.png

Guys grace ended and the match was recorded on the wiki, if you feel like new info or a non-biased (by that I mean not benefiting of one party over the other) set of rule changes have/should happen then what you need is a Re-Match, which itself has to be done in a whole new thread

Guys grace ended and the match was recorded on the wiki, if you feel like new info or a non-biased (by that I mean not benefiting of one party over the other) set of rule changes have/should happen then what you need is a Re-Match, which itself has to be done in a whole new thread
Nah. I was just curious to see if any opinions would be changed. There's no need for a rematch.

If this was video game Theory, this conversation would go completely differently...

Also, people who tend to talk about other people not getting any bitches tend to be the most insecure about getting said bitches.

It was a simple joke, I would never kill Random in cold-blood just like how I did a moment ago.
anyways this match already concluded why are we still discussing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back