• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This can either go very bad, or very good. I'm willing to bet the former.

Austin Theory vs Violet Evergarden

Both start at a melee distance.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in a Wrestling Ring.

Violet: 7 (Bruh, Jacky, Velox, Pika, DD, Shmoop, Random)

A-Town:

Inconclusive:

Violet:
241.9 Kilojoules, higher with weapons

Theory: 191.1 Kilojoules, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

AVvXsEiK33KtQH89j6UeW-D9_fbfJ2dK1Z6_HEq-Koszw25Foziva-_JG_QmsCF122Q8wvMsfbudKSJlviZLvnr1F1TyVcKuvT0MwcwpUtSSiYV-AU1uCMvj3O5M8d6SDPVVMWbWgqfuym1YFqK0rk2jEz-SDbqLgEbOGuKYrcU9XpmvhcBZ22zYNteoTgyJmQ=s320
anime-violet-evergarden.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to start doing these side to side gifs a lot more. They look so cool for some reason I don't know why.

I'm going to start doing these side to side gifs a lot more. They look so cool for some reason I don't know why.
cause it looks like theyre both ready to fight eachother duh

Considering Alice has a gun as part of her standard equipment, it'd be better to put the two in melee distance for obvious reasons.

Quick note: I'm not sure if I'll be able to respond to the comments that might be made right now, as it's pretty late where I live, so I apologize in advance to all of the Violet supporters if it takes me a while to make an constructive argument.
cause it looks like theyre both ready to fight eachother duh

Considering Alice has a gun as part of her standard equipment, it'd be better to put the two in melee distance for obvious reasons.
She has a gun??? ****.

Well, one of her weaknesses is that she prefers not to kill (though SBA makes her willing to kill, but she will be very hesitant to do so), and she doesn't like using her lethal weapons iirc, so maybe it won't be that bad.

Though I will put them at melee distance.

Violet has to use the axe because otherwise she can't hurt him.

Her AP without an axe is like, baseline

Violet is gonna be a lot harder to take down thanks to her amazing pain tolerance being able to lose both her arms in combat and still keep fighting despite that, later gaining prosthetic metal arms which are more durable then she is, she also holds a decent AP advantage alongside her go to weapon Witchcraft being 497 KJ that she can swing around like a baseball bat despite being the same size as her so it'll be a lot harder to dodge then your usual sword or knife by sheer size, not sure about Experience or Skill since Violet was in the military for years being trained to be a proficient killer and was infamous for her skill in combat, even before her training she was noted as to be very proficient in the use of weapons and martial arts even with weapons shes never used before, she has Theory matched in LS so actually disarming her is gonna be a real pain in the ass

Violet takes down Game Theory via AP/Dura, matched LS, and being wayyy harder to actually put down thanks to prosthetic metal arms and pain tolerance.

Pro wrestlers dodge worse and sharper objects in verse so I really don't see how that means anything, Nor that matters due to the enormous skill gap between both.

Pro wrestlers dodge worse and sharper objects in verse so I really don't see how that means anything, Nor that matters due to the enormous skill gap between both.
a battle axe the size of Violet that she swings around like a baseball bat? sure he can dodge it but it'll be a lot harder then your average sword and the skill gap between them is not massive, Violet was training in the military for years to be a proficient killer and was infamous for her skill in combat, even before her training she was noted as to be very proficient in the use of weapons and martial arts even with weapons shes never used before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back