• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombina vs Violet Evergarden

"I'll make Zombina vs Violet in morning" - Said me who didn't make the match a days ago

Anyway here is the match that i promised, it's been a while since i made Violet matches so hopefully my touch aren't gone (as i'm the one who started Violet Spam in the past lel), anyway....

A zombie soldier, who minding her own business after finished her mission, just meet a elegant young blonde girl who secretly a soldier too and tasked by a unknown group to assassinate her, now she's in the danger and must defend herself or else she would be eliminated! In other hand the blonde soldier girl has no choice to eliminated her after refused to killed the zombie girl, however the group reminded her on her last fight with a spider girl, thus forced the blonde girl to accepting the mission!

Survive and Regret, which one that would be executed?
-
Let the fate choose
-
Battle Start!

• Both in characters
  • Speed are equalized
  • Place located in Berjaya Times Square, Malaysia
  • Win via anything!!
  • Violet Evergarden: 2 (Abstract, Drago)
  • Zombina: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

1de.jpg
VS
Violet.Evergarden.%28Character%29.600.3296663.jpg

Last edited:
Why you gotta do this to my girl Violet sadge

Voting the other girl cause I don't see what violet can even do against her to win 🤔

Why you gotta do this to my girl Violet sadge

Voting the other girl cause I don't see what violet can even do against her to win 🤔
What's the AP difference again? Violet AP is 15+ Joules, dunno for Zombina

She can incap her, that's for sure. I can give Violet some of weaponry of you want

At first I thought you were teasing me cause I ALSO said I would make this thread...and then didn't.

So I was about to run down my thoughts but glancing at Violet's AP Calc...I'm horribly confused about what her actual AP is.

Ignoring the calcs that refrence the anime opening (allegedly, I don't know the context), the ~15,000 joules calc that the link goes to uses a speed of 308 m/s for the calculation. That number is used because that's Violet's combat speed.

1. I think that's calc stacking?

2. Violet's combat speed isn't from a calc, the link in her speed section is to a clip of her avoiding close ranged gunfire, so that statistic is guessworked, which I think we can't give the '+' tiers without exact numbers.

3. 308 m/s is the UPPER end of subsonic+, so that seems like a huge assumption without verification of her speed.

So...yeah I don't know what AP Violet is supposed to be at all. Am I over reacting and the statistics are viable or does she need a clean up?

Last edited:
Her feat is from an opening...?
Not all of them? Apparently the measuring of her axe was, and those calcs can't be used (so they really clutter up the blog...)

But the punches seem to be just basic information about her. My issue is where the speed is comming from, and I'm confused if it's viable or not.

Well, Violet's lifting strength is a lot more than Zombina's, apparently. Also, pretty sure she don't need the axe here, anyways. Violet still has a clear AP advantage even without weapons. Btw, Zombina would be comparable to Centorea, whose strength should be comparable to that of a real life horse.

Violet herself also has A LOT more combat experience and prowess, and don't forget about her in-battle reactions, which are around subsonic speed. Even with speed equalized here, that would make a difference, and Zombina herself doesn't have anything similar.

However, Zombina has the problematic hax advantage via Disease and Poison Manipulation, though would require parts of her initiating contact, ofc. Idk if either side is allowed weapons of their own, btw.

Last edited:
So, few things.

Violet's only calc is suddenly iffy because it's using her combat speed to calculate, which is what I've been questioning if it's even viable of if there's a problem here.

The calc seems to be a little over 15,000 unless I'm looking in the wrong place, and 15,000 is nearly baseline.

And we can't restrict gear that doesn't tier change a character if it's standard equipment, so they have their weapons. (I mean we can we just won't be allowed to add it)

So yeah, before I even want to throw my two cents in I wanna make sure Violet's AP issue is cleared up.

Looking at things, assuming we use what is currently on either page, both characters are rather baseline (One has a relatively low-end 9-B calculation vs. uncalculated), so there is no strength disparity here.

Zombina's LS feat isn't anywhere close to Superhuman, actually, after having a user who is familiar with powerlifting the weight on the bar would actually only sit within the Athletic Human range (Around 210+kg), what makes it likely that she reaches into Peak Human however is how she lifted it over her head but mind you that her lifting this weight resulted in her hands falling off.

This means that Violet would have considerably higher LS than Zombina, couple this with her incredible close-quarters combat skill (which she demonstrates even as a child) Zombina is likely to not only be disarmed, but potentially dismembered as Violet's superior LS ends up causing her stitches to unwind. This isn't an assumption that is even out there as this has already happened with Zombina weightlifting on her own.

Violet having a pistol with Zombina starting with automatic weaponry is an issue, but she's proven to be incredibly agile and has blocked bullets on more than one occasion, so I think it's reasonable to assume she can protect herself long enough to close distance or find cover before firing back, it also doesn't help that Zombina is prone to firing without caring, making it more likely for her to miss.

I'd probably give this to Violet 8.5/10 times.

Btw, Zombina would be comparable to Centorea, whose strength should be comparable to that of a real life horse.
We have no reason to assume this, actually. Monster Girls don't all have to be comparable to each other, otherwise she wouldn't have trouble lifting weights when Tionisha was so casual about it.

Looking at things, assuming we use what is currently on either page, both characters are rather baseline (One has a relatively low-end 9-B calculation vs. uncalculated), so there is no strength disparity here.
Zombina scales to crushing skulls, crushing cars, and fragmenting doors
This means that Violet would have considerably higher LS than Zombina, couple this with her incredible close-quarters combat skill (which she demonstrates even as a child) Zombina is likely to not only be disarmed, but potentially dismembered as Violet's superior LS ends up causing her stitches to unwind. This isn't an assumption that is even out there as this has already happened with Zombina weightlifting on her own.

Violet having a pistol with Zombina starting with automatic weaponry is an issue, but she's proven to be incredibly agile and has blocked bullets on more than one occasion, so I think it's reasonable to assume she can protect herself long enough to close distance or find cover before firing back, it also doesn't help that Zombina is prone to firing without caring, making it more likely for her to miss.
Does Violet lead with headshotting/decapitation? Because anything less than that wont do anything major to Zombina due to her physiology and would play right into her standard tactics
We have no reason to assume this, actually. Monster Girls don't all have to be comparable to each other, otherwise she wouldn't have trouble lifting weights when Tionisha was so casual about it.
AP-wise Zombina is in fact comparable to Tionshia

So, few things.

Violet's only calc is suddenly iffy because it's using her combat speed to calculate, which is what I've been questioning if it's even viable of if there's a problem here.

The calc seems to be a little over 15,000 unless I'm looking in the wrong place, and 15,000 is nearly baseline.

So yeah, before I even want to throw my two cents in I wanna make sure Violet's AP issue is cleared up.
This need to be cleared up first @Abstractions

Zombina scales to crushing skulls, crushing cars, and fragmenting doors
She doesn't have any form of calculation listed, so that should be changed then.

Does Violet lead with headshotting/decapitation? Because anything less than that wont do anything major to Zombina due to her physiology and would play right into her standard tactics
She's extremely skilled with a gun, so probably. But any form of CQC is going to lead to dismemberment because Zombina is stitched together, like I already said.

AP-wise Zombina is in fact comparable to Tionshia
Considering that Tionishia is considered her physical superior already I really don't see why this has to be the case, you need to properly justify this.

She also scales to Orcs that have physical power comparable to bears
Which wouldn't even be stronger AP wise than fragmenting doors or crushing skulls (which I'm told isn't 9-B at all), but sure.

She's extremely skilled with a gun, so probably. But any form of CQC is going to lead to dismemberment because Zombina is stitched together, like I already said.
Not necessarily? Seeing as Zombina has bein in CQC tons of times in her series without immediately falling to pieces theres not really any reason to assume that she would just fall apart in combat when she has never been shown to do so, even when she was riddled with bullets from multiple automatic weapons.
Considering that Tionishia is considered her physical superior already I really don't see why this has to be the case, you need to properly justify this.
Due to hr physiology she's essentially a tank, it allows her to take hits from stuff above her AP such as Tionshia and even being crushed by 9-As like monster Suu and Kii

I REALLY REALLY doubt Zombina's scaling here. At most, I'd see her, as stated before, scaling to Centorea whose strength would be more comparable to the strongest real-life horse. Never did I say Zombina is fragile at all, but I doubt her durability is THAT good. If anything, her wincons would come down to her hax, from my honest observations.

However, if the 9A dura can be more clarified, then this match is invalid cause of the resulting AP difference in what would be Zombina's favor due to possible revisions.

I REALLY REALLY doubt Zombina's scaling here. At most, I'd see her, as stated before, scaling to Centorea whose strength would be more comparable to the strongest real-life horse.
Centorea has crushed cars before
Never did I say Zombina is fragile at all, but I doubt her durability is THAT good. If anything, her wincons would come down to her hax, from my honest observations.

However, if the 9A dura can be more clarified, then this match is invalid cause of the resulting AP difference in what would be Zombina's favor due to possible revisions.
I mean its literally on Zombina's profile:

"Survived Kii's giant form stepping on her as well as both Kii and Suu's giant form falling on her"

"Invulnerability: While Zombina can still be injured, due to her undead nature no injury, no matter how severe, seems to have any effect on her. This is proven when she doesn't hesitate to perforate herself with bullets just to hit someone standing behind her. In fact, the only thing she complains about is that the bullets stuck in her body would add to her weight. Zombina even comments on her own invulnerability, as when Tionishia fell on top of her, Zombina said this was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. Even when a gigantic plant monster stepped on her, and later both that same monster and a gigantic Suu fell on top of her, Zombina seemingly received no injuries. Even if Zombina's body gets damaged, she can simply repair it manually, such as by sewing severed body parts back together, or getting new parts entirely. "

Not necessarily? Seeing as Zombina has bein in CQC tons of times in her series without immediately falling to pieces theres not really any reason to assume that she would just fall apart in combat when she has never been shown to do so, even when she was riddled with bullets from multiple automatic weapons.
Her hands fell off lifting weights within the Athletic Human category, Violet pulling on her limbs would have effectively the same result, that should be a simple enough idea to grasp.

Due to hr physiology she's essentially a tank, it allows her to take hits from stuff above her AP such as Tionshia and even being crushed by 9-As like monster Suu and Kii
Well, yeah, that's what Type 2 and 7 would do for you, but that doesn't make miraculously stronger, or 9-A in durability, you are just really resilient, and by the way it's phrased in her durability section it doesn't sound as if Suu intended to hurt her at all.

Her hands fell off lifting weights within the Athletic Human category, Violet pulling on her limbs would have effectively the same result, that should be a simple enough idea to grasp.
She has been swung around by the arms by people with Class 5 lifting stength without falling apart my guy. Stop focusing on a single joke scene whn its not at all consistent with how her physiology works.
Well, yeah, that's what Type 2 and 7 would do for you, but that doesn't make miraculously stronger, or 9-A in durability, you are just really resilient, and by the way it's phrased in her durability section it doesn't sound as if Suu intended to hurt her at all.
Its actually how it works for her in-canon.

So if you're 9A dura and you literally survived a universe blowing up due solely to your type of immortality (and maybe regen), does that automatically make you Universe Level dura? :p

She has been swung around by the arms by people with Class 5 lifting stength without falling apart my guy. Stop focusing on a single joke scene whn its not at all consistent with how her physiology works.

Its actually how it works for her in-canon.
There are these lovely things called a Content Revision Thread, perhaps making one would be beneficial?

Anyway i'll be away from this match for lunch and pray, hopefully this isn't resulting a invalid match when i'm back

Unless this is deemed invalid by any durability revisions on Zombina's end, I vote in Violet's favor. Zombina has hax and immortality but Violet has better battle prowess and experience.

Again, if the smole revisions get through, this match cannot be made valid anymore as Violet would then be completely unable to get pass the 9A durability unless she's given something to directly bypass it (which I doubt exists in her settings).

Are we to as well disregard her Lifting Strength completely based on it being a joke scene as well? I'd be fine with her being rated at Unknown then.

There's also zero reason to be condescending, so don't do that.

Are we to as well disregard her Lifting Strength completely based on it being a joke scene as well? I'd be fine with her being rated at Unknown then.

There's also zero reason to be condescending, so don't do that.
you heading to the revision thread anytime soon, btw?

Back