• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Deathstroke vs Violet Evergarden

Quarter Final 4:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.
Results:
Deathstroke: 8 (Demonic, Spinoirr, AnonymousBlank, RandomGuy2345, Bruhtelho, Noneless21, Ym, God)
Violet Evergarden:
Inconclusive:

4th and finale Quarter final time to find out who goes to semi finals.

Bruhtelho vs Bruhtelho 😂

jicQBUR.png

Last edited:
hmm, i think Deathstroke had an upper edge at skill in this one, but iirc Violet is allowed to use her witchcraft? but I don't think it can help against Slade so imma wait for Bruhtello to give his inputs

Honestly this is incredibly close

Strength:
Deathstroke is physically stronger being 308.97 kilojoules to Violets 241.90 Kilojoules, not a huge difference but a notable one but Violet more then makes up for the difference in strength with her weapons being 497.74 kilojoles way stronger then Deathstroke is so they could easily leave deadly wounds upon him.

Skill:
Deathstroke is also far more skilled then Violet, don't get me wrong Violet is very skilled being trained in the military and massacring numerous soldiers during the war but Deathstroke does that on a daily bases killing multiple armed mercenaries in mere seconds and matching characters that are far more skilled then he is such as Billy Wintergreen with no problem at all.

Stamina:
i'd say Violet has greater Stamina then Deathstroke, Stroke has no problem taking bloody beatings and still fighting but not to the level Violet has, she can keep fighting despite that same condition and even after losing both of her arms in combat, she was still fighting at her best also giving her greater pain tolerance as well.

LS:
Violet has the LS advantage over Deathstroke meaning she could easily restrain him or knock his weapons out of his hands as to disarm him

Arsenal/Versatility:
both are basically even in this category welding plenty of bladed weapons from knifes to swords

Verdict:
I honestly don't know who would win this, well Stroke is physically stronger, Violet can more then make up for that disadvantage with her own weapons being stronger then stroke and her Stamina being greater means Stroke is gonna have a much harder time putting her down and with her LS advantage she can easily disarm stroke like nothing (Class 5 to Class 1) but Stroke is way more skilled then Violet meaning she'll have a harder time in CQC due to his amazing Skill/Experience advantage and stroke has far more actual ranged option beside his gun which would be Throwing Daggers and in this type of ring size could easily connect with Violet, and even if put Stroke is put at a great disadvantage, Stroke is near flawless tactician and can make up for those with his amazing intelligence.

Both holds such an even amount of advantages over each other that I don't know who would win like both could take this an even amount of times

Back