• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was video game Theory, this conversation would go completely differently...
Video Game Theory is surprisingly weak, he got his BIG push post 2K22, so there’s no version of him with a crazy high OVR. When 2K23 rolls around I expect that to change, but until then it’s questionable if he could even beat his TV counterpart

Divine right now:

4BUN5mj.jpg
My instigating skills are matched by none. :devilish:

Video Game Theory is surprisingly weak, he got his BIG push post 2K22, so there’s no version of him with a crazy high OVR. When 2K23 rolls around I expect that to change, but until then it’s questionable if he could even beat his TV counterpart
That depends on what the AP values we'll get for WWE video games (not one of them has been calc'd yet 🗿)

Plus, Austin Theory is legit one of the most outdated wrestlers in the entire roster. Almost everything about him is outdated.

His entrance, his attire, his look, his theme song, and even a portion of his moveset is outdated. An 80 overall is extremely disrespectful lmao.

His overall should be an 85 or 86, as Balor is around that level as well.

Well the WWE verse ain’t actually got upgrades until someone applies them, and I’m busy for the next week so 🙃
Hey @RandomGuy2345 if you were able to give me a list of all the wrestlers that the AP upgrade applies to that we currently have on the wiki I might be able to cash-in a few non-existent favours and see if I can get someone to apply the changes since I’ll be busy and you can’t access the website

Hey @RandomGuy2345 if you were able to give me a list of all the wrestlers that the AP upgrade applies to that we currently have on the wiki I might be able to cash-in a few non-existent favours and see if I can get someone to apply the changes since I’ll be busy and you can’t access the website
Everyone in God and Supernatural Tier are 492 KJ.

Let me make a list right quick.

Theory first defeated Bálor 3 days before the game’s release in a tag team match, so his feud with Bálor was not used for his OVR. His only feud outside of NXT before that point was when he lost to Pat McAfee iirc, so I thought 80 was fair. Most NXT superstars fall south of 80 so a relatively new but promising superstar fresh off the NXT press, but who lost his first feud in the main 2 shows, seems a shoe-in for high 70’s to low 80’s

John Cena

Big Show

Chris Jericho

Randy Orton

Hulk Hogan

The Rock

Stone Cold

Demon Balor

The Undertaker

These are all of the people that I can remember off the top of my head that will be upgraded to 492 KJ.

Theory first defeated Bálor 3 days before the game’s release in a tag team match, so his feud with Bálor was not used for his OVR. His only feud outside of NXT before that point was when he lost to Pat McAfee iirc, so I thought 80 was fair. Most NXT superstars fall south of 80 so a relatively new but promising superstar fresh off the NXT press, but who lost his first feud in the main 2 shows, seems a shoe-in for high 70’s to low 80’s
Plus, Austin Theory is legit one of the most outdated wrestlers in the entire roster. Almost everything about him is outdated.

His entrance, his attire, his look, his theme song, and even a portion of his moveset is outdated. An 80 overall is extremely disrespectful lmao.

Plus on the build up to Wrestlemania 38, Theory defeated Ricochet (who was IC champ at the time) in less than 2 minutes.

Ricochet is an 82 overall in WWE 2k22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back