• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Vivy/Diva (0-2)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
So I was thinking this fight was thematic somehow but after thinking about it more... Is it?

Well, I suppose both of these characters have stories in which they attempt to find their way in the world through their missions and goals, and in the process becoming more "human." Maybe that's enough...

Anyway...

Violet Evergarden vs Vivy

Attack Potency:
Violet:
15.7 Kilojoules
Vivy: 15 Kilojoules
Violet holds the AP advantage by a difference of just 1.04x

Speed is equalized. Violet is allowed all of her equipment and is bloodlusted. Both combatants start 100m away. SBA applies to all other things.

Who Wins?

Violet Evergarden:
Vivy: 2
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Vivy has a profile? Nice.

Not really sure who is more skilled but Vivy being able to predict oncoming attacks and react to them, should give her the edge i think.

That is true, but Violet does have many weapons that give her a lot of range advantages.

Vivy is able to react to/predict the trajectory of bullets with her Combat Program, but it should still give Violet a decent advantage, especially with that giant ax of hers. Going to be hard to avoid.

Vivy is probably more skilled here simply due to that insane program.

Vivy appears to be more skilled but Voilet does have a gun, battle axe and throwing knives. Out of all of these 3 weapons the gun will prove to be most trouble some. Thankfully the battle take place in central park where their is a lot of cover and Vivy has dealt with guns before as well via predicting, dodging and taking cover. In close range the axe is definitely gonna be an issue because of it's sheer size. Vivy not being able to feel pain will somewhat help too in close combat as it will make it easier for her to sacrifice certain parts if necessary. Overall unsure who will win but leaning towards Vivy.

Alright. I will count that as 2 votes for Vivy.

Back