• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They have Weapon Mastery on their profiles for a reason lmao
No, I’m sorry they’re proficient in them and pretty skilled but reading through this thread and Violet’s profile they do not have that level of skill in weapons specifically

I hate to see a WWE loss obviously but I don’t see Theory winning this, Violet’s training allows her to keep up with Theory in skill, and her weaponry is leagues above that which can be found in WWE. The only thing to come close is Drew’s sword, but Violet is more skilled with her axe than any wrestler is with any weapon. I could buy the God Tiers circumventing this disadvantage, but not Theory and the likes. Violet will be extremely hard to put down, a combination of her arms and her pain tolerance make her very tricky to properly deal damage to. Even finishers, which will usually wrap up any given conflict with ease, will struggle to keep down someone with that much in the tank. Also, at any given time Violet can make space for herself and whip out her gun to shoot Theory, which is goodnight for him and every single non-immortal WWE wrestler in the verse, even the immortality of the Supernaturals could be overtaxed with ease depending on where you shoot. Theory could manage maybe 20-35 ish wins in a situation where this fight is done 100 times, but he simply can’t deal with that axe consistently enough, and even if he could, there’s still numerous issues for him that I doubt him getting over. I’m voting Violet here

Theory snags most of his wins thanks to his social influencing, but it’s just not as reliable as Violet’s variety of weapons and impressive in her own right CQC skill

not replying to the massive skill chain that is always posted in WWE matches since its annoying, Violet is no slouch in Combat due to her years of fighting in the military being above anyone else who was trained just as she was even before her training in the military, she was noted to be very proficient in the use of weapons and martial arts, not saying Theory does have the Skill advantage but Violet isnt gonna fall crazily behind to the point she cant make up for it.
Yes. Ignoring something that is very crucial to show in matchups that rely heavily on skill can just get ignored because it's "annoying." Plus, this isn't the same copy and paste skill chain that's been shown before. If you were to actually read it instead of dismissing it as annoying, you'd see that Theory has defeated people who can fight on par with someone who can solo 4 people at once, those being the most dominant group in NXT history, let alone all time. I'm sure Theory can find a way to get around that battleaxe Violet has if he's comparable to people who can do this.

her being bad at speaking to people and not understanding human emotions could also make the Social Influencing have less effect as she could would likely not understand what hes talking about nor would she really understand how to react to something like that, and Violet also carries other weapons on her other then the Battle Axe from Knifes and if she feels threaten at close range she can easily get back and pull out one of her many guns within her arsenal
Her being not very well adept at human emotions means she's vulnerable to people with Social Influencing, or people who are good at manipulating in general. Anyone who'll try to reason with her will have an easy time doing so. This is no different. Theory can convince Violet to drop her axe, and even her gun to even the playing field. Especially since one of Violet's main weaknesses is that she prefers not to kill, and she doesn't like using lethal weapons in combat.

Well, looks like just continuing this debate is just delaying the inevitable. Voting Violet to just end the debate. Theory wipes the floor with Violet in H2H combat (they start the fight in melee range, so Violet's already at a disadvantage), his Instinctive Reactions comes in clutch for him, and his Social Influencing is likely going to be his best win con here. He can take advantage of Violet's weakness of being bad at human emotions, as well as the fact that Violet will be very hesitant to do anything lethal to him.

However, Violet's battleaxe is something a WWE wrestler has never went up against. Theory's only a Top Tier wrestler (for now at least). If Violet was facing someone like Jericho or The Undertaker, then it's GG's for her, as they are significantly more skilled than Theory, who already holds a skill advantage here. Violet's weaponry will end up being too much for Theory to handle in most scenarios. Even the weapons Theory can find under the ring won't do much.

TL;DR: I see Violet winning this 6/10. Very close matchup, but Violet's weaponry is too much for Theory to handle.

Theory snags most of his wins thanks to his social influencing, but it’s just not as reliable as Violet’s variety of weapons and impressive in her own right CQC skill
Well finally more clarification I'll vote for Violet then 😭
Vote count is 6:1 Violet

Violet: Bruh, Jacky, Velox, Pika, DD, Shmoop I think

Theory: Random

@RandomGuy2345 you might just wanna end this one real quick unless you have other arguments…
Theory is 3-0 in Versus Battles so far, so it's about time he gets an L. Plus, Violet Evergarden is a very based series, so I have no problem losing this battle.

I want my rematch when Theory ends up becoming God Tier, though.

Besides Chris Jericho, Theory has lowkey had the best matchups out of everybody else in the WWE verse lol

Grace!

As for God Tier stuff and how Violet deals with the verse in general

w/out Guns: Beats Top Tiers narrowly, stops at God Tiers high diff

with Guns: Sweeps the Verse bar Undertaker, who smites her with lightning

Wouldn't his Teleportation help a ton in that fight?
Would never react to a bullet in time lol, Guns just kill all of WWE, only Undertaker who can snipe people with lightning stronger than most guns has any chance against users of them, and even then if you put Undertaker in with all 9-B gun users he’d be a low tier

I just realized I could've won this fight if I made the rules where you can win only by KO or Incap.

Violet can't use her guns (it would likely kill Theory), and Theory would have a better chance here as well in ending the fight.

I'm such a dumbass.

Would never react to a bullet in time lol, Guns just kill all of WWE, only Undertaker who can snipe people with lightning stronger than most guns has any chance against users of them, and even then if you put Undertaker in with all 9-B gun users he’d be a low tier
Isn't his Teleportation instantaneous? Plus, he can use his Light Manipulation to make everything pitch black so the gun user doesn't know here Balor is at.

Isn't his Teleportation instantaneous? Plus, he can use his Light Manipulation to make everything pitch black so the gun user doesn't know here Balor is at.
Teleportation is thought based but at in-ring ranges a gun will kill you before you even know it’s fired and even thought based hax still have a little bit of time attached as the user has to process the situation that makes them want to use the ability and then decide on said ability, which all of course happens with extreme speed, but not quick enough to bullet dodge at close range. Light manipulation is an extremely limited win-condition

Hey the God Tiers would beat her no guns but Top Tiers just don’t have that skill…
I mean, Finn Balor put up one hell of a fight against Deathstroke, who defeated Violet, and Theory has defeated Balor on numerous occasions.

I'm sure some of the Top Tiers can defeat Violet with no guns.

Yes. Ignoring something that is very crucial to show in matchups that rely heavily on skill can just get ignored because it's "annoying." Plus, this isn't the same copy and paste skill chain that's been shown before. If you were to actually read it instead of dismissing it as annoying, you'd see that Theory has defeated people who can fight on par with someone who can solo 4 people at once, those being the most dominant group in NXT history, let alone all time. I'm sure Theory can find a way to get around that battleaxe Violet has if he's comparable to people who can do this.
I did read through it and sorry if it comes off as douchebagggy but Skill chains that are incredibly long just aint my cup of tea, I have no problem if they are posted since it allows other people to see how skilled they are but personally speaking I prefer smaller run downs of skill. Im just really exhausted on skill debates since the 9-B tournament

I did read through it and sorry if it comes off as douchebagggy but Skill chains that are incredibly long just aint my cup of tea, I have no problem if they are posted since it allows other people to see how skilled they are but personally speaking I prefer smaller run downs of skill. Im just really exhausted on skill debates since the 9-B tournament
Hey, you got the win though, so all is good, right?

If I'm going to lose, at least it'll be against a based verse.

Also, congrats! Theory is now 3-1 in versus battles because of Violet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back