• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombina Minor Revision

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Minor thing brought up here, Zombina's durability should be '''Small Building level''' as she has taken hits from people vastly stronger than herself such as Tionshia, Kii, and Giant Suu, the later two who are 9-A. The justifications are already on her profile, the only thing that would change is Zombina's durability.

Last edited:
You make a very good case here, though holy sheesh, Monster Musume's scaling in general is really out of wack and it's not just because the profiles are outdated.

I also don't want a case where dura is based mostly on gag moments (hence why instances like gags in Gintama where characters are shitslapped aren't meant to be reliable).

I mean its not really a gag, its a canon part of her physiology as per her lore backed up by both the manga exposition pages and the game supplementary material

You make a very good case here, though holy sheesh, Monster Musume's scaling in general is really out of wack and it's not just because the profiles are outdated.

I also don't want a case where dura is based mostly on gag moments (hence why instances like gags in Gintama where characters are shitslapped aren't meant to be reliable).
I don't see how it is a gag, I know that there has gag moments like KonoSuba, when Megumin explodes everything and everyone survives, but in a serious lore like against Vanir, Darkness was the one stated that could survive it and she almost died there, so yeah, why this case would be like KonoSuba?

I don't see how it is a gag, I know that there has gag moments like KonoSuba, when Megumin explodes everything and everyone survives, but in a serious lore like against Vanir, Darkness was the one stated that could survive it and she almost died there, so yeah, why this case would be like KonoSuba?
Never stated it IS a gag, and never stated that the gags are the main issue with the tiers here. I simply stated that I don't WANT aforementioned to be a case here.

Never stated it IS a gag, and never stated that the gags are the main issue with the tiers here. I simply stated that I don't WANT aforementioned to be a case here.
Then why did u made that comment in first of place is the moment is not gag after all? the comment is not helping in nothing

Then why did u made that comment in first of place is the moment is not gag after all? the comment is not helping in nothing
Is there anything wrong about expressing my concerns about something like that when it may still be related? It's not like I'm saying I disagree with the proposed revisions. In fact, I'm okay with any changes as long as more others agree.

Minor thing brought up here, Zombina's durability should be '''Small Building level''' as she has taken hits from people vastly stronger than herself such as Tionshia, Kii, and Giant Suu, the later two who are 9-A. The justifications are already on her profile, the only thing that would change is Zombina's durability.

Also, isnt this the 8-B Suu instead of 9-A? It has been a while that I read the manga

Seriously, stone wall characters are basically the bane of my matches

If this goes throught without any debate then i might as well recommending to remove Zombina matches against Myers and Kevin since these two has no answer at all to her stone wall

Anyway i would remain neutral for now

Really? I legit remember that she was gigant in the manga
21.jpg

I remember that Zombina used to scale to this, and I generally agreed...I never knew why we removed said scaling to be honest.

Zombina doesn't feel pain and can tank damage thanks to being a zombie, but this is a pretty substantial AP difference and she doesn't even unravel her stitching because of it.

So yeah, I think I agree.

Most stonewalls do, honestly. But the indexing comes first, matchups are a secondary thing.

Most stonewalls do, honestly. But the indexing comes first, matchups are a secondary thing.
With turned out make the match-up potential are more variable or even the opposite, and in this case for Zombina, it went to opposite

Very shame, now she gonna struggle a lot for her match-up and even the 9-B with dura neg are really low

With turned out make the match-up potential are more variable or even the opposite, and in this case for Zombina, it went to opposite

Very shame, now she gonna struggle a lot for her match-up and even the 9-B with dura neg are really low
It's a shame for having fun and meme threads. But I do personally prefer seeing profiles that are accurate but barren of matches over a profile that's active but glaringly flawed.

That's sometimes how the cookie crumbles.

Belive you me, I'd perfer it if characters I like were all over the wiki in noteable matchups and got attention, but I want them represented correctly first.
Hard decision with hard result, even if they are corrected its still kinda sad because now they are locked there, and tell me what you gonna do to Zombina after revision?

Hard decision with hard result, even if they are corrected its still kinda sad because now they are locked there, and tell me what you gonna do to Zombina after revision?
Sadly, probably give up on the Zombina meme matches. They were fun while they lasted but the matchups so far and I had planned just won't work without VERY specific circumstances.

...but I'll stick around in the Mon Musu stuff for a bit. I wanna revise their stats, and I've already submitted a calc to get that ball rooling.

Sigh...guess i'm in the same boat, planned to made a lot of Zombina matches in a while after her match with Myers and this brought up, but how i can't blame it? I'm not the same person who just mad because stats change anymore

In same time i wanted her to be well known too, her design is sick and her match-up can be thematic/cinematic, even if there is a more balanced mon-musu chars to make a matches for, i'm still loyal to Zombina

Sigh...guess i'm in the same boat, planned to made a lot of Zombina matches in a while after her match with Myers and this brought up, but how i can't blame it? I'm not the same person who just mad because stats change anymore

In same time i wanted her to be well known too, her design is sick and her match-up can be thematic/cinematic, even if there is a more balanced mon-musu chars to make a matches for, i'm still loyal to Zombina
Oh don't get me wrong, I like Zombina a lot (Best girl), and her going against horror and action characters would've been a fun ride but if this gets approved (I think it should), it's not meant to be. We'll even need to toss out her wins too.

Characters may be able to keep up with piercing and slashing, since those slightly bypass durability, but the value difference might be getting out of hand for some matchups.

The good news it between calcs I'm working on and evidence I'm pulling together, the whole verse's profiles should at least be cleaned up and properly calced, no more confusion for readers! And that's what really matters.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like Zombina a lot (Best girl), and her going against horror and action characters would've been a fun ride but if this gets approved (I think it should), it's not meant to be. We'll even need to toss out her wins too.

Characters may be able to keep up with piercing and slashing, since those slightly bypass durability, but the value difference might be getting out of hand for some matchups.

The good news it between calcs I'm working on and evidence I'm pulling together, the whole verse's profiles should at least be cleaned up and properly calced, no more confusion for readers! And that's what really matters.
I already commented above that if this get accepted, her wim against Myers and Kevin will be removed, and what do you mean by "it's not meant to be"?

Even piercing and slashing need some of extra power to bypass it

I guess so, at this point i'm just sad so i hope the clean you gonna bring would cheer me up for mon-musu

If she's just this durable, the fun and sillier matches just weren't meant to be. A shame but...oh well.

Which is true, but it offers SOME wiggle room. Maybe. Possibly.

Sorry about that, but it's just the way it is sometimes. At least the verse is going to get cleaned up and be in better shape.

If she's just this durable, the fun and sillier matches just weren't meant to be. A shame but...oh well.

Which is true, but it offers SOME wiggle room. Maybe. Possibly.

Sorry about that, but it's just the way it is sometimes. At least the verse is going to get cleaned up and be in better shape.
That's what you meant, yeah and it's kinda frustrating to see it ended up like that

I doubt that, unless it has some of lowkey hax or dura negation properties you need a more power potency to able cut of against a tank

Until then i'm gonna drop mon-musu for a long time Le sit in the corner

I'm gonna stop it here as right now we're derailing, tho i'm curious about what Weekly think about my rambling here and his perspective about this, if you want to continuing this you can leave me a message in my wall

That's what you meant, yeah and it's kinda frustrating to see it ended up like that

I doubt that, unless it has some of lowkey hax or dura negation properties you need a more power potency to able cut of against a tank

Until then i'm gonna drop mon-musu for a long time Le sit in the corner

I'm gonna stop it here as right now we're derailing, tho i'm curious about what Weekly think about my rambling here and his perspective about this, if you want to continuing this you can leave me a message in my wall
Whoops! You're right, got on a tangent there, I'm real bad about that! Sorry!

Back