• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zhongli (Genshin) vs Yuta (JJK) GRACE

This matchup seems fitting for me

Prime Morax and 17 year old Yuta are used here

Both are going for the kill and are bloodlusted

They Start 20m away

Speed is equalized

Battle is in the middle of the Guyun Stone forest

Morax AP - Far above 1.32 Gigatons
Yuta AP - Above 2.65 Gigatons

Zhongli: 8 (Avengershows, Dragonmasterxyz, Cloozuma, Smashtwig, Sonicflare9, WHYNAUT, Naitodesu, Ronin)
Yuta: 0

Last edited:
Ah, tbf as i see it Zhongli might just outlast Yuta and win via stamina so
Can I count that as a vote for Zhongli?
Personally I think if anything Yuta’s almost boundless cursed energy and is even compared to somewhat Gojo who’s cursed energy usage is close to zero should allow him to outlast here but I’m the OP here so I gotta be neutral

Can I count that as a vote for Zhongli?
Personally I think if anything Yuta’s almost boundless cursed energy and is even compared to somewhat Gojo who’s cursed energy usage is close to zero should allow him to outlast here but I’m the OP here so I gotta be neutral
I guess it is a vote for Zhongli? Plus Zhongli can fly so

The fact that Yuta says die only gives him my vote
Counted

I mean I don’t think he can use such a strong cursed word on those rivaling him in power(Other wise he would’ve told Geto to die and he only death maniped fodders) however words like blow away or get stunned probably are useable but I gotta be neutral here

Counted

I mean I don’t think he can use such a strong cursed word on those rivaling him in power(Other wise he would’ve told Geto to die and he only death maniped fodders) however words like blow away or get stunned probably are useable but I gotta be neutral here
He probably can't tell someone to die if they're rivalling him in strength. If I remember correctly, you need to waste more cursed energy to perform more damaging tasks, and the stronger your opponent the more it damages you (i think, haven't read the manga fully)

He probably can't tell someone to die if they're rivalling him in strength. If I remember correctly, you need to waste more cursed energy to perform more damaging tasks, and the stronger your opponent the more it damages you (i think, haven't read the manga fully)
Yep when Inumaki tried to use cursed speech on Hanami granted Hanami was stronger just blowing him away for a bit made him cough blood and he could barely move and Hanami didn’t even take that much damage from being knocked away

So yeah that’s pretty much how it works
But less destructive words like stop or blow away Yuta can use here just fine
He’s just not gonna say die or burst and have Zhongli Insta lose

Yep when Inumaki tried to use cursed speech on Hanami granted Hanami was stronger just blowing him away for a bit made him cough blood and he could barely move and Hanami didn’t even take that much damage from being knocked away

So yeah that’s pretty much how it works
But less destructive words like stop or blow away Yuta can use here just fine
He’s just not gonna say die or burst and have Zhongli Insta lose
Zhongli scales far above 1.32 gigatons, and can use his shield thing which causes him to regen 40% health. So isn't cursed speech a bit useless in that regard?

Zhongli scales far above 1.32 gigatons, and can use his shield thing which causes him to regen 40% health. So isn't cursed speech a bit useless in that regard?
That I’m unsure on as Yuta can also do other even more minor things with cursed speech like saying “Sleep” or “Slow down” which can make things easier for him so it’s not totally useless here
and while making Zhongli say get blown a couple meters away or stop so he can get breathing room would take a lot of cursed energy from him
His cursed energy in verse is almost viewed as boundless and should be within his ability

That I’m unsure on as Yuta can also do other even more minor things with cursed speech like saying “Sleep” or “Slow down” which can make things easier for him so it’s not totally useless here
and while making Zhongli say get blown a couple meters away or stop so he can get breathing room would take a lot of cursed energy from him
His cursed energy in verse is almost viewed as boundless and should be within his ability
That's fair, although boundless is more of a relative statement to everyone else than anything from how I see it. Plus given how cursed energy works it'd be strange for someone to have a limitless supply of it. I've seen mentioning of copying abilities, how do they work?

That's fair, although boundless is more of a relative statement to everyone else than anything from how I see it. Plus given how cursed energy works it'd be strange for someone to have a limitless supply of it. I've seen mentioning of copying abilities, how do they work?
Yeah it is a relative statement compared to everyone else ofc but that everyone else includes characters like Gojo and special grade curses which in the case of Mahito has way too much cursed energy to tire out unless it’s a Domain
Who Yuta scales laughably above in cursed energy supply

His copying is unconditional, if he observes or has previously observed a cursed technique he can copy it even if he’s not really thinking about doing such
However he hasn’t gotten an opportunity to show more of it yet so the deeper nature of how it works is unknown or whether he’s copied stuff like Limitless or cursed spirit manipulation(if he did this match would be a borderline stomp)

Last edited:
Yeah it is a relative statement compared to everyone else ofc but that everyone else includes characters like Gojo and special grade curses which in the case of Mahito has way too much cursed energy to tire out unless it’s a Domain
Who Yuta scales laughably above in cursed energy supply

His copying is unconditional, if he observes or has previously observed a cursed technique he can copy it even if he’s not really thinking about doing such
However he hasn’t gotten an opportunity to show more of it yet so the deeper nature of how it works is unknown or whether he’s copied stuff like Limitless or cursed spirit manipulation(if he did this match would be a borderline stomp)
Well given that it's not energies equalized or techniques equalized I'm fairly certain that ability won't matter

As for the cursed Energy yeah. I still do think that Zhongli can most likely beat Yuta, given that Zhongli is thousands of years old and has shit ton of experience, and physically he's just strong as hell too.

Tbh I don't know jack about the prequel to JJK, but I'm here because my dude Zhongli is.

from what I see from above Yuta's death hax doesn't work on Zhongli? If so then at least it isn't a stomp, but my question is what can he do against Zhongli's shield and petrify?

If he doesn't have a way to bypass the shield then Zhongli has an insane durability advantage over Yuta, saying the shield is 5 times Zhongli's own AP iirc, so Yuta won't have an easy time breaking it, and even if he did break through and do some actual damage, Zhongli can heal it back up again with his C6 and I don't think Yuta has a defense as powerful even if he can heal.

And if he can't do anything against the petrify then it's basically an auto win for Zhongli if he hits Planet Befall, once Yuta is petrified Zhongli can just walk up to him and stab him with his polearm through the head since they are bloodlusted.

These aren't even taking account Prime Zhongli, all the things I listed are things he can do at current, so honestly it depends on if Yuta has a way to cheese through both of those, if not then I'm voting Zhongli mid-diff.

Last edited:
Tbh I don't know jack about the prequel to JJK, but I'm here because my dude Zhongli is.

from what I see from above Yuta's death hax doesn't work on Zhongli? If so then at least it isn't a stomp, but my question is what can he do against Zhongli's shield and petrify?

If he doesn't have a way to bypass the shield then Zhongli has an insane durability advantage over Yuta, saying the shield is 5 times Zhongli's own AP iirc, so Yuta won't have an easy time breaking it, and even if he did break through a do some actual damage, Zhongli can heal it back up again with his C6 and I don't think Yuta has a defense as powerful even if he can heal.

And if he can't do anything against the petrify then it's basically an auto win for Zhongli if he hits Planet Befall, once Yuta is petrified Zhongli can just walk up to him and stab him with his polearm through the head since they are bloodlusted.

These aren't even taking account Prime Zhongli, all the things I listed are things he can do at current, so honestly it depends on if Yuta has a way to cheese through both of those, if not then I'm voting Zhongli mid-diff.
He can cheese the durability with the non physical interaction type attacks going for his soul if he realizes his slashes or Rika arent doing much

If Yuta sees planet befall coming he could use cursed speech on the meteor and tell it to stop or even blow it away he doesn’t even need to run or dodge

He can also cheese Zhongli back by using cursed speech to freeze him in place busts out Rika who can restrain him from behind while he’s off guard(Rika can restrain Yuji who is stronger than Awasaka who can lift Elephants which is the top of class 5 he may as well be class 10)
Since Zhongli only has Class G with earth manip
Then he just amps himself more and cuts his head off while he can’t move

those are options I see for Yuta here

Let's not forget that it is in character for Prime Zhongli to just hurl huge ass meteors (Planet Befall) and stone spears at a person. Of course due to this being in the middle of a city, they won't be mountain sized lol (As Zhongli ain't gonna endanger civilians)

Zhongli also doesn't have to move to call down Planet Befall so even if he can't move, he can still just spam Petrifying Meteors. While Yuta has some chances, I think Zhong Dong, aka Geo Daddy wins more times than not.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that it is in character for Prime Zhongli to just hurl huge ass meteors (Planet Befall) and stone spears at a person. Of course due to this being in the middle of a city, they won't be mountain sized lol

Zhongli also doesn't have to move to call down Planet Befall so even if he can't move, he can still just spam Petrifying Meteors. While Yuta has some chances, I think Zhong Dong, aka Geo Daddy wins more times than not.
counted

Back