• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His gravity can literally did this

Idk where you get this informations, but literally his gravity isn't just increases gravity cause this:

neither of those scans are working for me

So it is just assumption, no proofs, because you know what, natural lighting can't blast people soul, mind and concept out of existence, so if it is natural lighting then Zeus isn't one shot, if it is lighting that can blast these metaphysical things out of existence then it isn't natural lighting
it has been accepted that zeus' lightning can't just blast souls out of existence. and even if it was, that isn't an assumption, it's literally how the wiki treats magical-based elemental maniulation. zeus' lightning is just normal lightning that is umbued with certain haxes like powernull and paralysis; so unless proven otherwise, the lighting isn't made of actual magic

His gravity can literally did this

that's his gravity cages. i was talking about his passive gravity field and the gravity manip that binds people into the ground

Idk where you get this informations, but literally his gravity isn't just increases gravity cause this:

that isn't even listed as gravity manip, he just moved goku with TK, that isn't proof of anything. anyways, his TK works on ki blasts so i guess that he can manipulate zeus' lightning with either TK or gravity cages. he can't passively bind zeus' lighting into the ground with his gravity tho, he can just do it with TK

that's his gravity cages. i was talking about his passive gravity field and the gravity manip that binds people into the ground
Gravity Cage is a part of his Gravity Power, just that he limited the gravity power inside a cage for different usage

that isn't even listed as gravity manip, he just moved goku with TK, that isn't proof of anything. anyways, his TK works on ki blasts so i guess that he can manipulate zeus' lightning with either TK or gravity cages. he can't passively bind zeus' lighting into the ground with his gravity tho, he can just do it with TK
1. It is literally under Gravity manip on his profile, his hand glow yellow is the indicated of him using gravity power

2. Even if it is TK, it is gravity-based TK. Also all Ki users have TK anyway, so...

Damn, i need to update his profiles
it has been accepted that zeus' lightning can't just blast souls out of existence. and even if it was, that isn't an assumption, it's literally how the wiki treats magical-based elemental maniulation. zeus' lightning is just normal lightning that is umbued with certain haxes like powernull and paralysis; so unless proven otherwise, the lighting isn't made of actual magic
Isn't @Planck69 said that his lighting can blast people soul (which includes concepts)???

Anyway Hearts lead with TK which bind people so i doubt Zeus react fast enough to turn into lighting, let alone debating either gravity can work on GoW lighting or not, unless he have prior knowledge and instantly turn lighting the moment the match start, even then Hearts can just T-pose and a Gravity cage appear out of nowhere to trap Zeus

Gravity Cage is a part of his Gravity Power, just that he limited the gravity power inside a cage for different usage
i am aware, i didn't expain myself properly

Isn't @Planck69 said that his lighting can blast people soul (which includes concepts)???
that was before this crt was accepted. now it isn't assumed that any magic-based attack attacks the soul directly, GOW characters must proof that they can interact with souls themselves. luckily for him he can just strip away souls with just a hand gesture

Anyway Hearts lead with TK which bind people so i doubt Zeus react fast enough to turn into lighting, let alone debating either gravity can work on GoW lighting or not, unless he have prior knowledge and instantly turn lighting the moment the match start, even then Hearts can just T-pose and a Gravity cage appear out of nowhere to trap Zeus
should i make it so that zeus has prior knowledge?

Last edited:
So it is just assumption, no proofs, because you know what, natural lighting can't blast people soul, mind and concept out of existence, so if it is natural lighting then Zeus isn't one shot, if it is lighting that can blast these metaphysical things out of existence then it isn't natural lighting
Zeus's lighting was accepted long ago to be so, given it's summoned from clouds and causes paralysis.

Zeus's lighting was accepted long ago to be so, given it's summoned from clouds and causes paralysis.
It's a bjt both. Zeus can summon cloud-to-ground lightning that paralyses (he's Zeus) but can also use it to magical ends, given that he can damage and dispel the souls Kratos summons when you fight against him the last time.

Idk, ask @Planck69 about this i think, if he fine with prior knowledges for Zeus then me too
I don't mind but then doesn't he just psychically voodoo attack Hearts from the get go?

I don't mind but then doesn't he just psychically voodoo attack Hearts from the get go?
Hearts also vodoo Zeus right at the start so......eh.......incon???, in Godslayer key he as passive mind reading, or rather Zeus mind will spoke itself to Hearts so he going to vodoo Zeus??

wait, in the profile it says that zeus has all of kratos' powers and abilities when holding the blade of olympus, so that includes his reactive evolution. now i ask, how busted is kratos' RE? could he snap out of gravity manip?
Kratos adapted to Age Manip, Time Manip and Slow mid fight and Fate Manipulation/Probability Manipulation etc. from the Sisters of Fate. So, fairly likely he can adapt here. At the same time, Zeus probably shouldn't have that RE lol. Something we didn't consider.

Hearts also vodoo Zeus right at the start so......eh.......incon???, in Godslayer key he as passive mind reading, or rather Zeus mind will spoke itself to Hearts so he going to vodoo Zeus??
Zeus can attack a mental construct of Hearts, and have the damage reflect on his body is what I mean (like how Ares gave Kratos a vision, beat him up in said vision and had the damage reflected physically). Unless Hearts can also do that despite Zeus's resistances, in which case this would be incon.

Kratos adapted to Age Manip, Time Manip and Slow mid fight and Fate Manipulation/Probability Manipulation etc. from the Sisters of Fate. So, fairly likely he can adapt here. At the same time, Zeus probably shouldn't have that RE lol. Something we didn't consider.
i mean, the profile says that zeus has access to ALL of god key kratos' abilites, so if we're basing this from the profiles, he should have RE

bruhh, well that certainly change thing, did his RE is instant or take time??? cause Goku with Saiyan RE and gravity adaptation couldn't adapt to it
It was near immediate in the case of the Castor and Pollux fight. Went from being affected by the Amulet to negating it even when they used it on themselves, just by punching them during the same fight.

probably we should temporary freeze GoW characters in vs match until their profiles are in a state that can be considered matchable
Tbh, as much as I do want to fix them, they're still very much matchable as they are. It's mostly on me as I didn't keep up with the CRT spam.

It's an ability that passively causes the opponent's stamina to be set to 1/absolute bare minimum. Any action taken after this effect that needs stamina causes the opponents to be stunned.
oh, i totally forgot about that. well, zeus can literally strip away hearts' soul with just a hand gesture (that's the first thing he'll do as he has prior knowledge), would that count as needing stamina?. also, what range does it have? they are 4km away from each other

Back