• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs The Stalker

Zeref's own brute force probably won't work here unless he can hit intangibles. I know some of his summons can tho

Could've sworn that space-time manipulation ignores intangibility.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I mean, I don't see any spatial or time manipulation resistance on The Stalker's profile.
I mean its kind of implied. What space time powers that Zeref have, that The Stalker has simply resisted by having those powers?

I mean its kind of implied. What space time powers that Zeref have, that The Stalker has simply resisted by having those powers?

He has time stop. Time stop involves affecting the space-time continuum itself, so naturally any 3D object would get frozen in it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He has time stop. Time stop involves affecting the space-time continuum itself, so naturally any 3D object would get frozen in it.
Did you even look at The Stalker profile? That's his main power. Time literally stands still unless The Stalker lets it move forward. Stopped time might as well be his normal enviroment

Did you even look at The Stalker profile? That's his main power. Time literally stands still unless The Stalker lets it move forward. Stopped time might as well be his normal enviroment

Moving in your own time stop =/= you have resistance to time stop.

If both you and your opponent stop time, then you can both move.

I've wondered how it would play out if two time stoppers froze time at the exact same time.

I see. Either way, Time Stop is the default state for the stalker, so i do not see how you also stopping time would effect him. Literally, time does not move forward unless he lets it, so why would he ever let it move forward in this case?

Its possession, its likely closest to Spiritual Possesion, with some elements of Physical Possession.

He goes back in time and kills you, basic time travel style murder

In charater? Almost never. He is too passive for that. But he is bloodlusted here, so he would almost immediately do it. Technically, possession counts as incapacitation so that's a win condition

there are no real known limits on it besides his character, except the obvious ones. But during the DLC he travelled back numerous years iirc

From what I'mr reading, the Stalker has passive timestop?

Is that covered in Zeref's resistances?

Back