• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs The Stalker

Ok, this is sad. They were the only ones who could get around his intangibility. I wanna see if I can find a good match for The Stalker. Do you think Future Worrier might be a good match?

I'm not sure. Considering he's always non-corporeal, it seems a bit unfair for FW since he hasn't shown feats of harming spirits.

@Iapitus wait he does?? Hmm.... didn't expect Xenoverse to give out EVERYTHING from the series.

Gonna be honest, I wasnt sure if you were talking about the Ashen vs Saint of Killers match or The Stalker vs The Future Warrior, but I was cool with either lol. Were you not referring to one specifically?

I've been looking through the catagory of Time Users and Accausality just to find a good match lol. If you find a good match for him, then have at it. Maybe The Lich or someone would be good.

On a side note, perhaps The Stalker should get some kind of immortality by undeath from his astral projection. the hooded man BFR'd him into the void and said he would wonder forever. Tho maybe that's more from The hooded dude/the salesman's ability that comes with the BFR

Back