• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Pegasus Seiya

i would give it to Zeref as he can one shot with death magic (I think)thx to range before Seiya can hit him directly and there is also the fact it would be even harder to atomize Zeref's entire body rather than just one part as with teleportaion he can dodge no problem or doge normally or simply win caus range is in his favour.

I don't see the need for white Zeref at all.

He doesn't need to atomize Zeref he also has Soul Manipulation and Precog IIRC. I'm using White Zeref since Seiya would butter normal Zeref's bagel. But I'll count your vote.

Zeref: 1

Seiya: 0

I know about precognition and soul manipulation, but my vote is based on range and in character battle mostly where Seiya isn't a type to go for the kill if not seriously necessary.

Just clarifying the vote.

Also, why do you think that? I mean the diffrence between normal Zeref and White Zeref is time reversal only and I don't know how would we consider his time reversal after atomisation.

I remember a thread with Aceel where i think we consider him being able to reverse time, but Accel destroys things on quantum lvl so i don't remember if that was questioned.

I can't really say anything about wether Seiya would go straight for the kill or not since I'm not familiar about the series. I'll see if Matt wants to shine some knowledge here.

I say that since White Zeref is simply more versatile with his abilities. Normal Zeref gets hit once and he'll get screwed over. White Zeref at least has a chance here.

Dunno about the thread your talking about lol.

Oh well. We can just wait i guess.

Also,Seiya gets hit ones and he is screwed as well in theory...

It's Zeref vs Accelerator thread, but that thing is just so full of spam that it's just a bother going through all of it at this point.

The following happens.

1. Seiya starts off going H2H, immediately resulting in complete atomization upon contact, which unfortunately, Zeref lacks the feats to support recovering from due to his vaporization not being specified to be atomic.

2. Seiya uses his soul Manipulation to immediately tear Zeref's soul out.

3. Both enter the range game with both having energy blasts to compensate with Zeref eventually using a death spell.

Personally, the first two scenarios are far more likely to happen, going in CQC is a death sentence for Zeref and he almost always does exactly that.

Voting Seiya.

His punches can't automatically atomise the entire body and as long as his entire body isn't destroyed there isn't a reason for which he can't reverse time.

Seiya tries h2h and Zeref one shots him cause anything he does one shots Seiya even if it isn't a death magic attack cause huge AP advanatge and if he tries to regenerate Zeref just kills with death magic.

SBA means they start at max of each range (Seiya in this case)so Zeref can causally one shot before this guy touches him.

Zeref only did h2h against Natsu because he wanted Natsu to kill him.

Against Ultear he didn't bother going into h2h and he one shot Hades without bothering of even fighting him. Not even gonna count Zancrow there as that was just Zeref waking up and killing.

Zeref also used telekinesis to attack Makarov so yeah Seiya isn't coming close to Zeref any time soon.

The h2h combat was a privilege of Natsu's only which was also only in the 2 battle while in first Zereef used range attacks.

1. Actually they can, and it's Atomic IIRC, so it's safe to assume Zeref isn't recovering.

2. Consider what I said above, Seiya immediately goes for the punch, so does Zeref, they both collide, one is killed atomically, the other regenerates just fine, Seiya, being aware of his power, has no problem taking the easy punch considering he one shots on contact, and if Zeref does hit him and one shots, Seiya regenerates and does it all over again.

3. You are using examples from different forms of Seiya where he has tons of other options, that doesn't apply here, site he's much less versatile, but that just means he goes with what's best.

4. As of Zeref uses telekinesis off the bat in CQC

Zeref "never" does h2h. Natsu was one unique exception for obvious reasons and only in second battle so forget h2h happening anytime soon as that is not Zeref's fighting style.

Also he has binded Natsu movements and can do the same with Seiya and Seiya can't break through as Natsu needed a high 6-C form to do so and his power nullification. And that was base Zeref.

Pegasus Seiya takes this rather easily by being immune to Zeref's death hax and time stop, and proceeds to punch him to extinction.

Blanked said:
Theglassman12 said:
Even if he isn't, he can adapt to it with his reactive evolution.
Death manipulation Zeref can use is one hit kill there is no time to adapt on it.
Pegasus Seiya can resurrect himself. Therefore he comes back, and adapts to it just like that.

6-C Seiya can't resurrect himself.

Back