• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Kenshiro (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I need sleep.

I wanna wake up and see this thread get a bunch of posts, like when you first posted on Fiamma vs Mewtwo before I went to bed and woke up with it already added lol.

Zeref doesn't start with time stop in character (iirc, he's never used it in battle), and especially not White Zeref.

White Zeref is kinda cocky, he had millions of haxy methods to end Natsu after gaining his new powers, but instead chose to ram his fist through his chest, which he survived, and then proceeded to get into a FIST FIGHT with Natsu. Which he lost (which is BS by the way).

So, when he does go in for the kill strike, Kenshiro will easily be able to counter with speed equalized, precognition, and talent for reading a fighters movements, it'll be omae wa mou for Zeref.

Of course, his time rewind based regen will let him survive it. Though it should be noted that it appears his natural regen has suffered, as he stated that after his beat down from Natsu it would take him a few minutes to heal, whereas before he used to heal much faster.

So now it all comes down to what happens next. Will Zeref lead with time stop? Death magic? It all really depends on his next move. (This is of course assuming Ken is just gonna stand still while Zeref regens)

If it's death magic, Kenshiro can dodge via intangibility and precognition (he receives a brief vision of the future of a persons attacks or read a persons aura to predict their movements) with Muso Tensei (which can activate automatically if the user is in danger, even if their unconscious, he also possess instinctive reactions), and then erase Zeref from existence, therefore defeating him.

If it's time stop, then it's a whole different ball game, one in which Zeref wins.

The thing is, Zeref rarely ever uses this ability, so I see Ken winning 7/10.

Zeref not use time stop He now can cotrol time -_- and white zeref is peetty much blootlust in character in manga he just goint to reset time...zeref can also travel to went ken is kid,baby etc

Zeref can only time travel via eclipse gate. And he has never used it in that fashion.

Ken for the reasons above.

He needed to go through the portal to the ravines of time to reset the world, which was his main goal.

Except that's not his main goal here. Here, his endgame is to kill the man in front of him, through any means necessary. His time powers are a big threat, but he hardly ever shows them off so, the full extent of his time powers are unknown at best. He also needed to go through the portal to the ravines of time to reset time.

Which Ken is not gonna let him do. He's gonna be on him the second he senses hostile intent in Zeref. He'll actually open with Muso Tensei if he is backed against the wall or serious, so that makes Zeref's chances even worse.

And for a guy who was "bloodlusted," he sure did have a habit of using his non-haxy attacks. If he gets into a fist fight with Ken (which he will based of what we've seen), it will go exactly the way I mentioned above.

His only time abilitiy Zeref displayed was the ability to reverse the time of objects and the ability to create a portal to the ravines of time (which was more of a spatial manipulation ability).

Base Kenshiro has access to Muso Tensei, he has access to everything I listed, he only really doesn't have a few things in his base (which I need to change to Pre-Seals lifted), as Muso Tensei isn't really a form, it's more of a technique or ability, kinda like ultra instinct.

He stopped time when Natsu was fighting a bunch of people from Tartoros, while he was offscreen (it was a projection of him iirc), and then never used it again. He's never used it in a direct confrontation.

Zeref is gonna die. Harshly.

Ken for reasons above.

Zeref ability is instan kill like FL exept h2h which he only do that fight natsu...which meant if ken get hin once he die. There is many ability missing from zeref page like he resistance to all his demon ability since non of that can kill him well yeah exept MM. White zeref is blootlust...

Uhhh no he doesn't. If Zeref has never shown a resistance to any of the Demon abilities then he isn't getting a resistance to them. Again Ken has precog, sees the danger of his Death Manipulation and goes intangible. GG

Why would death manipulation care about intangibility?

Thank you Gargoyle. Zerefs Death Magic isn't like the typical Death Manipulation which lacks a projectile. Zeref needs to hit the target to kill them which he can't do with intangibility

Becauce zeref creat it to kill him self....like lullaby magic everone who hear his song will die or fragment soul magic...if zeref dont have resisten he already die

It can kill anything in the area, when it's released in an omnidirectional attack, like when he first meet Natsu on Tenrou Island. The thing is, it still has to connect with Kenshiro to kill him.

And like I said before, Kenshiro's precognition will give him a flash of the future of Zeref's attacks, and when he sees a future where he's magically turned into a corpse, he's gonna do the smart thing and use Muso Tensei to enter a state of nothingness, and let the wave of death magic phase right past him unharmed.

He then has several options to take Zeref down, which includes, but is not limited to: using Muso Tensei to erase Zeref's existence, use his ki to press Zeref's pressure points from afar and erase his memory, press his pressure points to make him obey all of Ken's orders, use his aura to pacify Zeref into a state of calm and then finish him off, etc.

If Zeref used his time stop more often in character, I'd give the win to him, but that's not the case here.

Concluded.

Close and add at will.

Also, Ken's win to Cole is actually wrong since Soryu Tenra has never nullified healing factors and Aleister is outdated from Hax upgrades, if someone were to see this and remove both I'd appreciate.

7-1 is fairly descisive, plus Omega didn't really vote, he just argued in favor of Zeref and I decided to count it.

I like how 100% Ken damn near lost to Base Zeref and barely pulled a win in the end on the old match, now Base Ken got a descisive win against White Zeref.

Talk about an improvement.

Anyway guys, do my friend PTSO here a favor and vote [[1]].

And I've requested Ken's match with Aleister and Cole to be removed but people aren't responding, so if someone can do that for me and remove those that would be awesome.

If an admin see's this, go ahead and close, thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back