• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pocket dimension+wind attacks does seem to be R's first move, so he should avoid the opening death hax from Zeref.

However, once he moves on to Greed, he'll be in trouble, since Greed shouldn't be able to touch Zeref unless Zeref is intentionally restraining his death aura.

It won't be hard to figure out that Zeref is using death hax though, since anything that doesn't hit R is still gonna kill whatever it touches, so he'll know to be careful.

R would probably have to fight with just his wind manip, illusions, and pocket dimension. His illusions should work well, since it's something that people with much better ESP than Zeref can't easily see through. I think he should have a good shot at winning, since Zeref doesn't resist the illusions, and R's one of the most skilled fighters and planners in GoH, so he's probably a more skilled fighter. He also has a slight AP advantageas he's comparable to/stroner than someone who can completely no-sell 371 gigatons, while Zeref is above 228 gigatons.

ecause we know that Greed is its own organism, like a parasite within/as part of R, so when he attacks with it, the parts closest to Zeref should beaffected by the death hax.

It's something he activates, but he can activate it even when he would normally be incapitated as he can do it without having a body.

Bump.

Also, depending on how Mukuro vs R goes, Zeref may contend for top spot in High 6-C.

So, R could potentially win if he killed from a range, then used Greed before Zeref could time manipulate himself back to life. I think it would be in character for him to do that, since he'd want to Greed the powers afterwards anyways.

Not sure who I think would win yet

I think the battle would be:

• Zeref uses death hax
  • R absorps it with Greed
  • Greed gets killed and R gets killed too
So I vote for Zeref, unless I'm missing something.

R's likely to open with going into his pocket dimension, so the first use of death hax wouldn't hit him in most scenarios. It'd also be very obvious that it was killing everything around (plants, animals, etc.) So he'd know to avoid it. Greed also splits off into lots of seperate organisms, so only the bits that absorb the hax would die if he does absorb it.

Those aren't reasons? Well, Greed would get killed by absorbing death hax since, aparently, it is a parasyte in R's body. Zeref would get to kill Greed and R won't be capable of absorbing Zeref's abilities or he will get killed by the death hax alongside Greed. But I don't know too much about R so I'm not sure.

@Dragon

Saying "I think this happens" isn't a reason

Saying "I think this happens for these reasons" is a reason.

I guess I'll vote for Zeref. Although it's pretty much in character for R to take all the actions that would be needed for him to win here, in the case where he kills Zeref I don't think he would go for Greed on the dead body with enough urgency to get him before the revival. So I think Zeref would catch him off guard and succeed in haxing him then.

With the end of this match, R has been cemented as 3rd strongest High 6-C. All that's left is Zeref vs Mukuro.

No, he can't. All of them have resistance to death hax, the only thing he could do is punch them to death and I don't think that will work againts the likes of Vanir.

This is another case of ABC logic, not necessarily one bring stronger then the other.

Also Mukuro destroys Zeref, that match is pointless

We still haven't actually gotten anywhere with the Vanir vs R match. If anyone could explain Vanir's starting move there it'd help.

Back