• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jirl9090 said:
Is he immune to existence erasure? If not zeno should stomp
He is not immune, but he has other skills with which to fight like Memory Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation.

Zeno doesnt have bullshit main character powers.

Zeno erases Zarc just like he did to Zamasu.

If Zarc has memory manipulation, couldn't he just make Zen'o forget what he was doing as he tries to raise his hand, and then finish him with his darkness or something? I feel like memory manipulation would sway things in his favor if he can do it before Zen'o gets off his existence erassure.

Problem with that is, Zen'Os only attack is existence erasure. It's his go-to attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Zarc have a track record of stopping opponent's attacks mid-way? Even something as trivial as raising someone's hand?

I'm not sure, I'm currently on episode 128 of Arc V. I really need to finish it. I can only assume that it's possible, as the nature of the game is to interrupt your opponent with monster effects, quick play spells, and trap cards. I'd assume those standards would manifest themselves outside the game as well, but I haven't finished this particular series, so I can't say for sure.

"The only way to beat him is a Duelist with the same powers" "The only way to defeat him is through Duel Monsters"

Not sure if this was exact quotes from Akaba Leo or not

Dragopentling said:
"The only way to beat him is a Duelist with the same powers"
"The only way to defeat him is through Duel Monsters"

Not sure if this was exact quotes from Akaba Leo or not
That sounds NLF

Android Seventeen said:
Zarc

just count my vote
that shouldn't be counted without reason...

Anyway Zeno will hand raise and end it cause that's his only attack so...yeah basically zeno FRA

Honestly, I'm a bit confused on how this fight would even work. Does Zarc even fight outside of playing duel monsters?

Also, isn't he from like, 4 different dimensions? Does he have the capacity to travel between them? I'm overall just a bit confused on how this kind of fight can play out. Yu-gi-oh threads involving non yu-gi-oh characters always confuse me.

Litentric Teon said:
Honestly, I'm a bit confused on how this fight would even work. Does Zarc even fight outside of playing duel monsters?

Also, isn't he from like, 4 different dimensions? Does he have the capacity to travel between them? I'm overall just a bit confused on how this kind of fight can play out. Yu-gi-oh threads involving non yu-gi-oh characters always confuse me.
Zeno would just erase him instantly.

No, you don't understand. Zarc has no combat experience, no existence erasure Resistance, and no ways of actually touching Zarc, especially with 4km sba.

That doesn't really answer my question. I understand the opinions on the match, I'm asking how such a match is actually even possible given that the vast majority of characters in Yu-Gi-Oh do not, or cannot fight to their fullest outside of a duel.

That doesn't really answer my question. I understand the opinions on the match, I'm asking how such a match is actually even possible given that the vast majority of characters in Yu-Gi-Oh do not, or cannot fight to their fullest outside of a duel.

The problem is, how doess Zarc know what Zeno is, what he can do, and what happens if he raises his hand?

Idk, Yuya's page has been closed to prevent editing...even though the 10B part is clearly inaccurate......you say Yusei is actually more athletic than Yuya? Are you kidding me?

DMB 1 said:
Shouldn't this thread be closed and added?
The character page is locked from editing despite the numerous inaccuracies due to people changing it unnecessarily and too many disagreements on both sides. Besides me, this thread is already dead as a doornail with no conclusion on the matchup

Back