• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

In regards to the TaiwaneseScaler situation, I feel that banning a new member for six months is effectively the same as a permanent ban. I highly doubt anybody without significant previous investment is even going to remember they had an account here in six months. A six month ban is already a very long time, but even more so to a new user who hasn't even been here for six months.

Their troll obviously didn't actually expose anybody's IP, so the only offense is making a threat or potentially scaring someone, similar to saying you're outside someone's house or on your way when it's not true. That said, people make far worse threats than doxxing in jest, and given this is a well-known copypasta, I'm inclined to genuinely believe that it was an attempt at humor rather an actual attempt to scare anybody, especially given their other posts in that thread.

It was a risky joke in poor taste which wasn't received well. It is not malicious but shouldn't be repeated.
A warning makes the most sense.

The rejection reason was "the system does not have much transparency" which I don't agree with it but whatever.
I do not understand how public tickets would not be transparent. I'm merely suggesting separating different issues rather than having them all in one giant linear thread.
There is already two new pages after my post just yesterday.
I feel like this system has the same problems as the image request thread used to have before I got hold of it.
But I don't want to get too off topic. I might make a more proper suggestion at some point- but if Ant wants more active participation here from the staff then it makes sense to me to start by making it easier to do so.

I don't disagree. I think the system we talk about is far better than this one. Better privacy, better protection, anonymous reports, less transparency but less public drama too.

Perhaps we can talk about the topic later in private. The sole reason I believe that this issue may pose a challenge (albeit not as problematic) is that each report necessitates a consensus, and I believe that the current system is overly restrictive. We did not hire thread moderators because they are not trusted, we exactly hired them because they have a good sense of judgment and skill on chat moderation. So I think if we got 10 reports a day, one thread moderator with supervision of an administrator is more enough for each report.

It also prevents public dramas, in my opinion.

Meh, I will suggest this one time, and explain it in a technical manner/theoretical manner, and offering how it works.

Last edited:
@Antvasima

One of our current site rules is:
Posting your personal information like SN numbers, addresses, etc. is definitely not advised. Doing so for other members against their consent will result in a ban.

May I change it to say:
Posting your personal information like SN numbers, addresses, etc. is definitely not advised. Doing so for other members against their consent will result in a ban. Moreover, please do not post fake or copypasta pieces of personal information that would otherwise be considered sensitive; this includes, but is not limited to, copypasta IP addresses.

I am here to make a report on both @Chariot190 and @Lynieryz because of them keeping to be unreasonable and extremely stubborn on this thread (that is already a dumpster on fire, btw).

Basically, the entire thing is about whenever Giorno can null or not Zeno's effect of him erasing of the timeline. In fact, Zeno does indeed have the ability to erase things across history, as mentioned from SDBH Zamasu's profile:

Immortality & Regeneration [Types 1, 2, 3 & 4. High-Godly; History] (Came back[1] after being erased[2] by Zen'ō along with[3] the entire timeline[4]. Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate[5][6] no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god[7]. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart who stated to be able to reform[2] even from Power of Destruction's erasure. Should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)

From this it should be easy to understand that Zeno's erasure is indeed accepted as being capable of erasing things across history, as otherwise Zamasu wouldn't have High Godly, but just Mid Godly. In fact, this isn't even a "SDBH Zeno", it's just the Canon Zamasu regenerating after the events of DBS.

But those people keep to say that Zeno cannot have this, and that Zamasu's regeneration does not matter, thus basically saying that it's wrong and that shouldn't matter on the thread, despite being actually used in the profiles.

In fact, Chariot completely ignored this and stonewalled not one, two but three times.

Lynieryz on the other hand is basically resorting to troll behaviours and trying to look as irritating as they can here, here, here or also here.

This isn't even having a different opinion on how an ability works, but completely ignoring something accepted on the profiles on the sole basis of "it's not on the profile so it does not matter" despite it being nonsensical and ignoring why Zamasu has High Godly to begin with.

I was part of the Versus Thread briefly, this input may or may not impact the report. If not, then feel free to delete.

Whether or not Zeno can erase history/Giorno is completely irrelevant to the VS Thread, since RtZ is preventing Zeno from using it in the first place. And RtZ is capable of affecting Zeno, since he’s only physically 3D.

So RtZ isn’t affecting the attack itself, but the being performing the attack.

If anything, bringing up history erasure is derailing the VS Thread.

I was part of the Versus Thread briefly, this input may or may not impact the report. If not, then feel free to delete.

Whether or not Zeno can erase history/Giorno is completely irrelevant to the VS Thread, since RtZ is preventing Zeno from using it in the first place. And RtZ is capable of affecting Zeno, since he’s only physically 3D.

So RtZ isn’t affecting the attack itself, but the being performing the attack.

If anything, bringing up history erasure is derailing the VS Thread.
Please don't start debating in RVR.

Since it is not supported by our community rules, the post should be deleted and the user should be given a warning. Unless you perceive some serious threats from the post that warrants further extreme punishment, you can offer an alternative punishment.

I think he does not know how online communities even work.

I am here to make a report on both @Chariot190 and @Lynieryz because of them keeping to be unreasonable and extremely stubborn on this thread (that is already a dumpster on fire, btw).

Basically, the entire thing is about whenever Giorno can null or not Zeno's effect of him erasing of the timeline. In fact, Zeno does indeed have the ability to erase things across history, as mentioned from SDBH Zamasu's profile:

Immortality & Regeneration [Types 1, 2, 3 & 4. High-Godly; History] (Came back[1] after being erased[2] by Zen'ō along with[3] the entire timeline[4]. Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate[5][6] no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god[7]. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart who stated to be able to reform[2] even from Power of Destruction's erasure. Should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)

From this it should be easy to understand that Zeno's erasure is indeed accepted as being capable of erasing things across history, as otherwise Zamasu wouldn't have High Godly, but just Mid Godly. In fact, this isn't even a "SDBH Zeno", it's just the Canon Zamasu regenerating after the events of DBS.

But those people keep to say that Zeno cannot have this, and that Zamasu's regeneration does not matter, thus basically saying that it's wrong and that shouldn't matter on the thread, despite being actually used in the profiles.

In fact, Chariot completely ignored this and stonewalled not one, two but three times.

Lynieryz on the other hand is basically resorting to troll behaviours and trying to look as irritating as they can here, here, here or also here.

This isn't even having a different opinion on how an ability works, but completely ignoring something accepted on the profiles on the sole basis of "it's not on the profile so it does not matter" despite it being nonsensical and ignoring why Zamasu has High Godly to begin with.
Well, it is just a comparatively unimportant versus thread, and from what I recall, Chariot190 is a member in quite good standing in our community. Is it really necessary to apply any punishments here, or is it better to just lock that thread?

Last edited:
Since it is not supported by our community rules, the post should be deleted and the user should be given a warning. Unless you perceive some serious threats from the post that warrants further extreme punishment, you can offer an alternative punishment.

I think he does not know how online communities even work.
Okay, but our rules forbid politically extremely controversial arguments, and he seemed to openly advocate for permanent very ruthless political tyranny.

Do we really want such members in our community? Especially given that he has just made a very limited number of posts so far, has also not helped out here, and we are striving to be an internationally kind, compassionate, and tolerant community for all ethnicities, genders, sexualities, cultures, and so onwards, which he seems strongly ideologically opposed to.

Well, it is just a comparatively unimportant versus thread, and from what I recall, Chariot190 is a member is quite good standing in our community. Is it really necessary to apply any punishments here, or is it better to just lock that thread?
I am the creator of the thread
If things are getting too heated then it should be locked
Chariot and Strym stopped fighting a long way back in that thread

Well, it is just a comparatively unimportant versus thread, and from what I recall, Chariot190 is a member is quite good standing in our community. Is it really necessary to apply any punishments here, or is it better to just lock that thread?
I have now discussed things with Chariot in DMs (and we insulted each other a lot for hours, if I need to be honest).

We did calm down, the match was agreed to be a major mismatch from the majority regardless.

Okay, but our rules forbid politically extremely controversial arguments, and he seemed to openly advocate for permanent very ruthless political tyranny.

Do we really want such members in our community? Especially given that he has just made a very limited number of posts so far, has also not helped out here, and we are striving to be an internationally kind, compassionate, and tolerant community for all ethnicities, genders, sexualities, cultures, and so onwards, which he seems strongly ideologically opposed to.
I can't speak of which ideology he is trying to spread, since it is not mainly my focus here. The post itself is not welcome here, since we forbid any political controversial arguments in general, since it simply brings drama and brings a good precedence and fairness to all types of communities (either allow, or disallow all).

He has 13 messages, I only can see one post. I don't mind banning him, either. He is not aware he is being reported, so maybe, sending him official warning to get him aware of our guidelines? I can voluntarily do that.

I don't mind both options.

Last edited:
I am not sure. I do not want him to start hugely controversial arguments either in this thread or elsewhere, and almost the first thing that he did when he came here was to excitedly advocate for extremely bigoted political tyranny, so it seems best to permanently ban him to avoid extreme degrees of future controversy and drama in our forum.

I am not sure. Isn't that member advocating for political tyranny, which is not the kind of political discussion that is remotely something supported by our community rules?
I'd like to also bring our attention to this conversation (between the mentioned user and the users @zaraus and @Mamaroza)

In this conversation, they, at least according to google translate, say things like:
I would have destroyed your God, but I wouldn't even try now.
Son of a bitch, why do you ask God?
Don't curse God, you scumbag

While its probably not an exact translation, you get the idea. This sorta stuff has nothing to do with our wiki.

Fine by me. You can permanently ban him.
Okay. I will do so then. 🙏
I'd like to also bring our attention to this conversation (between the mentioned user and the users @zaraus and @Mamaroza)

In this conversation, they, at least according to google translate, say things like:

While its probably not an exact translation, you get the idea. This sorta stuff has nothing to do with our wiki.
Can somebody please investigate regarding which member that said what rule-violating things please?

I personally believe such people should not be allowed on this site, or any other site. People have a right to free speech, but they are not allowed to use said speech to incite hate and tyranny. This is why free speech is a double-edged sword.

We need a Turkish translator to confirm this, @Georredannea15 would you help us to translate the text, and tell us who is advocating for extreme tyranny and bigotry?

Back