• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno (Dragon Ball Super) tier discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Faisal, did you see my comments yet about this thread...more or less?

One that has "that" which also contains me agreeing with it; Which i fully am more into it givne that this was stated by Beerus himself plus what Shock7(?) added to it.

Even if Beerus and Champa are totally scared of him, placing Zeno up at 2C while beerus and champa are like universe to universe+ at best is ludricris.

Also something doesnt make sense to me. Why would Zeno create the universes if the kais already have that job of creating life in the dbverse? I feel that maybe Zeno created the Kais who then created the universes overtime, basically giving zeno indirect universal creation.

To add even more, this whole "blink of an eye" thing sounds really exaggerated. Remember, this is coming from Beerus, a guy who he himself got exaggerated once before. In BOG (and super too i think) King Kai stated that Beerus could destroy entire galaxies just by getting upset and nothing remotely like that happened.

I love DB but this seems very Faulty atm. I say we should wait unless anyone doesnt agree with me

CrossverseCrisis said:
Btw Faisal, did you see my comments yet about this thread...more or less?
One that has "that" which also contains me agreeing with it; Which i fully am more into it givne that this was stated by Beerus himself plus what Shock7(?) added to it.
I was cited yessssssssss!!!!!! Also guys make note of Omni-Kings position in the Multiverse. If he lords over everything that should further add evidence if 2-C in any form is listed on his page that should go along with it as justification.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah man I did thanks for agreeing with me. I also think Beerus wouldn't lie about an authority figure like that.

Yeah, he didnt destroy a galaxy

He just, was holding back when nearly destroy the universe in his fight with Goku

Nothing impressive

FictionalBlade101 said:
Even if Beerus and Champa are totally scared of him, placing Zeno up at 2C while beerus and champa are like universe to universe+ at best is ludricris.
Also something doesnt make sense to me. Why would Zeno create the universes if the kais already have that job of creating life in the dbverse? I feel that maybe Zeno created the Kais who then created the universes overtime, basically giving zeno indirect universal creation.

To add even more, this whole "blink of an eye" thing sounds really exaggerated. Remember, this is coming from Beerus, a guy who he himself got exaggerated once before. In BOG (and super too i think) King Kai stated that Beerus could destroy entire galaxies just by getting upset and nothing remotely like that happened.

I love DB but this seems very Faulty atm. I say we should wait unless anyone doesnt agree with me
Placing him at 2-C at this moment i feel isnt really warranted we need more evidence first before that but i feel 3-A is appropriate. I dont feel its exaggerated as at this point saying dbs character are universal is generally accepted everywhere. In Bog arc there was constant reference to beerus being universe level and no one took it seriously and then episode 12 happened. And beerus is a really arrogant dude he said basically he and champa are the law and if anyone wants to change that they have to fight him i dont think he would fear someone he is more powerful than. As for zeno creating the universe its unknown if he did at this moment we should wait for confirmation on that. I feel we need more information of zeno before we do anything too drastic.

why would zeno needs to show he can destroy space-time? it`s not stated he can only do 3-A but 2-C feat. it`s unserssary for them to show they can effect space-time when they say "universe" itself so definatly 2-C

Victor2 said:
why would zeno needs to show he can destroy space-time? it`s not stated he can only do 3-A but 2-C feat. it`s unserssary for them to show they can effect space-time when they say "universe" itself so definatly 2-C
They need to show because it's a requirement

Well, I agree with Azathoth that "3-A. Possibly 2-C" seems appropriate. However, it might be best to ask DarkLK to respond here regarding whether or not we confuse range with destructive capacity for future reference.

Also, I did not think that the new episode was out yet, and do not remember Beerus saying such a thing in last week's episode, so what is this thread based on? Or do I misremember?

If we put that, there's gonna be a lot of people putting him against people like Arceus, Othinius, NEO, SHuman-Gorath, or SB Janemba in threads. It's gonna be a whole bunch of stomp matches if we tier him now.

I just thought of something. To those who thinks beerus's statement is true and not a lie because of him being scared, think about this: Why werent Whis and Vados scared too? Whis and Vados have both already shown their form of doubt/worrying in the series as when Beerus and Champa were fighting it was threating both universe 7 and universe 6. Imagine a being who can destroy ALL 12 of the universes, blink or not. If that kind of power was definitely true, then those 2 would be scared shitless as well. In fact, when Vados told Champa Zeno arrived she wasnt worrried at all. She looked she was actually quite happy.

What do u guys think about this?

Antvasima said:
Well, I agree with Azathoth that "3-A. Possibly 2-C" seems appropriate. However, it might be best to ask DarkLK to respond here regarding whether or not we confuse range with destructive capacity for future reference.
Also, I did not think that the new episode was out yet, and do not remember Beerus saying such a thing in last week's episode, so what is this thread based on? Or do I misremember?
New episode is out. Herms already translated everything

FictionalBlade101 said:
I just thought of something. To those who thinks beerus's statement is true and not a lie because of him being scared, think about this: Why werent Whis and Vados scared too? Whis and Vados have both already shown their form of doubt/worrying in the series as when Beerus and Champa were fighting it was threating both universe 7 and universe 6. Imagine a being who can destroy ALL 12 of the universes, blink or not. If that kind of power was definitely true, then those 2 would be scared shitless as well. In fact, when Vados told Champa Zeno arrived she wasnt worrried at all. She looked she was actually quite happy.
What do u guys think about this?
I think there is a connection between zeno and whis and vados my theory is wait for it... whis and vados are the children of zeno think about it everyone was being respectful towards zeno while they were nonchalant about it at the very least they are connected in some way, the guards of zeno used the same flight technique as whis and vados. As for them not being scared about the 12 universes being destroyed whis didnt even care when beerus was gonna destroy the universe i think they are just really non chalant about everything in general. At this point you really can't deny zeno being capable of destroying the universe beerus and champa if they fought could destroy both universe 6 and 7 yet here they are scared out of their minds about zeno i think that speaks to his power. Now it might turn out zeno can't destroy the universes later on however unlikely that is but based on current universe he is capable of doing it.

Mister Death said:
I think we can safely say

The four galaxies theory has officially died today.
Its been dead for months now, now it's just beating a dead horse and kicking sand in the downplayers faces.

Shock97 said:
I was cited yessssssssss!!!!!! Also guys make note of Omni-Kings position in the Multiverse. If he lords over everything that should further add evidence if 2-C in any form is listed on his page that should go along with it as justification.
By this logic Barack Obama is 6-B to 6-A for ruling the USA.

Well, this is going around in circles. Perhaps it would be best to close this thread until after I have asked DarkLK?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Shock97 said:
By this logic Barack Obama is 6-B to 6-A for ruling the USA.
Fictional universes actually make a point of power=status when you start going into tiers this powerful. Of course the display isn't universal but you get the point, I've seen it enough times to mention it .

Just for input, before this thread closes, any statements regarding destruction coming from Beerus should never really be taken as hyperbole.

Sorry about forgetting to reopen this earlier.

Anyway, DarkLK has replied, and said that it might be 2-C, but that he is uncertain, so it seems like we will have to rate Zeno as "At least 3-A. Possibly 2-C".

I Disagree with having "At least" before the 3-A. it makes it sound as if he could destroy infinite 3-D Universes, we know that there is twelve and that wouldn't warrant the At least being used here. it's really just as speculative as him being 2-C

So I think 3-A, possibly 2-C is the better option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back