• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeldris vs King

King stomps

King was able to casually match GOD Zeldris at night while controlling Chastifol kilometers away

If King is at the battlefield, he would be able to use his full power AND use multiple versions of Chastifol at once

Mickey1940 said:
King stomps
King was able to casually match GOD Zeldris at night while controlling Chastifol kilometers away

If King is at the battlefield, he would be able to use his full power AND use multiple versions of Chastifol at once
I mean it didnt seem like zel was having problems either.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Mickey1940 said:
King stomps

I mean it didnt seem like zel was having problems either.
Again, King can use his full power AS WELL AS MULTIPLE FORMS OF CHASTIFOL AT THE SAME TIME

The only thing Zeldris has going for him is GOD, and his actual body is many times weaker. Zeldris can only delay the inevitable

As far as i remember zeldris was cutting up the guardian very easily and many would not really be a problem as zel can deal with mutible attacks at the same time like when he showed that he was bloking all of the blades of form 5.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
As far as i remember zeldris was cutting up the guardian very easily and many would not really be a problem as zel can deal with mutible attacks at the same time like when he showed that he was bloking all of the blades of form 5.
Again, King was significantly weaker at the time. In a 1 on 1 fight, he's gonna have trouble handling King's full power plus 2 forms of Chastifol at a time. Literally any hit King deals has the capability to 1 shot due to the AP difference between King and Zeldris's actual body. Meanwhile, Zeldris has to land multiple hits of his own to bring King down, and even then King can just use Pollen Garden to heal back up.

During their actual fight, both of them were dicking around, and they weren't fighting seriously. In King's case, he couldn't afford to fight seriously, cause using Chastifol from that far away was too taxing. Even so, King was casually able to make Guardian and Increase strike Zeldris and draw blood. If King were really trying, I don't see King having anny issues with ripping Zeldris apart

Back