• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaryusu Shasha va. Koyomi Araragi

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Time to give lizardboi a match. The AP is nearly identitcal so I'm liking what I see. I think Frost Pain should be able to freeze Koyomi to incap him with Icy Burst, as it does this to solid water and Iguva had resistances. Let's see, though.

Battle takes place in the arena in the Lizardmen village Zaryusu fought that guy with the large arm at night, and the village is empty due to evacuation once they heard a vampire was coming. Speed is equalized.

Zaryusu Shasha - 3 (Pheonix, Agnaa, FDry)

Koyomi Araragi -

Incon -

Zaryusu Shasha (Anime)
Tumblr static araragi.koyomi.full better

Is the freezing just on the outside? Because it may be reasonable for Koyomi to shapeshift to break out of the ice in some way.

But other than that, no vote for now.

It's only on the outside if Zaryusu attacks regularly, but it should be able to freeze Koyomi solid with Icy Burst considering that it froze a large portion of a lake on its activation.

Considering that Zaryusu has a weapon, ice manipulation, martial arts, and likely a skill advantage, he seems to have good chances, but I'll hold off from voting for now.

"But I'll hold off from voting for now" -FDrybob

Bump and reminder that you misspelled Araragi's name.

Since he's a vampire he can suck people's blood, but he needs to bite into them and have them stay there.

Oh, i'll vote Zaryusu via ICY BURSTO then.

Seems like it should be able to incap and Zaryusu isn't particularly hesitant to use it.

Koyomi could potentially slap Zar by shapeshifting his arms into trees, but he's pretty hesitant to use that.

Zaryusu FRA.

Back