• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND...!!!!

It's done.

Evaluated and accepted.

That's great. Thank you both for helping out.

So do you know how we should tier the characters now?

That's great. Thank you both for helping out.

So do you know how we should tier the characters now?

The ratings should be:

Hight tiers(Ainz, floor guardians ect): Low 7-C based on the district calc

Bottom tiers(Zenberu, Climb ect): 9-B via the low end of this calc and Climb being stronger than a tiger, speed should go to supehuman with a possiby higher due to zenberus feat

Low tiers(Brain, Gazef, Go Gin ect): They should be 9-A via scaling from gagaran, speed should supersonic scaling from the death warrior death warrior that was able to parry machine gun fire

Mid tiers(Pleiades, Evileye ect): 9-A via being far stronger than low tiers and this calc with a "likely far higher"

If i made any mistakes please correct me.

Last edited:
Thank you for the summary. Is that fine for the rest of you then?

What are you refering to? The only ones who get a speed downgrade are the bottom tiers who should go to superhuman, the rest stay the same.
Albedo is the reason the cast is Supersonic+ to begin with, based on a calc that takes a few too many assumptions. if the machine gun thing was calculated we could use whatever that grants for the mid tiers and up but until then Subsonic is the speed due to Ainz swatting some arrows out of the air

Albedo is the reason the cast is Supersonic+ to begin with, based on a calc that takes a few too many assumptions. if the machine gun thing was calculated we could use whatever that grants for the mid tiers and up but until then Subsonic is the speed due to Ainz swatting some arrows out of the air
We already had a discusion about this, the calc is based on albedo crossing a certain distsnce(which was calced) in a small timeframe, there are no assumtions made pesides the fact that albedo run in staight line(and again assuming she crossed extra distance would make the feat better not worse). Machine gun rounds move at around around 890 to 1219 m/s, we have the numbers already(see speed of various projectiles)

Last edited:
I think that the calculations have been evaluated and accepted, but a confirmation would be nice.

Anyway, are you experienced enough with editing to handle all of it exactly like it should be done? If not, I would prefer if some more experienced member applies the changes.

Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for helping out.

Can I ask we remove the link on the vacuum part of Ainz's speed section?

You'll notice when you click on the calc that multiple calc members say it's nonsense and not right

This is the calc btw, just to remove any possible confusion:

I think that the calculations have been evaluated and accepted, but a confirmation would be nice.

Anyway, are you experienced enough with editing to handle all of it exactly like it should be done? If not, I would prefer if some more experienced member applies the changes.

Yes i have edited profiles before, there wont be a problem

Small Town Class physically with Perfect Warrior

This also isn't right, AP is worded by using "level", Striking Strength is when you use "class"

Small Building level (Capable to taking out third-tier summons in decently sized groups. Stated to be superior to Lizardmen warriors such as Zaryusu, who can take hits from and defeat an Elder Lich which is capable of doing this), Higher with Sixfold Slash of Light (Should be comparable to Dark Blade Mega Impact)

You guys realize you can't just change the tier and not the justifications, right
I am editing to inculde the calcualtion

''' At least '''Small Building level''' physically (Almost destroyed a [[Skeletal Dragon]] in one hit). At Least '''Small Building level''' with magic, likely '''far higher''' (Should be stronger than the other Pleiades. Was able to cast 7th Tier Lightning magic that [[One-Shot|one-shot]] two Skeletal Dragons, generating [[User blog:Migue79/Overlord: Skeletal Dragon Destruction|this much energy]])

I'm gonna change this a bit btw. There is no reason to separate them in the tier and AP section when they're the same tier

''' At least '''Small Building level''' physically (Almost destroyed a [[Skeletal Dragon]] in one hit). At Least '''Small Building level''' with magic, likely '''far higher''' (Should be stronger than the other Pleiades. Was able to cast 7th Tier Lightning magic that [[One-Shot|one-shot]] two Skeletal Dragons, generating [[User blog:Migue79/Overlord: Skeletal Dragon Destruction|this much energy]])

I'm gonna change this a bit btw. There is no reason to separate them in the tier and AP section when they're the same tier
All right, i fixed some of the crappy source when I edited the profiles. also i didnt even know This thing existed!

Did you all remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits were made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary?

If you changed the statistics for any characters, did you also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages?

Also, when you applying revisions, please insert a link to the relevant content revisions thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Also, as others mentioned above, did you use "level" for the attack potency and durability sections, and "Class" for the striking strength sections?

You also need to update all of the justifications to link to the new calculations.

Also, as others mentioned above, did you use "level" for the attack potency and durability sections, and "Class" for the striking strength sections?

You also need to update all of the justifications to link to the new calculations.
All those things have been done, i am cheking again to see if there are any mistakes but its unlikely.

Okay. Thank you.

Can you verify please Aeironaxim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back