• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure, what kind of feats we talking bout here?
I'll just copy my previous comments

First we need the district calc but with diferent math(basically how much it takes to destroy an area of that size via explosion)

The_pen_or_the_sword said:
So wouldn't a town be 392,424.24 m^2?

1 Mi^2= 2590000 m^2 , which divided by 6.6 to make up the individual districts equals 392,424.24 m^2 per district? Seriously Im awful at maths so feel free to let me know Im a dumb egg.
EDIT:Someone alredy did a calculation with this one so you can take a look at it to see how accurate it is.

We also need how much it takes to destroy(violent fragmentation) this skeletal dragon which is stated to be 3 meters tall and its made from the bodies of hundreds of humans

Then these ones:

Garagan shattering a large amount of stone and we also have a Death Knight throwing a man sized monster at another so hard that they both litteraly explode into chunks of flesh and bone.

However, he did not even have the time to catch his breath. A malevolent cold filled his body. Yozu listened to his instincts and threw himself prone.
In that instant, a screaming object swept past the fur on Yozu’s back. Unbelievably enough, that object was a flying Quagoa. Under these dire circumstances, the black suit of armor had managed to throw one of the suicide squad members at Yozu with its ridiculous arm strength.
The thrown Quagoa hit one of Yozu’s men, who was still frozen in shock. The two of them disintegrated into chunks of gory meat with a brief, agonized cry of “Pigya!”

Then this one if possible
TheOneBelowAll123 said:
Another feat i am curious about is shalltear deflecting 4 sword strikes fast enough that the 4 sounds blended into a single one

I have no idea how impressive thiss is but maybe if someone does the lightning calc they can take a look at this too.

Last edited:
I'll take care of the Gagaran feat soon enough. It looks easy enough that I can do it despite being busy.

Also, didn't Jasonsith already do a calc for destroying a district with 1 explosion? What happened to that version? In any case, like Antvasima said, put your calculated version in a blog so I can check it out.

Last edited:
Also, didn't Jasonsith already do a calc for destroying a district with 1 explosion? What happened to that version? In any case, like Antvasima said, put your calculated version in a blog so I can check it out.
My math blew dogshit for dealing with squared is the correct way to put it

The four slashes being blocked with one sound probably won’t exceed peak human speed. The sound of a sword hitting something could last nearly a second, so it would only be moving the distance between two slashes 3 times in that timeframe.

So wouldn't a town be 392,424.24 m^2?

1 Mi^2= 2590000 m^2 , which divided by 6.6 to make up the individual districts equals 392,424.24 m^2 per district? Seriously Im awful at maths so feel free to let me know Im a dumb egg.
The "1/3 (1/9 of total area)" part of Shadow's calc is the closest to this value people here seemed to agree on, so I think that looks good, unless there's a better way somehow to know what a "district" is

Well now we only need the dragon destroying feat for the mid tiers

We also need how much it takes to destroy(violent fragmentation) this skeletal dragon which is stated to be 3 meters tall and its made from the bodies of hundreds of humans
And this one if possible
we also have a Death Knight throwing a man sized monster at another so hard that they both litteraly explode into chunks of flesh and bone.

However, he did not even have the time to catch his breath. A malevolent cold filled his body. Yozu listened to his instincts and threw himself prone.
In that instant, a screaming object swept past the fur on Yozu’s back. Unbelievably enough, that object was a flying Quagoa. Under these dire circumstances, the black suit of armor had managed to throw one of the suicide squad members at Yozu with its ridiculous arm strength.
The thrown Quagoa hit one of Yozu’s men, who was still frozen in shock. The two of them disintegrated into chunks of gory meat with a brief, agonized cry of “Pigya!”

Last edited:
Well, somebody needs to apply what has been accepted.

So Low 7-C for the top tiers and 9-A for the low ties(at least thats what i am assuming, correct me if i am wrong) and i guess we can use the low end of this calc about the mud fairies for the low tiers(i think its approved already)

Well, somebody needs to apply what has been accepted.

We still need the dragon destroying feat for the mid tiers.

We also need how much it takes to destroy(violent fragmentation) this skeletal dragon which is stated to be 3 meters tall and its made from the bodies of a hundred humans
We should wait until someone makes a calc about that too before changing anything.

Last edited:
Can you post links to all available scans for the feat please?
Here is the novel scene

“「Twin Maximize Magic - Chain Dragon Lightning」.”

A roaring, coiling stream of dragon-shaped lightning appeared around both of Narberal’s hands.

The lightning discharges were wider than her arms, and they struck the Skeletal Dragons. The vast white buddies shuddered from the impact.
The twin lightning blasts wrapped around the Skeletal Dragons’ bodies, burning the false life that animated their corpses out of existence.

The end came in an instant.

Under the power of the magic lightning, the Skeletal Dragons and their supposed absolute immunity to magic were torn asunder.

Even though the Skeletal Dragons had been disintegrated, the lightning strikes did not disappear. The two arcs of dragon-shaped lightning seemed to be searching for their quarry, then they raised their heads and sprang at their final prey.

Here is the dragons size.

It was a composite entity that stood three meters tall, made of countless human bones. It was designed to resemble a being with a very long neck, wings, and four legs — a Dragon. Its tail, also made from innumerable bones, lightly thumped the ground.

The anime shows their bodies being shattered to pieces which is why violent fragmentation should probably be used if one makes a calc.

EDIT: The best way to calc this woul probably be with the official art

Last edited:
Here is the novel scene

A roaring, coiling stream of dragon-shaped lightning appeared around both of Narberal’s hands.

The lightning discharges were wider than her arms, and they struck the Skeletal Dragons. The vast white buddies shuddered from the impact.
The twin lightning blasts wrapped around the Skeletal Dragons’ bodies, burning the false life that animated their corpses out of existence.

Under the power of the magic lightning, the Skeletal Dragons and their supposed absolute immunity to magic were torn asunder.

Even though the Skeletal Dragons had been disintegrated, the lightning strikes did not disappear. The two arcs of dragon-shaped lightning seemed to be searching for their quarry, then they raised their heads and sprang at their final prey.

It was a composite entity that stood three meters tall, made of countless human bones. It was designed to resemble a being with a very long neck, wings, and four legs — a Dragon. Its tail, also made from innumerable bones, lightly thumped the ground.

The anime shows their bodies being shattered to pieces which is why violent fragmentation should probably be used if one makes a calc.
Thank you.

@DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to calculate this feat and then tell us here please? This thread has been going on for a long time, and we would appreciate help to finally finish it.

Not optimistic about violently fragmenting the bone dragons yielding higher than 9-A, unless there is a statement that the bones of undead is harder than steel or something.

For the explosion calcs, multiple energy spheres combining is rejected, so it is between those two ends:

Non-nuclear air blast yield: ((401.44/1000/0.28)^3)/1000*1000000/2 = 1473.53 Tons of TNT [1.47 Kilotons, 7-C, Small Town level] = 6.17E+12 J

Surface explosion: 401.44^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 5199.33 Tons of TNT [5.20 Kilotons, Low 7-C+, Small Town level+] = 2.18E+13 J

Surface explosion comes from the Nuclear Blast being strongly implied to have destroyed a district, and the spell having a range superior to most spells with ability to extend it further which will cause unacceptable collateral damage to the city.

Here is the novel scene

EDIT: The best way to calc this woul probably be with the official art
@DontTalkDT @Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to calculate this feat and then tell us here please? This thread has been going on for 7 months, and we would appreciate help to finally finish it.

I think that we should wait until tomorrow with sending a notification to Migue and Bambu.

Alriiiight!

Now with all important finals out of the way... I shall get to calcing the feats that I have said I would calc (both in this thread and the Gurren Lagann one...), whiiiiich... Hopefully I should get done in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back