• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zangetsu H2 (Bleach) Vs Wahl Icht (Fairy Tail)

Fireboy2000 said:
ok if some on stronger you cant make him weaker so some one can win.
like if I put a fight with ichigo and first episode goku and ichigo wins will it say that ichigo beats goku no because that just wrong.
You got it all wrong if you put episode 1 Goku vs Ichigo it would be a spite match, But you put city level character vs a city level character that a fair match.

ok the way full hollow can win is there speed are the same so full hollow can get close and blast him in the head with a cero.

and full hollow can regenerate any wound. that why I think he win and he has a sword and can fly and full hollow smash a city level attack with his hands and that's the attack of Wahl so what can he do.

so full hollow can tank city level attacks. Wahl can not

I think Wahl could take it, but he needs to show more first for it to be definitive.

-Zangetsu has higher durability.

-He got city level cero which he can spam and his opponent has small city durability so a cero would mess him up.

-i don't think he has any weakness that could make him lose since he is a rampaging monster.

The full potential of his weakness power isn't shown yet 100% but from what we've seen he created machines in an instant that could rival 2 city level people. Also, it can be the opposite element of Wahl's opponent, it could be a personality trait, anything really but that's NLF. Anyways, Wahl has Analytical Skills, he can scan the functions of the attacker.

Also, I'm guessing full hollow form is using black magic, which in that case can be countered by white magic. Wahl is a master sensor, does Zangetsu have any way to combat extreme heat also? Or power nullification?

WhiteSnakeSage said:
Also, I'm guessing full hollow form is using black magic, which in that case can be countered by white magic. Wahl is a master sensor, does Zangetsu have any way to combat extreme heat also? Or power nullification?
Bleach doesn't use magic dude

and yes zangetsu can take heat ichigo put his hands in fire so hot it destroyed a ocean and zangetsu just as strong or even stronger.

tell me has anyone in fairy tail made fire so hot it destroy a ocean with just the heat.

Demon magic is just a name. Kido still utilizes reiryoku to function. No actual magic is involved, and even if it were, it doesn't follow the same rules as fairy tails magic...

Ah f*** it I'm done with this thread.

Well noone saw interesting fact. Wahl will never move by himself in real danger i think. His real form is ranged type (well 400 km is something high imo). I'd like to poin the fact that not only Anti Magic Cannon had that range. Wahl was controling his fake body from far away. We also have to wait for real Wahl capacities because his real form used only one technique (which would be useles in real fight thanks to charging time).

Ok , just wanted to say some things;

1.Does Wahl have enough feats to be put in a battle because whilst wahl should have a good chanc, his proxy gets wrecked unless it spams weakness bots

2. Reiatsu crush is the equivalent of lel gemjutsu

3. This thread has degenerated into baseless arguments and assumption.

his robot got taken out via brute force from just ichi and the green haired guy

His long range cannon attack didn't even destroy 1 ship, and it was somewhere in HS+

So H2 wins

From the debate of this thread it looks zangetsu wins. I see no point in debating about it any longer. There is lots of reasons why zangetsu would win but not quite so for Wahl icht. The only thing he could really do is use those weakness robots but zangetsu doesn't have any noticeable weaknesses so that would be pointless. It's clear zangetsu wins.

by full hollow are we talking about the one that fought ulquiorra? im confused as to which zangetsu we are talking about

holy jesus..he stomps considering we really have 0 idea of how fast he is but atleast high hypersonic he wins.

he also crushed 7-b tier Lances from ulquiorra with his hand unharmed.

and also he hit him self with the cero when he hit ulquiorra. he blast down and his foot was on ulquiorra and he was in the blast and he did not get a scratch.

I see no reason for creating a vs thread for character (from less power level series) who has only two ofensive abiliies (one of them requires absorbed lightning and second one with long aiming and charging time) and hax robots. It is unfair as Wahl might show more abilities (he is still a very new character in FT).

Back