• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yveltal's psychic immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
"We do the same for Digimo"
Don't Digimon canonically do that tho?

Or is that only the SGDL?
They all do. I'm using them to just make a point that verses allow it. Digimon has a legit reason for it.

In that case, we should just assume that it follows its usual battle strategy. I get the "no PIS/CIS" but a Pokèmon being unpredictable just means that it could use any kind of move. Not that it will always do the right thing at the right moment

Not really, but that kind of thing is indeed better to argue in the threads when it happens.

That's one of those things where making a CRT won't stop people from doing it anyways in future debates.

@Kalt But there is also the highly likely chance they will as well. That's the whole process of Vs Battles. Like I said see battles involvng the franchises I mentioned above. Everything is Hypothetical.

Yes, but a VS battle is determined by advantages.

I'm aware that they would use every ability they have, i'm just saying that they don't lead exactly with that one combo that secure the win 10/10.

For example, Yveltal would definitely start with Oblivion Wing/Life Absorption at long range, but that's because it can't do anything else. The chance that a Pokèmon can figure out that winning combo is still good, it just means that they'd have to try for a bit to find out what to do

That's why we tend to have votes in this situation that say

This characters wins say, 7/10 times due to the chances they use this ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back