• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
DEFINITELY NOT TO BE ADDED!!!!!! THIS IS JUST TO SATE MY CURIOSITY!!!!

Round 1: Speed unequalized (obvious answer is obvious)

Round 2: Speed equalized

Will Yukari's major hax take down the powerhouse, or will Kirby's overwhelming power and resistance to reality warping allow him to win?

Round 1: Probable chance that Yukari would have been nommed by Kirby... on purpose. Then she used his fact to controlled him from the inside.

Round 2: Or just throw a ton of food at him, really. Distracted him long enough to incapacitated him.

Round 1: kirby can pretty much take her before she can do much of anything (like you said obvious answer is obvious)

Round 2: this one really depends from what i could find due to kirby's resistance to reality warping and imortality the only thing she could really do is cross the boundry between reality and fiction on him and beat him that way so i feel like it depends on how likley she is to attack in that way and i don't know enough about Yukari Yakumo to say myself.

R1: I'm leaning towards Yukari because he doesn't desactivate her hax and that is quite bad, but Kirby is faster than her, he has resistence to Reality warping yes but he doesn't have Immunity to it and nomming her wouldn't work because she would just gap out of there so he would have to rely on physical attacks and magic.

R2: Same reason.

so for round 2 what im thinking right now is that they both can one shot each other but kirby has many ways of doing this when Yukari only has one so as of now im for Kirby

i feel like i'm missing somthing everybody seems to be going for Yukari because of her boundery manipulation whitch to my understanding in round 1 she would be killed before she could use it and in round 2 it still seems that with equle speed kirby really only needs to get one good hit in to win due to her much lower durability and since there equle it seems likley to happen and with kirbys imortality it would be hard for her to kill him without using somthind like making him fictional but i might be wrong so if i actually am missing somthing here please tell me but until then im still for kirby

Cumberjung said:
i feel like i'm missing somthing everybody seems to be going for Yukari because of her boundery manipulation whitch to my understanding in round 1 she would be killed before she could use it and in round 2 it still seems that with equle speed kirby really only needs to get one good hit in to win due to her much lower durability and since there equle it seems likley to happen and with kirbys imortality it would be hard for her to kill him without using somthind like making him fictional but i might be wrong so if i actually am missing somthing here please tell me but until then im still for kirby
No one can touch the Hax level Yukari seriously she is hax and she does not just have boundary manipulation either she can do other stuff too. But her bounadry powers are her strongest she is pretty much god tier. It is stated if she wanted to she could destroy all of Gensokyo.

And this is a real death battle I am guessing so that means no holding back like in the Touhou verse where everyone is fighting at 10% power at most Lol spell card rules. Not only that but Yukari is highly intelligent one of most smart beings in her series well above Pathouli and probably near Eirin who is even more a genius so it would make sense she could also easily think up a strategy. Anyway here is her article https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo

@Naglfar94 Ok I can see her winning round 2 now but I still don't see how she could win round 1 with kirby's massive speed advantage.

Not sure how what you said is any more than what the people before said, as even destroying Gensokyo would be an easy task for Kirby's fodder (not counting the people in it). And being a genius doesn't always mean you're Goku when it comes to fighting. None of what you stated even addressed her opponent.

Cumberjung said:
@Naglfar94 Ok I can see her winning round 2 now but I still don't see how she could win round 1 with kirby's massive speed advantage.
Yukari can easily keep up with Kirby`s speed via her gaps she can transport herself nigh instant anywhere she wants through those. Don`t mean to sound biased but Yukari`s bounadry manipulation is nothing to laugh at she can even gap Kirby and trap him inside if push comes to shove by making one appear right where he is at or heck on him. The only places which limited her instant travel ability was going up to Heaven in SWR and to the Moon in one of the mangas.

So unless her instant movemnet is removed she can stay up on Kirby that way.

The real cal howard said:
Not sure how what you said is any more than what the people before said, as even destroying Gensokyo would be an easy task for Kirby's fodder (not counting the people in it). And being a genius doesn't always mean you're Goku when it comes to fighting. None of what you stated even addressed her opponent.
Code:
He didn't really say anything new but the way he worded it made it seem to me much more likely that she would immediately use the real to fictional boundary manipulation which is what I was wondering about when it came to round 2.

Kirby has resisted exactly that kind of reality warping though, and I didn't get that vibe from her. Also, I didn't bloodlust anyone.

The real cal howard said:
Kirby has resisted exactly that kind of reality warping though, and I didn't get that vibe from her. Also, I didn't bloodlust anyone.
How strong exactly is that little pink ball of cute? Kirby never did strike me as very powerful from what I saw in his games and general info on him doesn`t he need to abosrb an enemy to get these feats? as Base form Kirby can`t do much except for warp star and if memory serves me right a few magical items.

And when has Yukari`s kind of reality waroing ever been shown in Kirby? Sorry I have only gone up to Amazing Mirror and Nightmare in Dreamland. I never thought Kirby could actually be taken seriously in a vs battle. Alwas thought he was low tier judging from the games.

Naglfar94 said:
And when has Yukari`s kind of reality waroing ever been shown in Kirby? Sorry I have only gone up to Amazing Mirror and Nightmare in Dreamland. I never thought Kirby could actually be taken seriously in a vs battle. Alwas thought he was low tier judging from the games.
Kirby is pretty damn strong when you look at all of his feats over the years. Definitely a deceptively powerful character.

I don't recall him resisting a ton of reality warping, though. When I think of combat-useful reality warping in Kirby, Magolor and Drawcia instantly come to mind. Magolor didn't really use much direct reality warping on Kirby and Co. (not to mention that even by the verse's standards, that fight is quite the outlier), and Drawcia absolutely bodied Kirby, who needed the player's help to win (yes, that is actually a canon thing).

Back