• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Gilgamesh (Fate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the issue that would Gilgamesh even get the time to summon Ea? Before Yukari lops his head off considering he got done in by Shirou? Sure it might be arguable that its carelesness but his arm was still severed by him.

Question. Is this Fate Gilgamesh or CCC Gilgamesh? Because if this is Fate Gil, he'll too arrogant to even use Ea, which is his trump card. If this was CCC Gil, he is much less arrogant (But still kind of arrogant) and he could toss in Enuma Elish immediately.

As for my vote... I still can't clearly see the winner. Sorry bout' that..

P.S. Is it true that CCC Gil is a galaxy buster? I keep on hearing people in other places claim that, saying that he shut down the mooncell with Enuma Elish or something. I heard it has something to do with King Protea's description of the Mooncell or something? I dunno, I just read ir somewhere before, I do not think its real.

Andykhang said:
^I don't think that's really importance with bloodlust though.
Oh sorry, I didn't read it! I should be more careful next time...

Anyways, I know more about Gil than ever with Touhou, so I feel like voting now would be biased. Imma gonna check her profile now and before I go and make a judgment.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
P.S. Is it true that CCC Gil is a galaxy buster? I keep on hearing people in other places claim that, saying that he shut down the mooncell with Enuma Elish or something. I heard it has something to do with King Protea's description of the Mooncell or something? I dunno, I just read ir somewhere before, I do not think its real.
Well to be honest, Gilgamesh did drop 3 Galaxies with Enuma Elish on his opponent and shut down a good chunk of the Moon Cell but the validity of the feat is questionable at best. But this is lolNasu we're talking about so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Wasn't it debunked to be a special effect or something? I forgot but yeah it is questionable.
Even then, there's still charge time
Ah so it was debunked? Well I would love a Galaxy level CCC Gil (So that he can match Tier 3 FF Gil) but then again I hate false information even more. Thanks for the clarification.

So what's your vote?

The Vonatic:

Yukari: 6 (Me,Saikou,COB, Donttalk,Lobster,Jiangshi1)

Gil: 1 (ScarletFirefly)

No. It just her ability. Beside she would just convert anything into power if that's the case anyway.

You know these is one of those that causes too much headache for me to think about who will win. The other thing is, how is she going to attack him?

^...Too many way to count. That just how Boundary work: Everything have one. Antimatter annihilation, BFR via pocket space, making impossible object by manipulating the border between fantasy and reality, instant death by life and death, portal play him to death by sending him to the sun, etc...

Edit: Or heck, a thousand way to die in one. Just think that she will always have a way to deal with thing.

Andykhang said:
^...Too many way to count. That just how Boundary work: Everything have one. Antimatter annihilation, BFR via pocket space, making impossible object by manipulating the border between fantasy and reality, instant death by life and death, portal play him to death by sending him to the sun, etc...
Edit: Or heck, a thousand way to die in one. Just think that she will always have a way to deal with thing.
He has resistance to space and time techniques. And that isn't if he just doesn't just jump into GOB and stay there. And mental attacks and souls are something you can just throw out, because of his freaking ego.

Yukari has a tendency to get into places that are typically impossible to reach. Example being the moon's true realm.

His freaking ego... What now?

Either way Yukari's power is very deadly and it's not as if it's an attack that destroys space or time. It's an attack that drops him into someplace else. Last I checked when Gilgamesh got BFRed he had to travel the long way. So dropping him in a sun or a place full of anti-matter or dark matter would kill him. Boundary Manipulation is that deadly.

Yukari, with mid difficulties, for reasons already stated above.

It is like pitting the Ginyu Force against Yhwach. But a haxxier Ginyu Force, though.

Andy, please remember that OP votes don't count...

Anyways, Yukari takes this for reasons above and, her hax are overall better suited to finish Gilgamesh off than the contrary. Weapon Spam won't be of much use when his opponent is used to dealing with danmaku barrages when she's being terribly casual.

Gilga has enough hax to make the fight happen, but not enough hax to overwhelm those of his opponent and take it. So yeah, I'd say mid-diff for Yukari on this match.

I don't know much about Touhou, but Boundary Manipulation seems flexible enough to do Gil in, even with his Magical Resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back