• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Ganondorf

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Why are you even bringing AP into this? We are talking about hax.
Genie triangles reality warp stronger beings than Yukari has dealt with in her boundary manipulation.

That is not the definition of Bloodlusted at all. Bloodlust means Yukari will use her ability at her best to get rid of him.

Genie triangles reality warp stronger beings than Yukari has dealt with in her boundary manipulation.

And how do you know that? The enemies she faced can destroy the entire Earth without them notice (the lunar capital). And if you count Batmanning ahead, a being that's jinxed by the entire universe, a mythological goddess of magic that could travel countless world, and a Buddha that see the entire Universe as string (and most likely not ignoring Yukari at all).

So in term of enemies, what she faced make the triangle genies isn't even a blip in the radar.

I highly doubt all of these people Yukari faced in battle. Otherwise she wouldn't have her current tiering. ESPECIALLY Amithabha. And if I wanna say something like that. Golden Goddesses can't directly kill Ganondorf. And they are > everyone you said.

I talk about countermeasure though. Her ability have to at least be able to defense with the one I said above, so that thing would be way too easy. (Not to mention even a Planet AP wouldn't work if it doesn't hit her in the first place, either by motion/stillness, straight/curve or form/emptyness.)

Well here there is no indication there is here. The Triforce being 5-B doesn't mean Ganon is immune to everything Yukari does.

Andykhang said:
I talk about countermeasure though. Her ability have to at least be able to defense with the one I said above, so that thing would be way too easy. (Not to mention even a Planet AP wouldn't work if it doesn't hit her in the first place, either by motion/stillness, straight/curve or form/emptyness.)
Why would she need to? She's not even the main character of the game. Reimu and Marisa are from what I gathered. Ganon could power through, and redirect his course for straight/curve, and Ganon has been formless on way too many occasions. Ganondorf can still summon ghosts, stalfos, Gohma, and/or fire bats to distract Yukari in order to one shot her anyway.

Here's another way to put it. I'm not saying that Ganondorf takes this handily. Heck. I'd say that he barely wins. The problem is, Yukari has a lot of applications of boundary manipulation. And that's her downfall. Out of the myriad of abilities she has, she has to guess for a specific one to take down Ganondorf, as he has the durability, resistances, immunties, or countermeasures to a good amount of them. Ganondorf on the other hand has no such flaws, because of his vast power advantage, Yukari's only hope is to negate his attacks, and she won't be able to be on the offensive if she's on the defensive (especially if he gets up close). If he BFR's her into the Dark World, she's not coming back unless she finds a portal (you lose all of you powers there unless you have to Moon Pearl. Even Link couldn't do anything there.) If he attacks her, possesses her, she's getting one shot.

In Touhou. She's the main char in her own history, and her history is the 1200+ of wielding nigh-unlimited ability while facing the type of opponents that would wipe the entire Earth out, and would definitively consider her a threat to the point where she master that nigh-unlimited ability. And even if she hasn't face them, their existence alone mean Yukari can't help but building such thing in case thing gone south to the land of the afformention Buddha.

So yeah, Yukari would just curve that again, break his form altogether, and calmly dealing with these thing all at the same times (and if he could summon that, then she could also summon her Shikigami and friend too, since you don't seem to want to keep this fight personal)

Ganondorf actually creates these things. That's part of his power. He's not calling friends. Also, you're heavily speculating. Note how I haven't speculated once (except to prove my point with the GG can't erase Ganon to counter your thing about the many planet and greater people), in this entire argument. Keep this between feats and story, man.

Not a reason for using assumptions yourself. You keep saying that Ganon would be able to undo her things simply for having low Reality Warpng.

I'm still waiting to see how he would effectively counter being stopped or turned truly 2D (Since the painting doesn't seem to be truly 2D)

Low Reality warping is Ganon without the full Triforce. At his strongest implies that Ganondorf has access to the full powers of the Triforce. You're saying that it's not truly 2-D despite the profiles say that it's 2-D. I could just as easily say that saying quantum strings is too high of an assumption, and they were referring to physical strings for Amithabha.

I'm saying it's not 2D because it has shown that people in this form are immune to regular damages, which wouldn't be the case for something 2D. You still hasn't debated the rest of my argument either.

Also kek. The thing about string isn't a statement, he is just literally bigger than the obsverable universes to that point, as he is 162 digits talls of Yojanas, not really comparable here.

You can't technically hurt a 2-D being. You can warp the plane they exist on, killing them, but you can't exactly punch a square to hurt it. Just rip the paper in half or something to kill it. I'm pretty sure there's a page on it.

The real cal howard said:
Here's another way to put it. I'm not saying that Ganondorf takes this handily. Heck. I'd say that he barely wins. The problem is, Yukari has a lot of applications of boundary manipulation. And that's her downfall. Out of the myriad of abilities she has, she has to guess for a specific one to take down Ganondorf, as he has the durability, resistances, immunties, or countermeasures to a good amount of them. Ganondorf on the other hand has no such flaws, because of his vast power advantage, Yukari's only hope is to negate his attacks, and she won't be able to be on the offensive if she's on the defensive (especially if he gets up close). If he BFR's her into the Dark World, she's not coming back unless she finds a portal (you lose all of you powers there unless you have to Moon Pearl. Even Link couldn't do anything there.) If he attacks her, possesses her, she's getting one shot.
  • Saying that while ignoring the giant bulleyes that is his weaknesss that, apparently, Yukari won't be aiming that*. Not to mention that she would find it very quickly with her brain and perception anyway. And the BFR, while would you think the Dark World would trapped her there if 1. There's the gap that she could escaped from, 2. She could control Light/Dark boundary, and could just dissolve it altogether and 3. "Turn to your True Nature" isn't the same as losing your power in the first place, especially in her case.
And not to mention that possesing her would be entirely meaningless, since her power didn't come from her body, and that body isn't physically there in the first place.

I just checked Ganondorf's profile, but what is his hax exactly? It's just that I'm not a Zelda fan.

EDIT: I didn't notice Ganondorf could turn intagible. But boundary manipulation allows you to have all manipulations, right ? Then couldn't Yukari manipulate density to bypass this ability?

She's used to deal with intangiable opponent though, so I guess she could deal with that.

And yeah, that would allow her to have all manipulation. Which is why I advise you to just mostly stick with her known application, at that is a NLF, steamy 50+ thread can of worm that you just opened.

Edit: The reason: 1. The profile, and even her said that she could manipulate any border, and could create or destroy one. But there's too much application for that that she end up having too few example for her word.

2. And she clearly have limit to that too. But the fact of the limit have more to do with her nature than the ability itself making it vague and superficial (And I can't seem to find evident about her being unable to manipulate Moriya shrine, like a certain someone said)

wait are people seriously comparing yukari (one of the strongest tier 5(being listed as a 4 is quite realistic) characters on this entire site) to someone that regularly gets stomped by a little elf man that runs around opening up treasure chests that can die falling down holes and get beat up by normal monsters? maximum kek

zelda was a fun game but thats some extreme wank to list anyone even at those tiers of power

yukari wins its not even close

even at ganons highest speculation on this site as a power tier hes still realistically below yukari in hax and is much much slower

@AWildAPSona Yukari is Tier 6, that's downplaying, false equivalency, game mechanics, and speed is equalized.

Andy

• Stop bumping your threads constantly. Ask people on chat or on their walls if you really want input.
  • As the creator of this thread, you should not be picking a side, though you do this on every thread you make.

Hm? I never heard that I can't do that though? Beside my vote still count for the match.

And yeah, I'll tried that.

Yukari wins due to Saikou's reasoning.

Frankly seeing this thread continue just makes me want to vote for Ganon for the lolz since there's been too much Yukari threads.

Very weirdly, I vote for Ganon, with high difficulties. Howard summed it up, so... Ganon is kinda superior on everything, except for speed and hax, but even Yukari's hax can be countered by Ganon's own.

Again what's with this faulty logic that lol Reality Warping undo her Boundary Manipulation? The Triforce hasn't been shown undoing such level of hax before as far as I know.

Are we just going to ignore the reality warping matter then?

Cal's main argument was that Yukari's Boundary hax could be removed by the Trifroce when it hasn't shown the ability to do anything similar.

Back