• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Ganondorf

The fight between two nasty overlord. Bloodlust, both as their strongest, speed equalize, win when killed, defeated, or incapacitated. Who would win?

Yukari Yakumo 9
Ganondorf-0

Yeah, forget the other slew of application she have with the boundary, she could just made a Master Sword-like weapon in the thousand to deal with him you know?

Isn't that just a low-level version of Yukari's boundary? She would just escape it unscathed.

That's not the point. I'm just saying that his boundary manipulation lowers the efficiency of hers. Ganon has a crudton of other haxxes to rely on, namely his posession, and just bludgeoning her to death.

Not to mention reality warping. By the way, the XD was not to be condescending. It was because I originally thought Yukari was gonna stomp Ganon into oblivion, but then realized he had a chance, and that COB voted for him, so it was a laugh.

Minor reality warping though. And you think Yukari would actually allowed him to even get closer to her without her being throw into (or get atomize by) the center of the sun?(or some sort) Also I don't think such a low-level ability would put a dent on her manipulation, especially since it's only limited to gap.

And again, there's still his weakness to holy or sacred. She could either do the thing I said above, or just open the gate to heaven and let them finish the job.

Ganon's not a stranger to teleportation, or being BFR'd. It would easily, and certainly surprise Yukari long enough for Ganon to possess her. He'd probably keep the body too due to its power.

So, does Ganon have any answer to:

Being turned 2D?

Being turned into a "lie", as in he only exist as an illusion?

Being prevented from moving at all? (Stillness and movement manipulation)

Yes. Gap between dimensions would have an answer to being 2-D

Being turned into an illusion happened before. It's how Zant got his power.

Triforce reality warping stops the final one.

The real cal howard said:
Ganon's not a stranger to teleportation, or being BFR'd. It would easily, and certainly surprise Yukari long enough for Ganon to possess her. He'd probably keep the body too due to its power.
...Like hell you could surprise someone that's easily outwit a wisdom goddess with the age count by millions and a entire advanced civilization that's probably millenia ahead of us.Plus, she got her perception that would find that out anyway.

Ganondorf's whole thing is outwitting a wisdom goddess from time immemorial (Hylia). Triforce of WISDOM, remember?

@Cal As far as I know the Triforce haven't done anything near being able to counter Yukari's hax.

Also kek, are you implying Ganon can just Gap himself back to 3D? Pretty sure that "dimensions" isn't actual dimensions in this context.

Ganon also fused with a guy who could literally turn into paintings and back... Triforce restored the golden realm, restored a soul, killed an immortal, and brought a ton of people back to life. I'm pretty sure that it could counter.

That's just soul manipulation, nothing that would help if he can't actively do anything.

A painting is still 3D, just really flat.

I don't see how it wouldn't. And Yukari doesn't have a way to counter twilight particles going into her body. Invulnerability, intangibilty, and R-Warping would help with stillness/movement manipulation. It's not like she can hurt him with physical attacks.

And it still didn't said much about how he avoid being "Gate of Babylon-Master Sword edition"-ed out of existence. Or having his Triforce being ripped out of his hand to Yukari by generally being the smarter one around.

What? Are you serious? Turning into painting is just transmutation, as it's still 3D. Him being 2D means none of his ability can work, as Yukari would be higher dimensional to him.

Invulnerability means jack against Hax, and Intangible people are more or less commonplace in Gensokyo IIRC. It's not like she couldn't do the same to his soul. And Reality Warping still needs him to act as far as I'm aware.

Yukari's not smarter than Ganondorf, for one, or at least not enough to outwit him on the fly. Two, the triforce isn't something you hold in your hand. It's fused inside him. Thirdly, I don't see how she would know about the master sword, not that it's permanently put him down yet. Also, your bias is showing.

@Saikou. Reality warping includes a thought. Turning into a painting is not 3-D, and it would be transmutation if he did it to someone else. How does Yukari even use 2-D/3-D manipulation? Does she turn them into a 2-D plane? A drawing? Plus, Ganon has resistance, and his own soul manipulation on his profile.

"A sorcerer who wields a staff that resembles a paintbrush, he is able to turn people into two-dimensional Portraits"- quote from Yuga's profile, the guy Ganon fused with.

Drawing, Painting etc. = Very flat 3D substances on 3D object. Other than for metaphorical purpose, it's not even comparable to being truly 2D.

Having Soul manipulation resistence doesn't make his Soul immune to Reality Warping in any way.

Boundary manipulation is a sub-power or reality warping. Ganondorf has the real thing. How would she manipulate the soul anyway? Let me guess. The boundary between body and soul?

The real cal howard said:
I don't see how it wouldn't. And Yukari doesn't have a way to counter twilight particles going into her body. Invulnerability, intangibilty, and R-Warping would help with stillness/movement manipulation. It's not like she can hurt him with physical attacks.
Because being 2D mean you would be too insignificant to have any effect on the 3D world? And she could just bend the particle out of the way.

About her intelligent though: I don't know about ganon, but I don't see him past Yukari's feat of intelligent showed in the wikis alone. Second, she could built boundary between him and the Triforce to ripped it out, especially since, third, she got her boundary perception that could even see past truth and lie, not to mention his really obvious weakness to holy attack. (and with that she build a Master Sword-like weapon like i said above)

And yeah, she got a form of soul manipulation too, being able to enter people's heart and all. also death/life boundary.

And no, boundary isn't a sub to reality warping. Especially since you could go to every single power in existence, as everything have boundary.

As for Reality Warping though, can he beat "having a major hand in creating a seperate brane world and could destroy it as will"?

Reality Warping is an extremely wide category of powers, and Ganon has "Low" reality warping. You will need to show me what said RW can do as the profiles doesn't seem to state it.

Also it's because people being just Souls without body are more or less common, Youkai themselves aren't even made out of regular matter.

About the 2D thing, from what I can see, Link is immune to 3D damage when in this form, it kinda makes me doubt if it's truly 2D.

Also you said "Ganon isn't unfamiliar with BFR", but how does he even escape said BFR?

Triforce, its power, and its origin>>>>>>>Yukari. Master Sword was created by goddesses that also >>>>>Yukari. She can't even kill him through life-death manipulation, because he has 2 types of immortality. Ganon is a demon who has thousands of years of experience with the soul of another demon from time immemorial. This demon fought a goddess (who turned into the princess of wisdom, who Ganon constantly outwits) from time immemorial. Ganondorf isn't a stranger from instantly sealing from afar (like he did with Zelda in OoT, despite the fact that he was nowhere near), and Ganon got his heart pierced before. Triforce activated and he killed his excecutioner.

Don't use whoever created the Triforce as an argument for how strong the Triforce is. The Three Goldend Goddesses = 2-C, Trifroce = 5-B.

His profiles states 1 and 2 immortality, nothing that prevents death manipulation as far as I'm aware.

This seems to be all kinda featless in intelligence, so I don't think you can simply say that he outsmarted a Wisdow goddess and calls him smarter than Yukari. Even then, the profiles puts him as simply a Genius, wheras Yukari is well into Supergenius.

Breaking out from sealing isn't really near returning from being BFR into another dimension. Even then, doesn't he takes centuries to escape?

And again, still doesn't address the fact that Yukari could easily dealt with his holy/sacred weakness just by leading him into Heaven and let the smiting commence.

(Disregard this if you're talking about actual dimensions. Yuga fusing I talked about, and you can't go against the profiles)

Considering he can send people into two different types of dimensions, it's not hard to believe he can escape from another universe. He escaped from the Dark World too.

Andykhang said:
And again, still doesn't address the fact that Yukari could easily dealt with his holy/sacred weakness just by leading him into Heaven and lead the smiting commence.
Why would Ganondorf try to go to heaven? Besides, this is a bloodlusted battle. Neither are going to plan ahead. Yukari would most likely try to Danmaku him, and Ganon is either gonna reflect because that's what he does, or tank it, because he also does that. If all else fails, transform into a pig.

Back