• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs Boo (Mario)

Lou_change

He/Him
So base Ganondorf is currently in the same tier as Mario fodder meaning I decided to have him fight the most haxed, Boo (Mario). I should probably touch on something before we start base Ganondorf doesn't have NPI so to help remedy this the fight will take place at night so Ganondorf's light attacks can hopefully harm boo.

Speed equalized
Both in base

Ganondorf: 0

Shy ghost: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I mean Gannon is >1.32 tons while Mario fodor scales to 1 ton iirc so the difference isn't that big.
tbf, Ganon oneshots those who are 1.32 tons. Like he floored Link without even trying to kill him and makes it clear later on he very well could have he just didn't think of Link as a threat and was using him to get into the Sacred Realm.

Bump
My understanding when I made this is Ganondorf's ap shouldn't matter as it would be the light of certain attacks or his hax that harm the boo. So the tiering should only matter for boo's ap and Ganondorf's durability

It floored Link, while he was actively holding back.
deku.gif

Meanwhile basic bomb level attacks aren't much to Young Link. even bomb flowers he can facetank.

Back