• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Ganondorf

^wrong thread to discuss that. And yeah, because she could just made boundary, and interact with particle, she could made a ton of holy weapons and stab at that guy. Or just use whatever legendary weapon that have been conveniently forgotten to do that (like the Kusanagi for example)

Even if she somehow realizes that he's a demon, and that he's weak to holy weapons, she still wouldn't be able to kill him with it due to tiering and immortality. Even if they were in the same tie, she wouldn't be able to put him down easy with that. When restrained, he was shanked by a holy sword, pulled it out, and then proceeded to slay his would-be executioner. Not to mention the many times he's fought someone on his level and took shots from his holy weapons. Heck, a whole timeline exists where he beats Link, who was in possession of TWO holy weapons at the time.

Even if he is immortal what will stop her from hindering his moviments by taking off parts of his body? Boundary Manipulation is the key of her winning here and you said he had abilities that would counter her abilities like Medaka did and what abilities are those?

Ganon is a badass but i don't think he is able to Kill Yukari because of her powers, even if he manages to get up close and personal, Youkai are not easy to kill by normal means like by slashing at them with a sword won't work at all and even tough he has the way to hurt her by using magic and such she won't die on the first attack he does.

5-B vs High 6-A.

Yes he will. Also, how will she remove parts of his body? A simple gap like that would be offset by his own gaps.

Also, NLF. If Trunks showed up to dice her up, I doubt it wouldn't work.

Firstly, minor reality warping is what Ganon has IN BASE. With the full triforce, he has potent reality warping. Enough to corrupt what is basically heaven.

Secondly, what I posted above has nothing to do with reality warping.

Youkai aren't hurt by any type of weapon besides the sacred types of weapons, for a example the master sword would destroy her most likely since it is a sacred/holy weapon.

Also they should change Ganon's profile then, since it doesn't says he has full reality warping at his strongest, i saw the triforce gives the user full Reality Manipulation but here's the thing, the match says that both of them is at their strongest, i think this might be inconclusive because who knows how powerful Yukari is at her strongest?

Ganon at least we know how powerful he is with the full triforce but Yukari is pretty much unkwown, to be honest it isn't even fair to compare a character who clearly has limits to another who the powers are so vague that makes us have no idea what she might be capable of, so i'd say this is inconclusive.

Also i reasearched a little more about Reality warping and essensially it is specialized reality warping, so basically both of them have almost the same ability but diferent ways to use them this is why i think this fight might be inconclusive, i don't think Ganon is a master reality warper with the triforce or he would be a multiverse buster by simply removing the concept of reality, but the thing is that we don't know what Yukari can do at her strongest, She can be as powerful as ganon or even stronger than him or she might be weaker than him it is impossible to know.

@Akira

Reality Warping =/= to Multiversal power. For example, we have Discord from My Little Pony.

We have to go by feats. Not by speculation.

@Reppuzan

I see that changes my opinion because i tought this had a little speculation mixed in because the feats of the wishes of the triforce has are not that big , since ganon never really used full Reality warping, then Yukari wins since Ganon only has a bit of experience on using his piece of the triforce, he also he relies on physical fighting anyone so how he will counter something like a boundary manipulator with 1000+ years of experience if he doesn't have any a lot of experience with reality warping even if he got the full triforce?

Also, she can see the boundaries as well so she will know what to manipulate she also saw the human village even tough it was erased from History by Keine making it disapear for everyone else, she went from the real world into someone's dreams , she pretty much destroy Gensokyo if she wanted to since she was the one who created it and COB posted a lot of information about her as well and i have decided to check Ganon's feats in the LOZ wikia itself and the only considerable feat he has using the full triforce is corrupting the Sacred realm into the dark world before the sages sealed him.

(Stuff from the Wikia)
Manipulation of boundaries
With the word "boundary" in its name, Yukari is capable of pretty much /anything/ put under the influence of this ability.ÒÇÇIn her monologue during A Beautiful Flower Blooming Violet Every Sixty Years, she explains that this power allows her to control the boundaries "between any and all things", like Gensokyo and the outside world, the worlds of the living and the dead, humans and youkai, and even the day and the night. The most common application of Yukari's boundary manipulation abilities is opening gaps.

Yukari states in her own win quotes in Immaterial and Missing Power that she has no weaknesses, and even shooting, cutting, stabbing, hitting, or killing her is useless.[5] In Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, her ability is yet again described as being "without weaknesses", and as one of the most dangerous that youkai are known to possess. Her Imperishable Night profile also states that "she easily has enough power to annihilate all of Gensokyo if she so desires"[6], while the manual says that "the danger and power of her ability is beyond imagination".[7]

According to Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, it seems that not only are physical boundaries, but also the general idea of boundaries are also able to be manipulated, and it seems like she would be able to manipulate the boundary between dreams and reality and open up holes for people to enter into dreams. Yukari is also capable of seeing (and seeing through) boundaries that are normally invisible; when the Human Village was displaced from history by Keine Kamishirasawa, Yukari was still able to see it.[9].

It's shown that Yukari can also control the boundaries and bend them to her will as seen in Immaterial and Missing Power when she adjusted the sky by manipulating the border between the daylight and moonlight to unite the day and the night.[10]

Ultimately, since existence of anything consists of having a boundary, for anything to lose its boundary is a very big thing, as it would then not be able to have its own individual existence. As the rules that govern boundaries would govern this, it is said that to make a new boundary is to create a new existence, and to destroy a boundary is to negate an existence. Hieda no Akyuu evaluated this ability, saying "there is not any sort of defense method nor countermeasure, a power comparable to the power of gods". However, Yukari is capable of sensing and repairing damage to the Great Hakurei Barrier, and is widely believed to have aided in its construction (Yuyuko Saigyouji states that Yukari could not have done so herself). To add to all this, Hieda no Akyuu writes that "manipulation of boundaries" is theoretically a godlike power which would allow Yukari to create or destroy anything, but that all the stories about it are impossible to confirm.[3]

Furthermore, due to her long lifespan, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience.

In addition, she possesses superhuman (*3) intellect, especially concerning mathematics.

It's said that this ability is not limited to physical space, but also applies to pictures, others' dreams, and even stories

If there were no boundaries, everything would probably exist as a single enormous object.

If there was no sky line, neither mountain nor sky could exist.

The ability to manipulate boundaries is a terrifying ability capable of fundamentally undermining reality.

As far as we know, everything is built upon the existence of boundaries.

Among the abilities youkai are known to possess, this is one of the most dangerous, being comparable even to the power of gods.

Ganon's older, for one, and for two, most of those are either very vague, or hyperbole. The words used makes it seem like she could take on someone like Galactus (when he's at full power), when we know that's untrue. Actually...that would make a good match (against starved Galactus)...

Vague =/= Automatically disregarded.

Of course Yukari was always one of those that seem more OP when the fans to choose to wank her, and I'm saying that as a Yukari fan. But honestly if you want that match you should wait for Yukari to get an upcoming buff. There's one in the works right now by yours truly

Well. Never said they would be disregarded. Else she wouldn't have any wins. Just that, well, you already answered.

On a side note, do you thing Yukari vs Galactus (at his weakest) would be a good match?

Wait for Touhou to get the planetary buffs that's been delayed and it should be fine. Looking at the statistics on their pages it looks like a stomp rn. Imo at least.

Yukari being a troll like always it seems.

Also i do know that most of that is Vague, but i was trying to show boundary manipulation is not something to be understimating to have full control of everything is quite ridiculous.

And just because it's vague it doesn't mean it's a lie, that was dialogue and texts from the games and mangas so there wasn't any fan speculations, that was actually what the creator of the games told us.

Of course there is a lot of speculation about Yukari so you have an idea how mysterious this character is, Yukari Yakumo isn't really her name her real name is unkown, but the fact she is one the most dangerous characters in touhou is not speculation.

And COB, yes she might have a hard time trying to kill Ganon and all that, she basically just wins because of her ability, it's like i said before if there isn't any way for him to completely nullify it he loses, Yukari won with High difficulty.

Back