• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Next matchup for Ganondorf, hopefully it will be more balanced out than Isaac was. Gen 2 MJOLNIR chief vs Base Ganondorf, and speed will be equalized.

Master Chief: 7 (Stillwinston, SoulofCinder, Hypertornado, Theglassman12, Astrangeverse, Ecstacy, Fezzih)

Ganondorf:

latest

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Any and all he can get his hands on, UNSC, Covenant and Forerunners with the hardlight shield

The series is somewhat outdated but I’m pretty sure he just massively upscales from a weapon who has this feat.

So what exactly is preventing Chief from just going Binary Rifle GG here? His weapons don't get equalized with his speed so it'll just blitz Ganondorf and Ionize him.

Depends on how fast he’s willing to use the forerunner weapons against Ganondorf.

Depends on how fast he’s willing to use the forerunner weapons against Ganondorf.
Chief is like the epitome of pragmatism, the second he sees Ganon healing from his other weapons then he's immediately going for vaporization (Like his 8-C+ Plasma Grenades) and ionizing weaponry.

Well then that just leaves with how Ganondorf in particular can handle Chief cause he has swordplay plus some magic energy shots to use against Chief, though I suspect the Hardlight shield will help Chief repel all of Ganon’s shots which might limit his arsenal a bit. I’ll wait for the Zelda supporters to comment before I cast my vote.

Well then that just leaves with how Ganondorf in particular can handle Chief cause he has swordplay plus some magic energy shots to use against Chief, though I suspect the Hardlight shield will help Chief repel all of Ganon’s shots which might limit his arsenal a bit. I’ll wait for the Zelda supporters to comment before I cast my vote.
If Ganondorf tries to go into Melee with Chief then he'll still need to play carefully, otherwise Chief might just melt through his steel swords with an Energy Sword and end up cutting Ganondorf apart that way.

I don't know shit about Halo so I just got these from looking up scans online

Ganondorf on the other hand, would attempt energy blasts that take 2 seconds to charge

Ganondorf on the other hand, would attempt energy blasts that take 2 seconds to charge
That two seconds of charge time is all Chief needs to Ionize him with the Binary Rifle.

here

He creates an energy-esque shield from his arm that acts as a riot shield, once it reflects enough blasts it goes on a cooldown for like 10 seconds and it can be activated again.

He creates an energy-esque shield from his arm that acts as a riot shield, once it reflects enough blasts it goes on a cooldown for like 10 seconds and it can be activated again.
It doesn't have a shot limit it just has a time limit for how long he can have it active.

But it still has the cooldown function where after it’s used up it needs to recharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back