• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Black Hole made out of nothing

Well that goes against the very idea of what a black hole is, but whatever. You do you, VC.

Anyway, unless her Void Manip goes far enough as to delete one's mind (unlikely, given that black holes really only operate on a physical level), I doubt she could get rid of Yukari, and the latter can just conceptual manip her away or even BFR, if that's possible.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Black Hole made out of nothing

Well that goes against the very idea of what a black hole is, but whatever. You do you, VC.

Anyway, unless her Void Manip goes far enough as to delete one's mind (unlikely, given that black holes really only operate on a physical level), I doubt she could get rid of Yukari, and the latter can just conceptual manip her away or even BFR, if that's possible.
I'm pretty sure Black Hole's void manipulation erases anyone who gets sucked into it, which would bypass Low-Godly.

It doesn't bypass Low-Godly unless it has shown the ability to. Simply saying "It erases anyone" isn't enough.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It doesn't bypass Low-Godly unless it has shown the ability to. Simply saying "It erases anyone" isn't enough.
Coming back from an erasure would be Mid-Godly though. Unless I'm missing something.

Low-Godly is coming back after you're body's been completely destroyed however your mind, soul, or consciousness are still intact and can be used to resurrect yourself.

Any kinda of Erasure alone does not beat Low Godly

If said Erasure erases your body or erases your soul or both, it can't beat Yukari's Low Godly

Mind body AND soul are required which, coming from someone who is familer with Black Hole.....Yeah no

Gargoyle One said:
Any kinda of Erasure alone does not beat Low Godly
If said Erasure erases your body or erases your soul or both, it can't beat Yukari's Low Godly
Obviously, but the common EE like "wipe the existence of someone" work against yakumo

if it's a cibled Erasure like just erase the body or just the soul, she come back and call it a day

There is no such thing as "common" EE that erases everything. If it was only shown erasing one's body, then we can't assume it can erase the soul or mind of someone.

You have to keep in mind that not all fictions consider one's mind to be a separate thing from the brain or assume souls exist. In those verses, simply erasing the body is considered enough to erase the existence of something.

Obviously, but the common EE like "wipe the existence of someone" work against yakumo

if it's a cibled Erasure like just erase the body or just the soul, she come back and call it a day

<The existence

If that only refers to the body that means nothing

I mean, if it's just indicate Erase this can likely significate the Body

but Wipe the existence is the whole existence (Mind/soul/body ect..)

"but Wipe the existence is the whole existence (Mind/soul/body ect..)"

This is not something you can assume. You need proof. Like I said, "existence" can as well imply just the physical body, considering that a soul or mind does not exist in the same way as the body does.

I do not agree, existence by extension means everything, unless it is mentioned in one case that existence = just body, we can not restrict the fact that existence means just for lack of proof when existence means already everything

Your definition of "existence" being everything seems to come out of nowhere. Even then, the definition of "everything" varies. You cannot assume that it would include soul and body. This has no reasons to be a default assumption, ergo, you need proofs.

Did you not notice how the power is called Existence Erasure, yet we accept just erasing the body as part of it?

This is not a hypothesis, existence means already "everything", the fact of existing if I wipe your existence, you no longer exist, it is very simple, if you do not exist, you no longer have soul / body / mind

However, I agree that if the word to use is only Erase, it does not necessarily mean the soul and the mind but rather the body

"existence means already everything"

It doesn't. The definition of "Existence" in most dictionaries is "the state or fact of being real or living or of being present". The part about existence being literally everything is something that you added.

My point with that was that our current interpretation of it disagrees with you.

I have yet verified and found "the fact of existing/to be/to have a reality", so I do not agree with existence = only the body

I guess we agree on a disagreement so I will not debate more in any case it is not relevant here

Oxford's definition of existence: The fact or state of living or having objective reality.

If your mind, soul, or consciousness is still present, you still have objective reality. Existence erasure means that those things get erased along with your physical body, and you need to have Mid-Godly to regenerate from that.

Having or soul or not does not change whether or not you have an "objective reality".

Again, a soul and a mind aren't things that will exist in every verse. They arguably don't even exist in our world. So needing them to be erased in order for one's existence to be considered erased does not work at all. It also opens the door for assuming far more things just based on the word "existence".

I also repeat that our wiki disagrees with your interpretation. Existence does not require to include soul or mind.

The Causality said:
The problem is the lack of source and proof for all vakyrie crysade profiles, they page are pretty inaccurate
and if this thing Erase from existence, pretty sure that she need Mid Godly for come back
Yeah, it's not like i already made Threats asking how could i improve certain profilies cause i don't really know how to make pages good enough yet, oh wait, i did, but no one cares anyway.

I take most information from either the Character Cards's description or In-game story events and such, Black Hole's description literally refers to her as an "Mass" of nothigness", the full phrase being "All that was left after the explosion was a mass of nothingness." In essence, she is pretty much just a Void that functions/acts like a Black Hole, instead of an actual black hole.

Either way i'd assume Yukari wins via Conceptual Manipulation anyway, even more so when Black Hole's Void Manipulation only works if you get too near of her.

I don't think anything can be considered fair once Yukari joins. She has the power of literal god at this point, she controls boundaries of just about everything, and terrifies even the strongest of the series, I don't think she can lose.

Thinking someone can't lose is literally objectively incorrect.

Eitherway, Yukari would just snipe out of BH's range and would end the fight from Safety, Yukari has far far far more hax then BH can handle, without a shadow of a doubt, Yukari takes this 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back