• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Never) Let me cook (again) (Sans vs. Black Hole) (STOMP)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 10m away.
The battle takes place in Judgement Hall.
Shrunken Black Hole is being used, and Black Hole’s immortality is restricted.

Da Vouts
* go ahead and try to hit me if you’re able, guess you’ve figured out that’s mercy’s not on the table.:
Scales to this; 0.001 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 5.380 Metric Tons

“Well, I can warp space-time so hard that time will literally slow down and there will literally be no tomorrow.”:
Scales to this; > 16.88 ExaFOE
Scales to this; 1.1746201e32 Kilograms

Da Fakts
Black Hole has a 2.5215105e+56x advantage in Attack Potency.
Black Hole has a 2.1830206e+28x advantage in Lifting Strength.

Bu- Bu- Bu- Bu- But, K- K- KARMA!

Last edited:
Okay then, sans can't really damage a zero dimensional character that's a singularity
he has soul hax
40zzq4.png

Evem of Sans could afect Blackhole 0 dimensionality every atack he trows would be deconstructed under blackhole gravity and deconstruction unfortunetly... and if he makes Blackhole blue... now we have a blackhole diving to the center of earth

Evem of Sans could afect Blackhole 0 dimensionality every atack he trows would be deconstructed under blackhole gravity and deconstruction unfortunetly... and if he makes Blackhole blue... now we have a blackhole diving to the center of earth
Lol, I didn't even think of that. Even in his shrunken state he just destroys the battlefield of planet

No, beacuse Black Hole sucking work by It's gravitational pull and Sans Atacks should still be affected by It, same with deconstruction
I mean would they? Intangible implies massless no? And if it’s massless it wouldn’t really be effected same with deconstruction since there’s nothing really to deconstruct it would be like deconstructing a ghost

Either way deconstructing 100% wouldn’t work as there’s nothing to deconstruct. So sucking the attacks in would be even worse for the black hole
Blackhole deconstruction is based on gravitational force too as well, and 0 dimensionality means that he isn't feeling anything

I mean would they? Intangible implies massless no? And if it’s massless it wouldn’t really be effected same with deconstruction since there’s nothing really to deconstruct it would be like deconstructing a ghost
Light particles are massless but still get sucked up by blackholes, so what's your point?

I have no point because I forgot about that my point is now mute. Still deconstructing intangible attacks wouldn’t work
Why though? if you could pass through walls like Danny phantom why would you inherently be above gravity and atomic destruction?

It's ironic how Black Hole's schmick is to prevent death, but here, he just causes a great stomp by absorbing every bone and laser and eventually having Sans fall into his event horizon by accident one one of these turns. Hell, it's a goddamn sentient black hole we're talking about, if he is even supposed to have a soul or not.

Yeah, this can be closed.

It's ironic how Black Hole's schmick is to prevent death, but here, he just causes a great stomp by absorbing every bone and laser and eventually having Sans fall into his event horizon by accident one one of these turns. Hell, it's a goddamn sentient black hole we're talking about, if he is even supposed to have a soul or not.

Yeah, this can be closed.
I think It's funnier that the most likely cenario here is that Black Hole destroy the entire eatth by becoming blue and falling into the center of the planet, making It colapse into It's gavitational pull and killing everything

Because you’re not made of anything? Maybe I’m just misunderstanding how intangiblity works tho
Intangible not incorporeal

Back