• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Natsu Dragneel

Well, Yujiro would definitely knock Natsu flat in CQC, but then there's the fire to deal with.

I am leaning towards Yujiro, but I'm waiting for others to come in.

Addressing the AP real quick.

Natsu is 33 Kilotons.

Baki, with an incomplete Demon Back, was capable of amping himself from 17-22 Tons to 2.6 Kilotons.

Yujiro, in base, scales to 2.6 Kilotons, and he has a Complete Demon Back

@Sir Ovens He's got a couple pretty large AoE attacks.

Yujiro uses his information analysis to see that Natsu is much stronger in base and see that he's supernatural in a sense. In CQC where Natsu goes for he could incap with pressure points and just his general vastly superior skill outskilling Natsu regardless of AP. Taking his stat amp into account being superior to Baki's which is beyond a 12.6x Amp needed to equal Natsu in AP. So with the stat amp he gets an advamtage in AP and should destroy Natsu. So I vote Yujiro.

If it's completely in character for Natsu to spam fire at a range, I can see him taking this. But if Yojiro forces a melee fight, Natsu isn't having this.

But this is 1v1. Meaning he would go for the more offensive option and try to punch him in the face with his Dragon Fist.

Then Natsu goes night night.

Yojiro should take this if that's the case.

@Risci-viragosi We've already discussed that feat and is isn't impressive compared to the rest of his feats AP wise since he isn't fully destroying the building.

Yujiro for the aforementioned reasons. Also, since Yujro knows all in verse styles, he should know Doppo Orochi's Mawashi Uke or some ogre variation of it, which can be used to block and negate fire pretty easily.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anttron224 said:
No it isn't
That's a compelling argument.
Move it there if you have arguments against it.
The energy required to shake and slightly damage a single building is no where near the energy required to produce an actual 7-C earthquake that affects an entire area.

From four kilometers away?
It wouldn't take that long to close the gap at their speed

It's not about it taking a while, but that Natsu would default to melee combat when he has ranged options.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yujiro uses his information analysis to see that Natsu is much stronger in base and see that he's supernatural in a sense. In CQC where Natsu goes for he could incap with pressure points and just his general vastly superior skill outskilling Natsu regardless of AP. Taking his stat amp into account being superior to Baki's which is beyond a 12.6x Amp needed to equal Natsu in AP. So with the stat amp he gets an advamtage in AP and should destroy Natsu. So I vote Yujiro.
Screenshot 20190702-084241
Its just based on his mood that he want to go cqc or not, he can start with roar, warp himself in flame, even if natsu get Paralysis he can wrap himself in flame, making yujiro not touching him, his normal body heat can melt steel, i'm not seeing how yujiro tanking his any heat based attack or even going close to him for handing a hit. Since yujiro his human he can't even go close to natsu, he is uses his fire attacks. Superior skill didn't give you fire resistance, i'm not seeing this vote remain valid anymore

>when did durability start giving resistance to a specific element when a character didn't have resistance to it.

And that's was just hus body heat, his flame can become hotter depends on his emotional state

And its assuming that natsu goes for cqc while he can start with roar and brilliant flame, since his every move include flame, how yujiro tanking it without getting burn

Since physics.

And he resisted a lightningbolt's heat for several seconds just fine, which is waaay hotter than that.

Didn't see in his profile, you should make a crt about it, add in his profile that "resistance flame and lightning".

Also you seem to downplay natsu fighting style, he have his sense which let me predict opponet move, range attacks, if he see himself losing in cqc he can straight up go for h2h, in his 1st fight, he just go for range attack(roar) instead of h2h, assuming he will still go for h2h when he see himself losing is pretty stupid tho. I search for some natsu battle where he goes for range attack instead of h2h

No, his raw durability is enough to already imply said resistance.

None of that really changes the fact that Yujiro can predict any and all his moves, just close in and dodge, and just vacuum him to death, or whatever else he wants to do to kill him.

Back