• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Monsters that kill Iron Golems vs Yujiro Hanma (1/0/0)

I don't know if this can be applied, but here we go.

Enderman (Mini-Boss) and Warden vs Yujiro Hanma

speed equal

Yujiro starts in his Demon Back key (Which apparently scales to 2x the feat of 15.24t or 30.48t)

Battleground: A very spacious underground city (Similar to where the Warden is found).

Starting distance: 10 meters.

Enderman and Warden: 1 (@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson)
Yujiro:
Incon:

Last edited:
Yujiro scale far above 15.24 tons

Warden and Enderman scale far above 21.33 tons

gap of 1,4x

Yujiro is Class M

Enderman is Class 5 and Warden is class 50

Edit: Warden and Enderman scale far abobe 38.5 tons, so the gap is 2.32x

Edit 2: Yujiro is baseline of Class K

Last edited:
As for skills in general, Yujiro is a genius martial artist.

Having fear manipulation that afflicts only those weaker than him.

Limited durability negation;

Information analysis and analytical prediction;

Pressure points and paralysis induction;

Hello, considering that apparently no one knows anything for sure, I'm going to do a general analysis.

First let's compare AP and lift strength: Yujiro in his demon back key is 2x his base ap of 15.24t or 30.48t, while both Warden and Enderman scale to 38.5t which is basically a 1.263x difference, not much . While Yujiro scales to Class K, Warden scales to Class 50 and Enderman to Class 5.

So if Yujiro tries to trap the Enderman, he just won't be able to get out, whereas it would take some effort to contain the Warden.

Yujiro also has a massive Martial Arts advantage which would be very useful to deal with the small AP advantage and the fact that it is 2v1.

But both the Enderman and the Warden have two abilities that are especially troublesome for Yujiro, the Warden's sonic attack (I'm guessing it would give Yujiro a one-shot) and the Enderman's teleportation.

Luckily for Yujiro, Warden starts in melee and uses his sonic attack mainly when his opponent is out of range.

Unlucky for Yujiro if he tries to hold the Enderman it would be really troublesome as he can simply teleport out of his grip and attack from the other direction, which would also make it troublesome for Yujiro if he opted to grab and pin the Warden.

It should also be taken into account the manipulation sense of the Enderman and Warden, which should help the duo to catch Yujiro by surprise at first, not that it disturbed much since Yujiro has enhanced senses (Faro) and extrasensory senses (Fighting Spirit Detection) .

damn, this is a weird one. I'm just gonna go with yujiro. he might find a way to get them both in close range so the warden beam won't activate. but idk. 2v1s are hard for me to wrap my head around.

I think Imma go warden and enderman here as if Yujiro goes close range he gets tag teamed to the point that he can't even use his superior LS

One-On-One Yujiro outskills both no problem but two-on-one I think Yujiro takes some hits

Yujiro always eats some hits first before going demon back so those first few hits are gonna hurt

From then on he'll activate his Demon Back but by then it'd already be a losing battle

Anytime he gets either in a hold the other comes to the rescue

Also the warden scales a one-shot above the 38 Ton calc as well as having the highest HP in the entire MC verse so If Yujiro eats even one of those shots it's gonna be nasty while if Yujiro does land a hit it's not gonna do much

And while that's happening we have a teleporting Enderman zipping around the battlefield throwing in attacks as well

Enderman and Warden for me

Um... If Baki helped it would be kind of a stomp, when I played this match, I kind of thought Yujiro would win, the fact that he was losing is a surprise.

But it depends a lot, how big is Warden's AP scaling?

This just in, the guy infamous for his CQC skill struggles against ranged attacks.

As for Warden's AP, his pages justifies them on at least a slight upscale from the Wither since the devs have stated multiple times that it's designed to not actually be fought. Unlike the other bosses, dev intention and game design (underwhelming loot, attacks bypassing armor, etc.) frame it as more as a force of nature than an enemy to defeat.

If it's any consolation, Wardens aren't purely a range spammer. They do try to constantly approach and go into CQC.

This just in, the guy infamous for his CQC skill struggles against ranged attacks.

As for Warden's AP, his pages justifies them on at least a slight upscale from the Wither since the devs have stated multiple times that it's designed to not actually be fought. Unlike the other bosses, dev intention and game design (underwhelming loot, attacks bypassing armor, etc.) frame it as more as a force of nature than an enemy to defeat.

If it's any consolation, Wardens aren't purely a range spammer. They do try to constantly approach and go into CQC.
He doesn't just upscale btw he oneshots the player character who could fight the wither

The 8-B version of Steve is specifically with his best weapons and armor. And I'm pretty sure sonic boom doesn't do a full 20 dmg either?

Listen, that's just how VSB chose to interpret Minecraft into tiers. Make a CRT if you want to challenge it.
There's literally nothing on it's page that suggests that

This is just basic upscaling which verses don't put on their pages

It can also break Obsidian block which even the Wither's spawn explosion fails to do

It scales a significant degree above the 38.5 ton value

There's literally nothing on it's page that suggests that

This is just basic upscaling which verses don't put on their pages

It can also break Obsidian block which even the Wither's spawn explosion fails to do

It scales a significant degree above the 38.5 ton value
That's still not enough to one-shot Yujiro I suppose...

Dude there’s no way Yujiro would be defeated because he’s fighting two people at once. The Enderman and Warden literally have zero skill feats (they just flail), Yujiro hilariously upscales from people that can fight groups of comparable people all the time.

Yujiro won’t be cocky here, he can read people’s strength and instinctive dodge if an attack would wreck him (he dodged the old dudes punch because of that). Plus he has a technique that allows him to flow with punches that can wreck him, causing them to do practically zero damage.

As long as Yujiro doesn’t let the warden laser beam him to hell, he should absolutely skill stomp here.

Dude there’s no way Yujiro would be defeated because he’s fighting two people at once. The Enderman and Warden literally have zero skill feats (they just wail), Yujiro hilariously upscales from people that can fight groups of comparable people all the time.
And these two hilariously upscale
Yujiro won’t be cocky here, he can read people’s strength and instinctive dodge if an attack would wreck him (he dodged the old dudes punch because of that).
No, this is not instinctive reaction and is getting removed
Plus he has a technique that allows him to flow with punches that can wreck him, causing them to do practically zero damage.
Yeah he can do that but he has to focus on one persons movement in order to do so

Two people wailing on him would be a problem

What!? Why would the instinct reaction be removed. It’s the most clear cut case I’ve ever seen. Yujiro was being cocky and didn’t care about the dude at all, he suddenly dodge because his instincts noticed he was in danger. Please explain to me why that’s being removed (plus it hasn’t been yet, so I can use it here).

That’s assuming he forces himself to only try to use the flowing technique, versus just using it when he needs to. He can easily dodge these two, they have no skill once so ever, while Yujiro can consistently dodge master martial artist.

I know he’s weaker, it doesn’t matter, because both opponents are complete idiots that have no way to compete in CQC at all.

What!? Why would the instinct reaction be removed. It’s the most clear cut case I’ve ever seen. Yujiro was being cocky and didn’t care about the dude at all, he suddenly dodge because his instincts noticed he was in danger. Please explain to me why that’s being removed (plus it hasn’t been yet, so I can use it here).
No, He literally notices something is up and makes the CONSCOUS decision to dodge it

That is not INSTINCTIVE

Make your point in the thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/yujiros-questionable-abilities-removal-other-changes.152903/

I’ll bring my points to that thread later (it’s late where I live). I don’t agree with your interpretation of that scene though.

However, even assuming that’s the case. There are still plenty of times and ways in Baki for characters to notice the strength of another character. Thus, I highly doubt Yujiro would be cocky here. Even assuming he is, one hit from the warden would immediately put him in his place and make him know he’ll need to be serious.

The ap difference isn’t cartoonishly massive, and Yujiro has extremely good endurance, so one hit from the warden won’t end this fight at all (assuming the warden doesn’t fire a beam, completely nuking any subtly it had).

From that point on I don’t see how the warden and Enderman could ever hope to hit Yujiro. The skill gap between these two is practically impossible to comprehend. The warden and Enderman are unironically the least skilled characters on this site by miles (they swing wildly and that’s it), versus Yujiro who upscales from a crap ton of crazy stuff (that’s going into more detial tomorrow, because I’m way too tired to try to explain it tonight).

Back