• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Question/Potential Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Yujiro can use any move he has seen used in combat even ones as complex as Kaku Kaioh's Xiaolee. What exactly is the issue here?

Also I was just checking on a speed feat for the god tiers that would give high hypersonic+ results. Musashi at full power was capable of crossing a distance of about 3 meters in 0.0001 seconds and Yujiro reacted and countered while he had his demon back active. Simple math gives you a really good result.

This would scale to Demon Back Yujiro, Demon Back Baki in his 5th key, Demon Back Yüichirō and Musashi ofc. Pickle despite being a top tier in power would not scale to this as Baki showed he was vastly superior to Pickle when it came to speed and skills.

@Anttron224 I'm thinking of adding some more characters that have big roles in the series after all the current characters are done. What do you think of adding

- Katsumi - Motobe - Dorian - Yanagi - Doyle - Sikorsky

Shouldn't be too hard as only Katsumi and Motobe have more than one key.

Are all of Baki's new statistics based on calculations, or just guesswork? The latter is unacceptable.

Do you need scans for everything? I've read all 5 series multiple times and know where to find all the feats I mentioned. The main speed change could use an official calc to get the exact distance covered but I can tell you with certainty that the distance is no less than 3 meters

I referred to the attack potency statistics preferably needing accepted calculations as a basis.

Baki's incomplete demon back was a x2-x3 multiplier according to Retsu Kaioh, so the full demon back is higher, at least x3 minimum, which would put Yujiro at 8.04 kilotons, which is Town level

Not to mention his current feat of 2.68 Kiloton is a casual feat done before the author made Yujiro stronger. He's still town level but it's proof that he's defiantly a good amount into town level. All the other scaling has feats. There's a shit ton of wall level feats to justify that rating for characters like 13 year old Baki. Large Building Level ratings are for the characters who are defiantly weaker than Spec (who is possibly City Block Level with his feat) but are comparable. Anyone who is above Spec by a good amount like Hanayama or Retsu would obviously secure their spot in City Block Level by being above Spec. Then I also realized Yuichiro's tanking 1000 tons of TNT is a solid Multi City Block Level feat for the verse as well. I don't think anyone scales to it since anyone who would is already Small Town Level from Yujiro's casual feat. But yeah there's that.

Speed feats are easy to find too. Lots of superhuman feats to back up the early series. I already mentioned the Musashi and Yujiro High Hypersonic+ feat. Yujiro's casual speed is the current Hypersonic+ feat. Katsumi gives the verse its main Supersonic+ feat, then Baki, Spec and Dorian can all give Supersonic feats of their own that I will get if anyone wants to see. For the At Least Subsonic possibly Supersonic rating on 15 Year Old Baki's key I could use some input on it. I based that rating for 15 year old Baki off of a feat done by Dorian on Suedo. Dorian was capable of crossing a decently big gap (maybe 5 meters?) to get behind Suedo before the latter could react. Assuming 0.1 timeframe as Suedo should have peak human reactions at the very least, it means Suedo couldn't react to someone moving at Subsonic speeds and guess what, Baki blitzed Suedo. That's my idea for that rating which could be applied to a few characters.

Well, I suppose that scaling from the demon back multiplier might be acceptable then.

However, we have Calc Stacking rules that I think forbid scaling speed by blitzing other characters. I am not sure though. You can take a look.

Anyway, you need to make very clear in the profiles why exactly the characters have the attack potencies that they do. Otherwise it will look like you applied them at random via guesswork.

@Amlad22 Yuichiro's feat would be Town level, not Multi-City Block level. You use TNT equivalent outputs not energy in conventional terms because he tanked explosives.

@Antvasima No problem

Should I make an ability called Ogre Physiology for Yujiro? He has a different skeletal structure, a different a brain from normal humans, as well as having an abnormally high amount of erythrocytes in his body. It would grant him his extreme resistances to poison (Immune to a poison so potent that it would kill 100,000 adults weighing 60 kg each; which was exhibited as an infant) and electricity (He attracted while walking and casually tanked a cloud-to-ground lightning bolt with a potency of 100 million volts).

Baki has also been shown to have an ogre brain, but not the body structure, which would explain why he doesn't have the same resistances as Yujiro. If it is what allows the Hanmas to have Demon Back then Yuichiro would have it too.

Here's an example

Ogre Physiology
The Hanma bloodline is a lineage of humans with a unique anatomy unlike anything found in other humans. These differences include a different Skeletal structure, a distinctive Brain formation and an abnormal amount of erythrocytes produced throughout the body. Every Hanma is different and has these anatomical differences to varying degrees. Yujiro Hanma has the different skeletal structure and an ogre brain, whereas Baki Hanma has only been shown to have the ogre brain.

Ogre Brai
The folds of the brain take the form of a demonic face, which represents the Hanma's fighting spirit and determination to advance in their goals no matter what. This is heavily connected to the Demon Back transformation held by Yuichiro, Yujiro and Baki. This is because the Demon Back is another form of their fighting spirit and tenacity materialized into a physical form.

Ogre Skeleto
The bones are denser and thicker in a specimen with an ogre skeleton, which allows for them to have a larger frame and an abnormally increased production of erythrocytes. This allows a Hanma to have increased resistances to electricity and poison. Yujiro is the only confirmed living Hanma to have this skeletal structure.

Abilities
Demon Back (Granted by the Ogre Brain) Extreme Resistance to Electricity and Poison (Granted by the Ogre Skeleton)

I've always thought we could do something with how special the Hanma bloodline is. Yujiro and Yuichiro could get the entire thing but I agree with Baki not having it all yet likely due to his young age and lack of experience. Yujiro had already fought and won a war by the time he was Baki's age after all.

This is probably kinda stupid and potentially not even worthwhile adding to his profile but anyway...could we give Yujiro minor sense manipulation? he was able to make seasoned martial artists like Gouki feel as though they where walking into a natural disaster/wading through deep water/metaphorical walls appear in front of him. The scary part is Gouki didn't even know Yujiro was there. He was there looking for Yanagi and saw all of those things because of Yujiro's intense aura I imagine.

It is probably still part of the same ability though.

Yujiro and Baki both have the power to change what people see. We were discussing this in another thread after the latest chapter. Shibukawa is something different, that's his own power in which if he is entering a life threatening situation his mind will create those blockades to let him know.

Still with Baki, Yujiro and likely Yuichiro as well, they can create things that people not only can see, but can "interact" with. Check the most recent Baki chapter of Baki vs Nomi and you'll see it in effect. It's very similar to perception manipulation.

I think they should have illusion creation. Also, Goki Shibukawa's mental barriers are a result of his own training from his master to be supernaturally hyper vigilant.

To justify Illusion Creation, they have the ability to manifest fighting spirits in a physical form so realistic that everyone believes their creations are actually there. For example Baki created a triceratops that felt so real when fighting Nomi that Nomi believed he was actually grabbing the horns and lifting the weight of a triceratops, and later asked if Baki was a sorceror because of how real it felt. Or when Yujiro created a representation of what he believed to be the strongest creature on Earth, a demon, or himself to be more accurate. The image created so much energy and force that people believed that Yujiro was an actual demon until he stopped it. I feel like Perception Manipulation makes sense for Goki, but people like Baki or Yujiro should have Illusion Creation. I don't know what Yuichiro manifesting his fighting spirit and talking to people long after his death would be though.

Ok thanks. What would Yuichiro manifesting his fighting spirit/soul and talking to Baki and Yujiro long after his death be?

Wanted to ask, but shouldn't Yujiro's sheer aura shaking a building so hard that the glass sarted cracking before his fight with Baki be enough to be considered at least magnitude 6 (7-C)?

Well in that original post it was agreed upon, and I'll just go ahead and quote what was said. a magnitude six earthquake as someone sr on this forum said. Word for word i quote This looks like Magnitude 6. Magnitude 5 can only damage already structurally damaged buildings, while 6 can start to really do some damage. Magnitude 6 also has "violent shaking" in the epicenter, which the screen certainly indicates. And this was agreed upon. So that justifys it being a manitude six earthquake. And its consistent for japan to have yearly earthquakes that are between, magnitude 6-6.5 annually and on a yearly basis. Not only did it shake the entire city, but also the mountain side.

I'm saying this to give yujiro his old rating of 7-A as justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back