• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Question/Potential Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm about demon back yujiro it should be

Low 7c. At least low 7c, likely 7c with demon back

Since just higher implies he just stands at low 7c but a higher degree of low 7c.

Also I don't agree with yuichiro > yujiro. Yujiro was shocked cus he was seeing his father in spirit form, that's not normal so of course he would be shocked. And yujiro was called the strongest even after yuichiro which would imply he is stronger than his father.

About yuichiro taunting him well he was picking on a child so duh. And yujiro didn't go full power against baki if he did he would have won much easier. There is nothing to suggest yuichiro is stronger, it's headcanon at best.

You should also mention the minor matter manip of the vacuum palm as well, since it can be used to break matter with its vaccum. I will get the scan of it being used to break out of the prison

Yuichiro is stated to be the strongest by Tokugawa. Yujiro is referred to as the strongest becuase Yuichiro is dead.

Tokugawa is the same guy who said doppo could take on yujiro so yeah don't count much on him.

It is only speculation that yuichiro is stronger not fact. And given that yujiro fought a more modern America I'm more inclined to believe yujiro is stronger. Again there is nothing to suggest yuichiro is stronger, you could make the argument but it remains speculation with almost nothing concrete to back it up. An at least before his tier shouldn't be added, at best he could have a "could be stronger than yujiro" as a justification.

Ok, Pickle is terrified and trembling from his immense presence, he never was intimidated by Yujiro. They see spiritual and unnatural things all the time like their own imagination beasts, a revived caveman and a genetic clone of an ancient swordsman. I highly doubt seeing a spirit is the main reason Yujiro was spooked. Yuichiro has better durability feats. Yuichiro's presence alone terrifies those around him, while Yujiro typically has to do a demonstration of power first or use demon back to get them scared again.

Anttron224 said:
Also in Yujiro's fight in Vietnam he had to take cover from explosives
Sane as how he preferred to dodge bullets when fighting America.

It really depends. Remember when gouki went to fight yanagi and yujiro was there? Without even knowing yujiro was there he was seeing seas storms and what not warning him of the danger.

The fact that pickle was afraid of yuichiro but not of yujiro is irrelevant. Ali wasn't scared of yujiro, but the difference between him and yujiro is FAR greater than the possible difference between pickle and yuichiro. It just means yuichiro is intimidating while yujiro is not as much.

The whole point was that Ali was terrified, so terrified that he put he his guard up, something he never did up to that point according to himself

Anttron224 said:
The whole point was that Ali was terrified, so terrified that he put he his guard up, something he never did up to that point according to himself
He was a random example i could say the same about motobe or doppo both which were not only not scared but actually confident.

Not as close as pickle though.

Point is the fear is not your best bet here. Gouki >>> doppo and motobe yet he was scared while they weren't. It's really inconsistent.

Not really, Motobe considered himself a rival and thought his training was enough this time, Doppo usually throws caution to the wind due to his prideful nature, and Shibukawa is a very cautious man, despite his ability, due to his master's training

Yujiro - motobe >>> yuichiro - pickle

The difference is far higher so it's just a case of yuichiro being a scary guy in general.

Baki's incomplete demon back from the maximum tournament gave him a 2x multiplier so any logical thinking will tell you that Yujiro's should give him a much bigger increase and a town level rating

It was either 2 or 3x. I don't remember what Retsu said. But when the power up first activated against Retsu, Baki kicks Retsu's arm to which he notes the increase in power and is in shock.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yujiro - motobe >>> yuichiro - pickle
The difference is far higher so it's just a case of yuichiro being a scary guy in general.
"yuichiro = pickle"

??????

Pickle was scared of his spirit form when the dude has fought Dinosaurs/Yujiro with no issues. He is implying Yuichiro is stronger then pickle not equal to Pickle.

He was subtracting Pickle's power from Yuichiro's and saying the difference between them isn't as great as the difference between Yujiro and Motobe

8-B, he's not a power type. He's a skill type, he can take on low 7-C punches and redirect them, but that's his akkido attack reflection, not his own ap. AP wise he's just an old dude, so by baki standards that'd be 8-B xD

Honestly he would be possibly High 8-C to me. He was nearly defeated after one punch from Doppo. He can harm people who are up to 7-C like Oliva but like Fire said that's only with aikido reflecting their own power back at them

I don't think he needs a "low 7-C with Aiki".

He's using the opponents force against his own, even against opponents like Oliva who are pretty high up strength wise he doesn't budge, but if the attack is really specific, like Jack's biting, even a lower than 7-C attack would work on him.

So it's just attack reflection on some types of attacks, doesn't guarantee a tier. Just put it in his AP section (Could reflect blows from Oliva, twist his wrist and even overpower him in a handshake by using his aiki to use the opponents force against them).

Either in his ap section or in his IQ section to show he's a great master, your choice.

At the very least the fact that he harmed Oliva and Musashi should give him something in his profile along the lines of "can harm those with up to low 7-C durability".

Jack curbstomped Shibukawa, on another note, I am starting to think Musashi might be superior to Yujiro (Yujiro has evolved since their last encounter but I believe musashi wasn't exactly using every bit of power and equipment he could)

Yeah, but he didn't ─ºave the sword which he used against pickle iirc, also Yujiro was cut in 3 different locations by Musashi when he used his two swords under heaven style (though there was a intervention by motobe later in the fight, who took the hit for yujiro because apparently he thought yujiro would've been killed if musashi was able to get that cut in)

I am also pretty sure Pickle is equal to Yujiro in regards to body muscle, and musashi was able to cut him easily with his sword

Just rewatched the Jack vs Goki fight and it wasn't a curbstomp, Goki was doing very good until the end when Jack went all out and savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back