• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Question/Potential Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so it says he has mastered every Martial Art. Therefore, would he not scale to all of the techniques of the other characters just short of those that are self developed?

I think we should consult with more experts about this to decide. I don't have a very indepth knowledge on the series, I am more getting into it casually. I may make a profile for Yanagi one of these days, because he seems notably hax

Because he never saw it before then I would presume, he still has to see it at least once before he masters it.

Yujiro has to see an attack or martial art style used if he is going to copy it. If he hasn't shown use of a style, and hasn't gone up against someone using said style, then he shouldn't have it on his profile.

That being said he should logically know how to use a lot of styles and moves. There's very few characters that he hasn't either fought or seen fight

Also, how come no one has ever put demon back on the Hanma pages? I didn't do it while making Yuichiro only because I didn't know how to format it considering that it's an exponential power boost.

I've wanted to edit the pages for a while as majority of the verse has terrible profiles but I haven't had time. Demon back is a big thing missing from all the Hanma's minus Jack. Even while his demon back was incomplete during the fight with Retsu, he kicked Retsu with twice the force he did before. A completed demon back would likely have a much higher multiplier and would push characters like Baki and Yujiro into Town Level

I wouldn't say most of them are bad, just some minor spelling and grammatical errors, but yeah, they have some incomplete data.

Yujiro has also displayed a greater control of the image creation Baki has in their last fight. He even did it to feed him some good ol daddy soup

They are bad with the ratings. Many characters have ratings of AP and durability that make no sense. Like Retsu is given Small Town Level for fighting Musashi, yet he got stomped when Musashi went full power and relied more on skill. Where as Hanayama, who was shown to be physically superior than Musashi and therefore Retsu, is only City Block Level. Other things are big too like Baki only having half of the keys he should have and characters like Doppo only having one key as well rather than Pre Yujiro and Post Yujiro fight

I doubt Yujiro would be able to replicate Yanagi's technique's that involved him dipping/ritually poisoning his hand. He could likely use the vacuum techniques though.

Isn't Yujiro's Ap feat using Demon Back? I don't see how he would be able to stop an Earthquake otherwise. It would be a massive outlier if he wasn't using Demon Back to do this.

Yeah he doesn't. That's pretty crazy then. It is weird Yujiro doesn't have Demon Back amp on his profile then. He would likely scale to 2-3 times his earthquake feat in that case.

We should probably check his calc to make sure it brings him into the next tier though. It's never stated directly how much of a boost Demon Back is I believe. I think a 1.5-2 times multipler is a conservative estimate.

Yuichiro: At least Low 7-C, higher with Demon Back (Everyone after seeing his spirit alone remembered his violent energy as well as scaring and suprising Yujiro; called the strongest even in the presence of Yujiro)

Yujiro: Low 7-C, higher with Demon Back (Able to easily defeat enemies he was pretty even with)

Baki only reaches Low 7-C while using Demon Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back