• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Main General Discussion

Finally! So why was the rule on this page made in the first place? I presume mods got tired of people asking about it, but making a rule about it was overkill.
I believe it was because people were trying to justify the planet tier simply by multiplying Sensui Continental Feat with his gap in comparison to Upper S demons, which was vage, to say the least

Maybe this is just me, but I don't see how manga YYH would have planetary scaling if the method is no different. Even IF the Upper S-Class in the manga are not nearly as high up, there could be a way to scale it. I guess only time will tell

Last edited:
Yeah, the statement about "Blowing up" the planet/world is an Anime exclusive statement. The manga simply just destroy the world and all life in it and no one can stop them; implying over time. Though Sensui's High 6-A feat still legit either way, 5-B Anime though is legit.

Alright Guys I finally finished my Journey of the Yu Yu Hakusho anime, and I gotta say that it's a damn good series.

Anyway lets get to the meat of it right away. Planet level Top tiers are Happening!
There are multiple statements and scenes that are FAR different from the manga and has changed some of the tiers drastically.
I have compiled and taken basic notes over every scene that I felt was important to scaling the verse on a Episode by episode basis. Now I'm sure I have missed or overlooked at least a few of them so feel free to add to the list. You will also notice a distinct lack of Lifting or Speed feats throughout the entire anime, that is because I found very few instances where solid and valid Speed and Lifting calculation could be used appropriately. Once again I ask for your help to add on to my notes. As well as come to a consensus on what statements from the manga can be applied to the anime.

I believe the first major things we should discuss is what to do about the Sub vs Dub situation. If you didnt know the statements from Sub and dub are different in some places and the same and others. The main thing I noticed about the Dub is 1. It's better NGL, Yomi alone is proof of that 2.It implies some weird things like difference in power between Demon and Spirit energy and 3. That it outright states power multipliers a lot more than the Sub does. So what we will be deciding on is which one to use, if not both.

The second major thing we should come to a consensus on is the validity of all of the DEATH BATTLE calc's for the series, including the infamous Large Planet level feat for Yusuke and Yomi's clash.

I will post all my notes as of tomorrow as it is extremely late for me. I just wanted to get a discussion started about the main things that matter as of right now.
With that LET US DISCUSS!!!

I could add my thoughts on this, but first off; would an Upper S-Class be higher than Large Planet level if Yusuke's and Yomi's clash is then at half the strength, or where they at full power?

I ask because like the "Sensui can destroy the planet with half of his power" I want to get my facts straight

I could add my thoughts on this, but first off; would an Upper S-Class be higher than Large Planet level if Yusuke's and Yomi's clash is then at half the strength, or where they at full power?
If i remember correctly Yomi did in fact lowered his energy to enjoy the battle, Yusuke in other hand was going all out

So IMO the only ones that would upscale to that feat would be a 100% Yomi and an enraged Mukuro

Raizen Prime would upscale even above considering no one could have defeat him if he din't stop eating humans

Last edited:
In the Anime version, Yusuke did eventually match a full power Yomi via Sacred Energy; and their match literally exhausted Yomi to the point where he barely had the strength of an S Class demon remaining. The Manga is different where Yomi was clearly much stronger; though Yusuke was at least strong/tough enough to fight him for 60 hours straight and his tactics were still able to give Yomi some trouble. The Anime version pretty much made Yusuke arguably the 4th strongest character in the series if each character were to be judged by their absolute peaks. But he's simply like Number 13 out of process of elimination in the original canon; Three Kings and Raizen's 9 friends being the only ones who top him. Though it is also hinted some of Raizen's friends may have used to be stronger than even Mukoro or Yomi ever were for much of the same reasons Prime Raizen used to be much stronger, but still has it noted that Raizen is still at the top by far.

Last edited:
I love both, but do think the Anime is better overall. Which my opinion is the opposite for InuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin (Love both but prefer Manga for both those series)
The manga for YYH is still good in its own way, just been more familiar with the anime since my highschool days

As for Inuyasha, while I have seen the anime first, the anime and the manga are both enjoyable

Plus how I can not feel good inside hearing "Change the World" from the anime?

Nostalgia

Yes, I love both for each of those series. I love InuYasha's music Change the World, Dearest, ect. I do overall consider Manga a bit better do to having less filler; though I do think InuYasha's filler is enjoyable for filler standards. Certainly better than Naruto or Bleach's (Especially the latter). I also do think Yashihime is an amazing sequal to either in which there is a Manga version of that one now.

Ive been trying to "force" myself to check out Bleach and Naruto due to how I've been missing out for years. That and if I don't, I'll look like a "casual" for not liking nor seeing any of the Big Three lol

Yashahime is enjoyable, minus some nit picks here and there

Last edited:

Bruh, it's too long 😭

But seriously, I have watched it to the point where they were helping an old dragon. So. . .still a LONG way to go and hard to say if I should continue lol
I've read the entirety of One Piece like 5 times and I never remember them even interacting with an OLD dragon in the anime so I have no idea what this man is referencing

I've read the entirety of One Piece like 5 times and I never remember them even interacting with an OLD dragon in the anime so I have no idea what this man is referencing
Ryu_hebt_ab.jpg

How can you forget this guy? He solos Kaido

☝️

So even as a filler episode, I am still a long way from the anime version, so still debated on even if I should continue
I tried my hardest to like One Piece, and I did in the early chapters. But now there just so many characters every arc that I just don't care about, which ruins the scenes where your supposed to feel bad about them. Also the Manga's Paneling is ABYSSMAL, I cant tell what's going on half the time in the action scene chapters. Also it's very cut and dry shounen as in there's no stakes AT ALL for the main cast being permanently injured or dying. (With one exception) All and all it's not my cup of tea. (I have read all 1063 chapters despite this)

I tried my hardest to like One Piece, and I did in the early chapters. But now there just so many characters every arc that I just don't care about, which ruins the scenes where your supposed to feel bad about them. Also the Manga's Paneling is ABYSSMAL, I cant tell what's going on half the time in the action scene chapters. Also it's very cut and dry shounen as in there's no stakes AT ALL for the main cast being permanently injured or dying. (With one exception) All and all it's not my cup of tea. (I have read all 1063 chapters despite this)
I understand the feeling. Maybe I would've enjoyed One Piece if it wasn't so long of a series

(I mean, I like a long series, but not THAT long)

One Piece is still rocking out greatly, though it being so damn long is what stops me from putting it in my top 5 favorite Anime/Manga franchises. Or even hard to put it in my top 10, but it's still a fantastic series none of the less. And still easily the best of the HST though I like Naruto too. I always found Bleach overrated and even found the series to just be a mess after the Arrancar Arc.

Here we go guys

Yu Yu Hakusho feats and info
King enma can sink continents
The mirror object could potentially destroy the earth
Rando Vaporizes a pond
Ep 15 beast makes a large crater
Ep16Fodder likely E class demon can punch through doors
Byakko demon can shake entire castle
He also vaporizes a piller and can summon enemies
He vaporizes another bunch if rocks. His special attack is stated to "Incinerate everything it touches" Heiei says it can destroy molecular bonds
Ep 18 heiei slashes 16 times extremely quickly before Ice dude can punch once
Ep 19 Yusuke spirit gun makes a huge hole in a dome
Yusuke possibly intersepts lightning speed attack
Yusuke gets 5 times more powerful
Ep 20
Yusuke proceeds to oneshot all but 1 of Suzuku's 7 clones
Ep 21
Destroyed the entire dome with beam clash using life energy
Ep 22 Yukina is a rare demon likely C or B class
She can heal from a cut in seconds
Ep 23
The 4 Saint beasts are considered powerful demons along with rando. Random is class c likely making the Saint beasts all class C. Said by toguro.
Toguro kills a large beast at 30%
Yusuke and kurabara are completely unharmed by huge landmines
Ep 24 demon triad are also class c
Kurabara has telepathy
Ep 25
Kurabara increases his spirit energy to the point that he tanks an attack from toguro which previously would have 1 shot him
Ep 26 toguro only used 20% when fighting Yusuke and was completely unharmed by there attacks in reality.He then shows him 60% of his power.
The whole gang trains for 2 months for the dark tournament, kurabara is notably inferior to kurama and heiei
Yusuke can catch heieis sword
Ep 28 Rinku's powers get stronger when he channels his energy through his yoyos
Ep 29 fire guy can incinerate entire crowds of demons
Ep 30 fire guy destroys top of stadium with blast
Creates a huge plume of flame the size of the stadium.
Heiei disperses a ton of clouds with his dragon technique
He also created huge flame pillars in the water likely 6-c
Drunk Australian dude creates stormclouds
Ep 31 drunk dude is apparently 5 times stronger than kurabara's opponent
Ep 33 larger bodies make it easier to channel larger spirit energy
Ep 34 zombie dudes have such a large amount of spirit energy that Yusuke and kura can't sense it
Supa robot is completely unharmed by both heiei and kuramas attacks
Ep 35 Yusuke spirit energy skyrockets with his anger. Went from not even being able to see his enemies attacks to seeing them clearly due to being able to since their spirit energy.
His spirit gun will be stronger than ever
Ep 37 kurama has the equivalent of 2000 pounds of weight on him due to paint technique
Ep 38 ice dude creates big wave with his energy
Ep 39 Bakken filled the entire arena with his mist.
Last 2 members of there team are the strongest
Ep 40 Jin makes a twister in his hand.
Creates a large crater in the stadium
Clash between the two makes large pillar of energy
Ep 44 spirit orb can power a whole city block (lol)
Heiei is cool
Ep 45 heiei has a little over half his energy that he started the tournament with
Ep 46 kurama returns to his full power, likely A class
Ep 48 genkai gives away most of her energy to Yusuke.
Ep 49 Genkai has enough energy for 3 spirit gun shots.
Sword dude makes giant crater
Ep 50 Kura gets ringed out to the other stadium and it takes him 500 seconds at least to get back. Can be used to find a lowball estimate of the island
Ep 51 toguros teammate summons a humongous axe. Can be used for lifting strength support for the whole gang.
Ep 52 Genkai puts up a good fight against 40% or 60% toguro.
Toguro then goes 80%
Kurama says it's the most power he's ever sensed
Demon energy is not superior to human spirit energy.
Toguro makes huge crater and stops genkai's spirit gun
Ep 53 toguro and heiei crater comparison.
Demon world has creatures the size of shopping malls
Ep 55 kuramas transformation makes him significantly more powerful but only lasts for 15 minutes.
OG shigaraki has slight regeneration.
Shigaraki belongs to a superior class of demons one kuramas full power almost considers worthy. More spirit energy means you can see more spirit constructs.
Bomb dude is a quest class demon.???
Ep 56 Bomb guy destroys large portion of the stadium
Ep 57 Bui has the strength of 1000 oxen
Heiei is 4'10". Bui is 9'
Heiei is able to block bui's strike. Can be used for lifting strength.
Bui picks up huge blocks along with his huge axe and throws them at fast speeds. Heiei possibly vaporizes Buis axe.Buis armor is heavy, heavy enough to Crack concrete
Ep 58 Heieis darkness flame could kill everyone in the stadium. Bui can halt a far stronger dragon darkness flame so he should scale to the full yield. In the past he was taken down by 80% toguro. Heiei absorbed the darkness dragon technique. He has the power of the black dragon so he should scale to it's full yield. Heiei got so much stronger that he took zero damage from Buis punches
Ep 59 20%? 40%? 60%? toguro can carry the entire ring. Kurabaras sword technique increases his offense and defense.kurabara strength increases with resolve. Completely tanked one of elder toguros attacks. Elder toguro cannot be killed unless his heart or brain is pierced.
Ep 60 Base toguro 1 shot his older brother
Ep 61 80% toguro survived a spirit gun unharmed
Ep 62 Yusuke removes his spirit cuffs and grows significantly in power. 80% Toguro Jobbs. 100% toguro has more power in his thumb than yusuke's entire body
Ep 64 After recieving the power of friendship Yusuke tanks a puch from 100% toguro without a scratch. Yusuke Proceeds to nearly 1 shot toguro. Toguro states that his 100% was more like 85% and now he'll go 100%
Ep 71 demon tiering is introduced. Toguro is upper B. Eng..Demon world is structured like a building with "floors" and there floors go on into an "infinite void". Not even Koenmas father and his armies could defeat S class demons. The Toguro brothers were upper B and heiei is rated in the middle of B class. When heiei first fought Yusuke he had a ranking of upper D.Jap.. It is endlessly deep and vast. The spirit realm manages a small fraction of the demon realm, a mere half of the first underground "floor". S Class Youki are beyond the control of the spirit realm. Only Elder toguro was Upper B-class??? Same upper D class when Heiei first fought yusuke.
Ep 80 Heiei and Yusuke fight they are evenly matched. Though Yusuke was injured. (Heiei implies that Yusuke isn't as strong as when he fought True 100% Toguro. ENG) Yusuke's enemies where taking advantage to where Yusuke couldn't use his full power. Heiei says Yusuke went all out in there fight.JAP
Ep 82 gamemaster creates a huge area with mountains, also a volcano that is absolutely huge.
Ep 83 eng. 1 out of 100 C class grow to B class which surpass a human in every way.Once a B class becomes A class Intellect grows "close to omnipotence", bodies can grow, and become creatures of legend like titans. Jap. B class have higher I tellect and a sense of reason, he reiterates that heiei and kurama are B class, A class are considered gods and such by humans.
Ep 84 elder toguro is now stronger, he can regenerate even if his heart or brain is pierced. Kurama has smoke manipulation.
Ep 86 Sensui basically confirms that more spirit energy means more speed,attack,durability. Yusuke Compares the differnce between them as a puddle and an ocean. He transformed his arm into a gun.Jap sensui says he has 10 times the spirit energy as yusuke.
Ep 87 Yusuke uses the same spirit gun power that would have killed toguro. It vaporized a small portion of the cave.Yusuke heals from gunshot wounds in a matter of minutes thanks to the spirit wave technique
Ep 88 eng.Sensui in his weakest form is S class. 1/10 is even more than when he was considered S class.Sensui and Koenma create a 5.7 magnitude earthquake. Sensui stops the mafukan Jap. Sensui
cannot go even half his power in the human realm
Ep 89 Heiei and Kurama are close to A class. Kurama once was A class.
Ep 90 Heiei and Kurama jump to A class. Yusuke seemed to be High A class based on how he fared against sensui. Sacred energy armor increases defence and offence.
Ep 91. Sensui goes out of his way to avoid kurabaras sword.All the demon world defenders are A class. They said so thereselves. Heiei and Kurama get even stronger to the point that sensui to the point were he actuually starts to dodge or counter their attacks. Yusuke and Sensui create a huge crater while fighting. Yusuke vaporizes a mountain.Sensui uses offensive armor which increases his power
Ep 92 Yusuke gets stronger with transformation.Completly dominated sensui.
Ep 93 Koenma can bring people back from the dead.
Ep 95 Koenma implies that Yusuke could be in danger with Enma's guards or enma himself. Outright statement that Yusuke could blow up the whole world if he wanted to.this is stated in both dub and sub.The only way to kill Yusuke now is through poison because spirit world can't handle him.
Ep 96 bald guy is S class. Demon world has 3 territories. Yusuke is far weaker than even bald dude is. Is Togashi high? Lower than d class beats Yusuke who is S class.Somehow he is stronger, and faster... Nevermind turns out yusuke was holding back.Jap. The law has only been established in a small country in demon world. Other countries number as the stars in demon world.
Ep 98 Yusuke and high rank demons stamina is extraordinary. He ran for 4 days without rest and no sighn of fatigue.Jap Yusuke runs for 5 days straight
Ep 99 6months pass. Heiei fight 500 A class demons.Mukuro still considers heiei a step below S class even though he can kill so many. Heiei seems to be mid S class as he killed Shigure.
Ep 101 We get multiple graphs on each factions power levels.
Ep 102 lightning is shown being yellow in demon world. Power levels are introduced. All kuramas men have around 120000. The general is stronger than all of them. Kurama kills him easily.kuramas powerlevel is 157000
Ep 103 Yusuke gets way stronger in a year. Jobber states that if given another year Yusuke could get twice as strong Yusuke can physically overpower Raizen in certain moments and is around his equal though Raizen was on the brink of death. Said raizen pushed Yusuke through kilometers of forest.
Ep 104 Man I wish they had properly ended the show instead of rushing it. Yusukes powerlevel is 200000 and some change. Blind dudes sons powelevel is 80000 and growing. If Mukoro or Yomi saw raizen at his prime the would piss there pants. All of raizens buds have power close to yomis.
Ep 105 100+ days pass. Yusuke is even stronger now. Prelims are fought on giant tree that house ecosystems on them.Ice dude freezes the entire top of said Giant Tree.Yusuke blitzes demons and sends them into outer space
Ep 106 Yomi vs his son(which is a stomp) is more evenly matched than with Yusuke vs Raizen Before raizen was on the verge of death tho. Son uses special move which takes .04 seconds to reach Yomi.
Ep 107 Wind scottsman vs raizen friend. Raizen friend says that he hasn't met anyone as tough as him since raizen. Both dub and sub say this.Yusuke is self admittedly not the strongest fighter in the tournament.
Ep 108 Kuramas power increases with his emotions.
Ep 109 Heie is somewhat comparable to base Mukuro but when she gets serious he stands no chance. Koenma brings up the possibility that he wasn't intending to kill Mukuro with his darkness flame and held back
Ep 110 Yusuke admits he's weaker than Yomi. Infact he says he's closer to Shura level than Yomis. Three high class demon fights showcase their aura. Yusukes and Yomis clash seems to be the biggest.Yusuke Is weaker but still able to hurt Yomi. When he activates his mazuku blood he gains the upper hand.
Ep 111 Yusuke loses his Demon form but can stillo match Yomi. Yusuke has something like Sensui's sacred energy but it's differentYusuke unleashes a blast so big the curvature of demon world can be seen. Yusuke loses the fight barely. Yomi admits that if they fought again soon he doubts he would win.Raizen implies Yusuke possibly has longevity and could live another 300 years no problem.
Ep 112 Mukuro during the tournament only had half her strength at most, making her possibly the strongest of the three kings

Alright here's a basic scaling chain using tiers of demons as a basis.

Low D class Demons: 9-B due to Gouki's feat of punching through trees
Upper D class Demons: 9-A likely 8-A+ due to downscaling from Randou's calc, thanks to King Tempest Manga calc (0.007506004 tons)(I know this is from the manga but it can be used as a placeholder until the anime version gets calced)
Low C class Demons: Low 7-C scale to Randou's feat of vaporizing a pond casually (1.102 Kilotons)
Upper C class Demons: Low 7-C possibly 7-C due to Yusuke getting 5 times stronger during his fight with Suzaku
Low B class Demons: High 7-C due to being 5 times weaker than Chu (272 Kilotons)
B class Demons: Low 7-B scale to Chu's feat of creating a storm (1.360 Megatons)
Upper B class Demons: 6-C due to scaling to the full yield of Heiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame (14.265 Gigatons)
Low A class Demons: 6-C Upscale from Heiei's darkness flame (14.265 Gigatons+)
High A class Demons: 6-A due to King Enma's statement of being able to sink a Continent (760 Terratons)
Low S class Demons: Low 5-B possibly 5-B due to being 1/10th Sensui's power who can destroy the planet (5.944 Zettatons)
S class Demons: 5-B due to scaling at or above Yusuke or Sensui's full power (59.44 Zettatons)
Upper S class Demons: 5-B due to being 4.825806452x stronger than their closest subordinates (286.8459355 Zettatons)
Funny thing to note is that the final values for the Top tier S classes is surprisingly close to Death Battles Planetary calculation for the verse 286.8459355 Zettatons vs 302 Zettatons
That's it for now, Unfortunately I had to guess on some of the demon classes for certain characters but we can debate that later.

Low S class Demons: Low 5-B possibly 5-B due to being 1/10th Sensui's power who can destroy the planet (5.944 Zettatons)
Might need to reword that text; Lower S Class would be 5-B outright given Sensui and Yusuke were lower level S Class at the time even at their peaks. Mid S Class (The 100000+ Youki levels) should be far above that with the High up S Class (The Over 1 Million individuals) are far above even that.

Might need to reword that text; Lower S Class would be 5-B outright given Sensui and Yusuke were lower level S Class at the time even at their peaks. Mid S Class (The 100000+ Youki levels) should be far above that with the High up S Class (The Over 1 Million individuals) are far above even that.
Yeah, but this is based on the anime where they were never called Low S classes and the three kings were never given powerlevels

We have powerlevel for all of the Dark tournament bros, as well as Kurama's and Yusuke's from 110 days before the Tournament.
All Dark tournament bros are around 120000, Kurama is 157000, Yusuke is 200000 and some change
the manga had specific stats for total demonic power, offensive, defensive, special, etc.

it's not like that in the anime?

Back