• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
Well I'm make a q and a on that later, for the meantime, I'd suggest updating the Yuma profile.
I'll have to make a list for summons later, but I'll update the other stuff.

It was a double joke, both referring the fact that in Yugioh players take battle damage when their monster is destroyed/attacked by another monster with superior ATK, and the joke popularized by the YouTuber Rata [Rank10YGO] about how in Arc 5 it's constantly pointed ed out how they still take battle damage despite their monsters not being destroyed.

Oh, there was one more thing I wanted to ask?

• Should Numeron Code be Low 2-C? It expressly controls all of reality
  • Number 100's power

I get the feeling that it's supposed to be somewhat weaker, and that would put Utopic Dragon above the Creator of existence, which seems.... off

BTW, the Power Bestowal may actually be modification, since it's said in the original to simply rewrite the card

BTW, would 100 be nigh omniscient since the Numeron Code alone has a record of everything that has ever occurred?

It gets kinda blurry there. Numeron Code, despite being a tear of 100, seems to have a lot of things 100 doesn't. Though it could be that Numeron Code maybe is overestimated? Idk.

Possibly, though the nature of theCode itself is rather complex, for now I would just leave it as it is.

Looks good, though preferably don't say game mechanic exclusive things like atk points, since its kinda weird on the profiles.

Eh, that's what Reppuzan said. I just didn't want to write out the entire explanation of what we consider what on the P&A section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back