• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yeah, this has been a long time coming.

Size of Barian and Astral Worlds
So, for a while, we've said that Barian and Astral World are only the size of Earth. However, there are a plethora of things that disprove it.

A very good example of this is the battle between Don Thousand and Astral encompasses all of Astral World, showing it at least encompasses a galaxy.

This is shown yet again when Number 96 attacks Astral World

However, it is likely far above this. Astral and Barian World are often called parallel dimensions to earth, and DSoD shows us that in general, Dimensions are portrayed in a Galaxy shape in Yu-Gi-Oh!.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jUDPyDe4KwCcEg/giphy.gif

What does this mean?

It means that in all likelihood, Yuma Tsukumo should be 3-C, possibly 3-A, as well as anyone who scales.

This is consistent with the average Number Card like Dyson Sphere being a mere fragment of one of Astral's memories.

Effects
Now, for the lynchpin of every good Yu-Gi-Oh! revision. Effects being usable in the real world.

Yuma is capable of manifesting cards in the real world.

Yuya's Zexal form is also achieved through using the Overlay Network, usually used for XYZ summoning in game, to overlay him and Astral.

Furthermore, to paraphrase a earlier remark, Numbers like 96 and 100 have a clear physical presence, and Numbers like 7 have abilities that they can use without taking hosts. Furthermore, monsters like Galaxy Eyes also have shown clear physical presence as well, along with fodder monsters in the Astral World like Rainbow Kuriboh, as well as the Etheric Series used by Eliphas, which can interact with it. Yuma's cards have no trouble using their effects on these real monsters, and we already use this standard with ARC-V characters. C96 also uses Rank Up Magic to give himself a new form as well.

Missing Abilities
Pretty simple. Just missing abilities for Yuma.

-Darkness Manipulation, Life Manipulation, and Healing with Chaos.

-Limited Reactive Evolution with Shining Draw, as the card it gives him is specifically tailored to match his situation.

-Light Manipulation with Zexal abilities.

-Power Bestowal by unlocking a card's true form

-Power Nullification with Zexal Field, which negates adverse affects that would harm him or weaken his abilities.

I agree with 3-C Yuma, though using DSoD as evidence is not the best (non canon to zexal and its based on the opening, not even something that happens in canon)

However, your evidence for card effects bein real seems highly suspect. While we already knoe the monsters become real, none of your showings show their effects in actions. Furthermore, Arc-V expictly mentions that the abilities are a result of the solid vision with mass not just because effects could do so naturally (otherwise abilities like sparks would kill people easily).

im okay with the ability additions.

I feel like however, while were on the topic of abilities, it should be added to the egyptian god cards that their power null does not affect BFr or other power null and probably some other things i forgot

Mmkay, tho the dimension statements still stand.

Affecting real monsters with effects to does imply that at least Number Cards can use their affects in real life. Though to be honest I think DMB should have more evidence then me.

Ok.

Sure

Yet whenever it is called an alt dimension to Earth, it also compares the world to Earth's actual soze, so its not a good comparsion. Furthermore, being a dimension does not guarantee 3-A even as a possible rating.

Yeah about that, have the Numbers even shown their effects irl? Heck, doesnt 96 have completely different abilities than his effects?

He has more yes, but he also uses a Rank Up Magic card on himself, so we know Barian Shenanigans and Zexal Shenanigans do have effects in the real world.

Also, if the numbers do have a physical presence, as is implied, then that would mean usage of effects on them would count as using abilities IRL

(Can I add what's been agreed on?)

Again, like I said in the past thread, rank up existed before it became a card, the card is essentially the physical way of achieveing rank up.

Well yeah, but only when said effects actually affect them in their physical form, otherwise its just game mechanics

What? No, you need a large agreement (7 users) to do so, this is standard.

I agree. It's more of a supporting feat, but it does show that there is a interconnection between the card effects and real world.

Yes, but Numbers tend to have a physical presence more often then not, and GEPD and GEPPD explicitly have a physical effect even in a duel as well.

Sorry. Kinda forgot. The only CRTs I've been in for a while are the ones where no one responds after a month of bumping, so Ant just kinda gives the okay with a few, so I'm didn't recall.

I guess? Although even from the beginning it seems that real world stuff fot incorperated into the form of cards (Astral and the number cards remember)? So it seems to not really be that good of a supporting evidence.

GEPD? Also was it because of their physical body or the power trapped within their card, the two things have very different implications.

No prob, btw, honestly thanks for following the rules. I think this thread will probably be finished quickly without all the insults, maybe even help yugiohs reputation on the site.

Ok ill check up on it. Actually tho, i vaguely remember it was because of another reason that it was affecting ifs surroundings.

Found a AMV version. I'll try and find a better version, but in the mean time, bother take damage from the blows from Tachyon and Galaxy, Dragulon clashing with Tachyon causes a explosion that heavily damages both despite no life points being lost, and damages Orbital to the point he breaks

Yeah DSoD isn't evidence for this (matter of fact I still need to get to my explanations on why Yugioh Pre-Zexal can't be any higher than Tier 5) but im with Somebody on this.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yeah DSoD isn't evidence for this (matter of fact I still need to get to my explanations on why Yugioh Pre-Zexal can't be any higher than Tier 5) but im with Somebody on this.
Can you be a bit more specific?

@Kukui .Well.... Both 5D's , GM, and DM all have feats above tier 5, and the tier 5 feats performed are insanely casual (Zorc, Yubel , God Cards , etc ) . In-fact, I really need to get onto making a thread about that later on.

I do agree with 3-C Yuma.

A few more things

>Should numbers be High 4-C by scaling to Dyson Sphere, since it isn't considered a strong number?

>What tier should Number 96 be? 3-C as C96 seems the most likely.

Sorry about that. Regardless: I don't see a problem with Dyson being comparable with the lower-end Numbers, and 96 and those who scale to it being 3-C.

However, I am unsure what to do about the Low 2-C stuff involving the Numeron Code, and those who scale to it ( Don Thousaund , ZEXAL III , EoS Yuma & Astral.... Etc )

Base Yuma actually scales to Eliphas , as he beats him without uaing the ZEXAL power-ups . This is implying he does get a lot stronger, but I'm wondering how to adjust that to his tier.... Along with the above.

Small note, 96's feat of attacking the Astral World seemed more like a 4-A one than a 3-C feat to me, though he was confident enough to destroy it, and it might be that he was attacking it just to get Astral's attention.

Who Would scale to 3-C or higher would be Dr. Faker's Hearth-eartH Dragon with the SPhere Field cannon and Heart Tenjo.

Rip Low 1-B Zexal the

All right, so 3-C for 96 is fine.

Although, I would like to establish his range, since the three worlds are "different dimensions", so I doubt that it would just be Galactic. In addition, ZEXAL II displayed Power Modification when changing "Rank-Up-Magic: Limited Barian's Force" into "Rank-Up-Magic: Numeron Force". Numeron Force also completely nullified the effects of D.D. Sargasso, which was not only a card but an actual alternate dimension. Similarly, Numeron Network was not only a card but a location that could display its effects.

When he fought Tachyon, the two of them created a massive explosion that harmed both Mizar and Kite, which is good evidence for the cards having real presence, especially since neither of them took in game damage

Mizar's Mythirian Number? What did he do?

Oh, you are talking about physical presence? Yes: Numbers are summoned often outside of dules, such as Astral and Number 96 did in the Emperor's key to fight, when Heart-eartH Dragon was going to destroy the Astral World, when Number 6 cause huge enviremental damage to the city, when Yuma and the others summoned their respective Ace Monster to fight against numerous oldschool monsters when they were flying to Sargasso.

Besides, even in card form, Numbers are capable of pretecting the user, such as when Utopia (in card form, might I add), protected Bronck from Number 96.

As for the Numbers, I'd say something like "at least 9-A, likely High 4-C".

Out of topic, could anyone help me find a good picture of Number 96's Chaos Form (the humanoid one, not Dark Storm)? There are a few pictures, that don't have the best quality.

So wait, does 96 even have any 3-C feats or is that just speculation? (because remember 3-C over time is a thing)

As for the scaling to Dyson Sphere, sure that works too for the numbers, but I'mma just make sure that it isn't considered too strong for the scaling. It's size was also accurate in the anime right? (Given numbers should have a physical presence, if it wasn't accurate then we have an issue.)

He claimed to have surpassed Astral a C96, after Astral had nearly all the Numbers, so he isn't that far behind in power. 4-A, possibly 3-C may work.

I honestly don't recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back