• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe? I mean, the topic was ZEXAL revisions, and not all ZEXAL revisions have been addressed?

Oh, then which one hasn't been addressed? Because the last few comments don't really seem to be anything that hasn't been covered.

>Two topics in GX, DM, and other convos.

>Expect me to have seen them.

I'll check over them in a few.

I'm working on the GX & DM revisions RN . So please don't worry... There should be a revision thread either later on tonight, or tomorrow afternoon.

I agree with Low 2-C Numeron Code. And the powers seem okay at a glance.

You sure that's the Numeron Code? Because Number 100 was the one that created the universe, the Numeron Code was created afterwards. (Meaning its either a contradiction or Astral didn't know)

As for the Chaos powers, go ahead, though most seem limited to affecting the cards/card users. Is there any depiction of X ability on a normal person?

It's probably on a similar level if it's powerful enough for it to bend reality as well as it does. It's also explicitly what Astral is searching for, and IIRC it has power over all reality either way.

Can you be specific about what abilities?

@2nd nice to hear, this will likely be the last dm & gx revisions (as it seems the rule needs to be passed given how often its brought up + it seems to bring a certain sockpuppet), so try to make it count.

I don't think we've ever banned a entire verse from revisions, is keeping it from ever being revised a good Idea?

Well I would be okay with 3-A Numeron Code, though Low 2-C (If that's what you were implying) would be a stretch. Number 100 almost died creating the universe, so I'm pretty sure if it is at a similar level, that wouldn't be good.

As for the abilities I've mentioned:

Reality Warping, Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception, Information Analysis, and Power Absorption.

Others like Memory and Perception manipulation seem to be exclusive to a particular user.

Wait, where are you even getting Low 2-C from actually? Manipulating reality on a universal scale is still 3-A.

I mean, Astral wasn't part of the duel when he did it. Power Absorption was something Vetrix did on Hart outside of a duel. Extra sensory Perception works on Astral regardless of whether he's in a duel.

Also, each of them is explicitly a weaker version of the Barian abilities.

SomebodyData said:
Wait, where are you even getting Low 2-C from actually? Manipulating reality on a universal scale is still 3-A.
It seems to have control of existence on a Low 2-C level, as it has knowledge of all the timeline, and Astral claimed it could decide the fate of everything, though that may be flowery language.

Oh, and how did he absorb the powers of Hart? Okay on the perception part. I'm not saying we shouldn't add those abilities btw, just mentioned its limited to cards.

Yeah, that still seems a bit of a stretch, I would just say 3-A.

SomebodyData said:
Oh, and how did he absorb the powers of Hart? Okay on the perception part. I'm not saying we shouldn't add those abilities btw, just mentioned its limited to cards.

Yeah, that still seems a bit of a stretch, I would just say 3-A.
I don't think any of them are ever used on cards though.

There is also the fact that it seems to function as a multiverse. Even though it wouldn't count towards 2-C, the two worlds are parallel, which would imply some level of the human world being time and space? Though I could be looking into it too hard.

Power Bestowal and RW explicitly mentioned cards, and the others say numbers tho?

It seems to function more like alt dimensions that alt timelines (Unless there is like, there is Earth in Astral World)?

Power Bestowal was giving the crest. If yku mean RW was making cards real, then maybe, but IIRC he didnt need a card fr the chains. None kf the ther abilities mention numbers

Iirc, there isnt too much of a difference space time wise

I'm not saying they need cards... Just NVM, it's probably not important.

Actually it's a kinda big difference, but I think we're concluded here.

Im sure its mkre important then you think.

I dont really knw. Ill have to look at our standards again

Unless someone thinks that the RW can remove someone out of existence, I'm 100 percent sure it's not that important.

I can tell you now, we don't treat alt dimensions as low 2-C. Otherwise SSJG Goku would be 2-C and every pocket reality warper would be low 2-C as well.

Okay

I'm not sure. The AP boost for 2-C is mainly from the space between dimensions rather then th dimensions themselves, but I digress. I'd like some more opinions though.

What? The space between dimensions is unqualitifable, it has to be the dimension itself.

You can get more opinions, but I'm telling you off the alt dimensions don't warrant such stats.

I'm just running off memory lol.

Yeah, I know. It's not exactly very clear though. It's more me thinking out loud

WeeklyBattles said:
Off topic but i was wondering if i could ask about readding Marauding Captai's deck if we're allowing card powers now?
No. It's only from series that have explicitly shown that ability. Lore characters have no indication they can.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, he uses it to protect a village in the Duel Monsters Spirit World from the Supreme King's army
Our standards on DM-5DS are entirely different.

DM and GX did have abilities and effects used in real life, but they weren't always consistent with the effects themselves. Basically, the ruling was that if it was contradicted at all, it wouldn't be the effect, but just what it manifests as. Hence, Ra's Phoenix Form is one hit kill but fissure is obviously just earth manipulation

There are two decks, one for the 2011 game and then the anime, which one are you using? Because i remember the deck list was the Over the Nexus game.

That said, the profile covers the card lore version, not the anime captain. Not sure if he would even get a profile here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back